CH 5

City Lights (Now That You Were Gone)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Elkie?”

 

“Excuse me? How did you know my name?” she said.

“I’m Chou Tzuyu. Sally Chou your childhood friend.”

“Really? Wow, you don’t look like that little yoda before. Are you really Sally Chou?”

“Yes. I am. By the way, How are you? You look different but you are still the Elkie I know huh.”

“Well, I’m the new version of that lil Elkie you know. I’m fine enough, I guess I’m happy right now.”

“You guess? Not sure enough? Well, we’re still friends so you can open up with me. Anyways, why are you here?”

“Actually, I am broken hearted that is why I am having my vacation here. How about you? How are you? And most importantly like what you have asked, why are you here?”

“I am studying and working here. I migrated about last year.”

“Ohhhh.. English girl, huh?”

“You know english is not a problem to us, isn’t it. But I got an opportunity to write literature works here including poems, lyrics, book and anything the company I am working is giving me. I am also training here for those.”

“Wow!! You grow up that great. Honestly, you looked more beautiful and pretty than before. And your built is almost perfect.” We are now walking on our way to forever. I mean our way to nowhere as we are just talking with each other when she examine my looks and look at me from head to toe.

“Did you just complimented me and examined my whole body?” she blushed when she realized. “It’s okay. You look more beautiful and pretty too, than before. Well. You also have a y body… In fact you really look y in your dress right now.” I winked at her. She hit my left arm because of the embarrassment that is seen on her face.

“I never knew you will grow up like that.”

“Atleast, you’ve got to know.” I pecked her cheeks and walked away as fast as I could. Because for sure she will never change, that she will run after me just to hit me.

“Yahhh! TZUYU!!! Come here.” I knew that this would happen. I stopped on my tracks and she accidentally bumped onto me.

“You never change. You are still her, the little Elkie I know.”

“Aish. And you are still that savage little naughty yoda.” she glared at me and walk ūaway, but before she did I grab her wrist and pull her at the restaurant. I am hungry, and since I am here with her, why not treating her a lunch. “Yaaahh!! Where are you going to take me?”

“Restau, I’ll treat you something to eat. You must be hungry.”

“No, I’m not. And you also don’t need to treat me. I have my own money.” She said, slapped the back of my palm harder to make me lost my grip. I know she will run, so before that happens, I already tackled her and drag her in the entrance of the restau to enter. “Let me go.” she continue on her trying to escape from me.

“ I just want to treat you lunch, okay?” when I let her go, since we have already entered the restaurant. “You are causing me bad image, causing too much trouble from me, you are childish you know. But I just want to spend time with you since it is way too long before we got to see each other, like now.”

“Why did you not say it before?” she pout. Cute.

“Just because you did not give me chance to speak.”

“ Owwww. Sorry. I thought you were just teasing me.”

“Seriously? Tch. Come one let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter