CH 1

City Lights (Now That You Were Gone)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's pov~

"I'm sorry but I'm not feeling the same way."

"I think it's time for me to let you go, Sana. I love you. But I know it's not enough for you to love me too. Sorry for being so annoying, but I guess, I'm done. I should quit now. Thank you for letting me court you, forgiving me a chance to prove my love for you. I want you to be happy Sana, even if it’s not me who will make you. " I can feel how much I hurt her that time, I can see how much she's hurt while saying those words, I can imagine how much she's dying while losing her grip in my wrist. That's when I realize how much she means to me, after she run away.

Tears are running down on my face. How can I let my love leave me? I'm freaking stupid. Why did I realize it so late? When I can't already see her. Now the she were gone. I'm trying to find her everywhere, I've been asking my friends if they have any informations about her. I've been crying everyday because of how stupid I am. Why did I let her go? Why did I not hold her when she's here so close to me? I have a lot of why's and questions in my mind. But still she's gone, and I can't do anything, even finding her, I can't. I don't know when did she moved out, I don't know when did she leave. But I'm hoping that she would comeback to me. It's been a month since that day happen, when I refused her. And it's been 3 weeks when I learned that she's not here anymore. After that day I've been looking for her around the campus, I've been waiting for her to go home but she's not. I started to feel worried when I can't see the sign of her getting home. Her lights are off, there's no sign of noise coming from her house and there's no even electricity running. And then someone passed by.

Flashback~

"Hmm, miss I'm always seeing you here. Why are you always waiting outside that house? Are you perhaps Tzuyu's friend? Did you not know that she already moved out?" I'm looking at her while she's asking but the last sentence she asked me makes my world crash. 'She already moved out, she's already gone.' I did not answer her cause I can speak even a letter. I felt my knees weaken finding myself sitting on the floor while my tears are not stopping. The girl was shocked - as it was written on her face. She get close to me and lend her handkerchief. "Miss, I don't know your relationship with Tzuyu. But as what I can see she's important to you. I'm also sad about what happened because she's a good neighbor and at least we became friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter