Our winter ♡

Pretty boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark and donghyuck had been awkward towards each other this whole week. Why ? Cause donghyuck could swear he heard mark saying "i like you too lee donghyuck" the night mark sleepovered in his home. He first thought it was a dream when he pulled mark close and burried his face on his neck and said "i like you" but now he couldn't be so sure. And mark wasn't threating him different. Still blushing when donghyuck flirts with him but dosen't flirt back. Maybe he was still so shy ? Or maybe it was all really just donghyuck's dream.

 

"Donghyuck"

 

"Ha ? What ?" Donghyuck asked, finally waking up from the thoughts that had been wandering in his mind for days now. "Oh yes mark ?"

 

Mark cleared his throat to talk clearer but his voice still came out so small

 

"W-why you aren't looking at me"

 

"W-what ?" Donghyuck stuttured back cause did mark just said what he thought he said ????

 

"Y-you don't look at me anymore"

 

"Did you got tired of your newest eye candy that early hyuckkie"

 

Donghyuck pushed jaemin out off the desk, making him kiss the floor

 

"Oh wow hyuck thanks its been a long time since i made out with the floor. She got dirtier. Dirty dirty girl"

 

"How can you be so ing shameless ?"

 

Jaemin laughed at donghyuck's sigh and smirked "oh baby shameless is my middle name"

 

Donghyuck sighed longer "why dont you go and kiss your boyfriend or something ? So you can also make up to him."

 

"Make up to him for what ?" Jaemin asked and sat on the desk again

 

"He called you like 484956 times and messaged you even more times than this. You literally killed the poor boy that night."

 

Jaemin shrugged his shoulders "it's his fault for letting a girl peck his cheek"

 

"His sister" donghyuck said and rolled his eyes

 

"Yeah. But what is mine is mine. And jeno's cheeks are mine. So is his lips. And eyes. And nose. And face. And-"

 

"Don't say it"

 

Jaemin smirked ""

 

"Jeno come get your chicken you call as your bf. He keeps making inapporiate jokes"

 

Jeno came quickly and quietly and pulled jaemin away while blushing like crazy. He knew jaemin loved doing dirty jokes. He learned it at their first date when he made a joke about boners...yeah...but jeno loved him with all of his heart anyway.

 

Donghyuck immidetaly regretted pushing jaemin away cause now he left alone with mark and the awkward silence between them was back.

 

Mark was right. He wasn't looking at him a lot thesedays. Not cause he lost his interest in mark. Oh hell no it was even other way around. He started falling for mark harder even though he wasn't sure if he heard right that night or not. But he was just so scared to scare off mark with being all lovey dovey suddenly. Yes he was already kinda lovey dovey with him but like being really so lovey dovey. Like how couples are. Like kissing and all...

 

Mark on the other hand was even more scared. Cause he just confessed donghyuck back that he liked him too. But nothing happened. Literally nothing. He expected maybe a morning kiss or a "good morning love" but no nothing happened. Donghyuck acted like nothing happened when they woke up next morning. Like they didn't just confessed each other last night. So mark was scared af cause maybe donghyuck didn't like him like that ? Or maybe it wasn't him he liked ? Maybe he liked another mark ? Mark tuan from the other class maybe ? He was pretty popular in the school. But oh wait he had a boyfriend already. Jackson ? If mark remembered his name right. But of course it didn't mean donghyuck will not gonna have a crush on him just cause he had a bf.

 

Mark spent the whole class thinking about how donghyuck wasn't looking at him anymore. Was what jaemin said true ? Did donghyuck really got tired of him ? But he didn't notice that donghyuck was stealing glances of his way from time to time.

 

Yes lee donghyuck couldn't help but look at mark lee pouting cutely while thinking about something deeply. Yes lee donghyuck was so damn whipped for mark lee.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Such a nice weather today right ?"

 

Okay donghyuck was maybe trying a bit too hard to end the awkward silence between them.

 

"Uh yeah it is. But i like winter more"

 

Donghyuck looked up at mark "you do ?"

 

Mark nodded "i love winter a lot. A lot lot. And i miss it so much" mark said and looked down to the grass they were sitting on.

 

"What you miss the most about it ?"

 

Mark looked up too "snow. I love snow. A lot lot lot"

 

Donghyuck saw the pure sadness in mark's eyes and realized how much he was missing his home back in canada and the cold weather of it.

 

"You miss canada the most right ?"

 

When mark looked up again at donghyuck's eyes there was a bitter smile on his lips

 

"We moved so many times thanks to my father but i never loved anywhere as much as i loved canada. Maybe because of it's weather. Maybe because of my friends back there. Maybe..."

 

"Why did you stop ?"

 

Mark smiled and shook his head "nothing. Nothing important anymore"

 

"'Anymore' ? Alright then mark lee" donghyuck tought. He could guess what mark meant by that but he knew it wasn't right time to ask him.

 

"So you don't love here ?"

 

"No! I mean i do love here of course! Here is the only place i love as much as i love canada."

 

"Really ? Why ?"

 

Mark looked down at the grass, blushing. "Let's say i found someone who feels like home"

 

Donghyuck hoped mark was talking about him. Even just as a best friend.

 

Suddenly an idea popped up in donghyuck's mind. 

 

'Why i haven't thought about it earlier ???' He thought and cleared his throat.

 

"Mark"

 

"Y-yeah ?"

 

"I have some things to do. Probably a lot of things. So i gotta go now."

 

"Oh..."

 

"But can you meet with me in school's garden at 8pm ?"

 

"What ? Why ? School will be closed that time."

 

"I know. But the garden will still be open"

 

Donghyuck knew mark loved the school's garden a lot too. It was covered in flowers and plants. It was very close to where they were sitting right now. In front of the school the whole place was covered in grass. If you walk to right a few minutes you would reach the special garden that all students planted a few flowers and plants. It was cold at nights so mark loved going there and doing their homeworks with donghyuck.

 

"Oh...what will we do in the garden ? Homework again ?"

 

"Yeah yeah h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter