First day

Pretty boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark took a deep breathe and walked towards the gates of the school. It wasn't like he was afraid or anything. He was used changing schools all the time because of his father's job. But still he was a bit nervous. No matter how many times he changed school first day of it was still making him nervous.

 

"Woah look at the new boy" "he is so handsome oh my ing god" "guess who has a new target" "hoe stay in your line i saw him first"

 

Mark was getting even more nervous because of girls' whispers. Damn he wasn't even into girls so why all girls was always all over him ??

 

"Holy dude you are so ing pretty"

 

Mark turned his head to look at who just talked. He was surprised to see a boy instead of a girl. It was the first time someone called him pretty let alone a boy calling him pretty.

 

"Uhmm what ?"

 

"Like oh my ing god how the you are so pretty ? How your skin shines like that ? Oh my god the shape of your eyes. Holy man are you an angel or something ?"

 

The said boy would keep talking if another boy didn't closed his mouth his his hands.

 

"Donghyuck shut the up please. You are scaring him" then he turned to look at mark again

 

"Sorry for his behaviour. Donghyuck just loves pretty things so much"

 

"Well i am not a thing tho. I am a human"

 

"Well donghyuck also loves pretty humans. Especially pretty boys"

 

Mark rised his right eyebrow, judging the boy's words.

 

"Not like he is a player or something. He is actually a who didn't even got his first kiss yet. He just loves pretty things. He looked at me for 4 hours straight when we first met. Oh i'm jaemin by the way." 

 

Mark had to admit that jaemin was really pretty but for a reason he didn't know what that donghyuck boy looked even prettier for mark.

 

"I'm mark"

 

"Oh my god even your name is pretty" donghyuck said, finally escaping from jaemin's tight grip.

 

"Uhmm thanks ?" Mark was both confused and uncomfortable. A boy he had never met was keep calling him pretty. And it was a bit scary to be honest.

 

"Oh the bell" jaemin said and smiled "what's your first class ?"

 

"Uhhh math i guess"

 

"Then you are with us" said jaemin and started walking towards the class

 

"Let me show you the way pretty boy" said donghyuck an linked their arms together forcefuly

 

"Hey my name is mark" mark tried to broke the link of their arms but donghyuck was holding onto him like a cat holding to his mother.

 

"Come sit next to me angel" donghyuck said and pulled mark to sit beside him before the poor boy can even say anything.

 

"Donghyuck what the hell where i will sit then ??" Jaemin gave donghyuck a glare

 

"You can sit here jaemin" 

 

"Oh...thank you jeno" jaemin said, blushing like a tomato

 

"You're welcome" said jeno, his eyesmile was shining, making jaemin's knees jiggle

 

"You have the textbook with you ? Or should we share"

 

"I-i-"

 

"He dosen't have his own jeno you two better share yours. Right nana ?" Asked donghyuck in a teasing tone

 

"O-oh yeah i forgot mine at home" said jaemin and strached the back of his head

 

"So we will share then" jeno said, giving jaemin an eyesmile again and putting the book between both of them.

 

Jaemin mouthed a "thank you " to donghyuck and donghyuck mouthed back a "welcome "

 

Mark was just watching the trio with his confused face cause what the actual was going on ? He knew this school was gonna be different than other schools he went but he didn't expect it to be that different.

 

"Even your confused face is so pretty oh my god." 

 

Mark looked back at donghyuck who was looking at him with stars and hearts in his eyes

 

"When will you stop calling me pretty ?"

 

"Never" said donghyuck and kept looking at mark

 

They spent a good 5 minutes looking at each other. Okay mark wasn't looking at donghyuck but was glaring at him.

 

"Is that some kind of joke ? Is it cause i am a newcomer ?"

 

"Nope. I just really love looking at art"

 

"Man you are cheesy" mark said and laughed "how do you get girls like that ?"

 

"I am not interested in girls."

 

"Oh" said mark and donghyuck laughed "yep. I'm gay nice to meet you pretty boy"

"How are you so open about it ?"

 

"My mom always says 'be open about who you are'" donghyuck smiled so cute that mark forgot for a second how scaryly donghyuck was staring at him.

 

"So she knows you are gay ?"

 

Donghyuck nodded and smirked "she also knows i love looking at pretty boys. Her favorite is jaemin so far but she hadn't see you yet"

 

Mark sighed "you aren't joking do you ?"

 

"Nope"

 

"So you will keep looking at me ?"

 

"Yep"

 

Mark sighed even louder. He understoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter