Sleep over

Pretty boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 2 week later when mark and donghyuck met again in donghyuck's home for the project. After the "almost kissing" that happened between them they were both being shy towards each other. Yes even lee donghyuck was being shy. He was still making jokes and "flirting" with mark but his cheeks were blushing too when mark was blushing. Jaemin noticed it and sang "mark and donghyuck, sitting on a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g" teasingly which made him get a smack behind his head by donghyuck.

 

"So do you wanna go my home and do the project ?" Donghyuck asked while putting his books in to his bag.

 

"Uh yeah" mark said,pushing his book to his bag even though there was no space left to fit the book.

 

Donghyuck took the book from mark's hand, brushing their fingers to each other on porpuse, making mark blush

 

"Here lemme take it. It won't fit in there anyway" donghyuck said and put the book to his bag then closed it and wore it on his back.

 

"Are you ready to go ?"

 

Mark nodded and wore his bag too. His shoulder went low with the heavyness of the bag. Mark mentally cursed himself cause why the hell he put so many things in his bag ???

 

He felt donghyuck's hand on his shoulder and felt how light his shoulder got when donghyuck pulled the bag off of his shoulder and wore it on his own shoulder.

 

"Donghy-"

 

"It's okay. I'm used to carrying heavy bags anyway" said donghyuck smiling sweetly at mark "let's go now. If we go fast we can catch mom doing chocolate cookies"

 

Mark smiled at him and took donghyuck's hand out of habit but then let it go and blushed "s-sorry"

 

Donghyuck held his hand "it's okay. Friends hold hands too"

 

Mark frowned when he heard the word "friends"

 

'I am falling for you idiot what "friends" you are talking about ??' Mark thought but just nodded as the reply.

 

He knew they were just "friends" but his heart still beated so ing fast when donghyuck's fingers slowly caressed his knuckles softly while they were walking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Mooom we're hoome"

 

"Comiiing"

 

Mark felt like he just had a dejavu but it was just donghyuck and his mom's daily thing just that.

 

"I hope it's mark with you again. Cause he didn't drink the lemonade and eat the cookies the last time and it made me sa-oh mark!" Katie said when she walked out of the kitchen and hugged mark suddenly

 

"H-hi katie"

 

"I swear to god you get cuter everyday. I can see why donghyuck always talks about you all the time" katie said and gasped "ouch" when donghyuck elbowed her in the arm

 

Mark was blushing red, looking at the oh so interesting floor.

 

"T-thank you"

 

"Awww you are blushing" katie said and donghyuck just held mark's hand and said a quick "we will do the project in my room mom." Before pulling mark to his room.

 

He knew his mom was just teasing them. He knew she wasn't that kind of mom who would make mark blush like that except if she is aiming to make he and mark get together. Oh my god was she serious when she said "i ship you and mark. Jaemin said your ship name is "markhyuck". It sounds so cute oh my god. Make it sail donghyuck" the other day ?? Donghyuck will punch jaemin in the face when the see him tomorrow that was for sure.

 

Mark sat down to the chair again quietly and looked at down to the floor. Donghyuck didn't lie on the bed this time but just sat on it. He was looking at mark while mark was looking at the floor. Donghyuck had always admired mark and his pretty face since the first time he saw him but he never get the chance to do it in that quiet place. He could see how mark's eyes were moving fastly, grazing the floor, trying to calm himself down. It was so quiet that he could even hear his breathing. Damn he even loved the way mark breathed. He was so whipped for mark that was crazy.

 

"W-when we will start doing the project ?" Mark said, still looking at the floor but he probably noticed the intense look of donghyuck on him.

 

"Uh yeah but before that" donghyuck said and walked towards mark. "We gotta talk about something first."

 

"T-talk about w-what ?" Mark felt donghyuck knelt down in front of him again

 

"Mark can you please look at me" donghyuck said so softly that mark shivered in the tender tone.

 

"W-why ?"

 

"Please" donghyuck said, put his fingers on mark's chin and pushed it up gently till they made an eye contact.

 

"I'm sorry...for what i had don-i almost had done the last time we came here. It was probably so confusing for you. Maybe you even hated me for that"

 

Mark shook his head immidetely "no no i didn't hate you. I can never...i can never hate you" mark said and blushed again

 

Donghyuck was caressing under his chin softly "mark"

 

"Hmm ?"

 

"I-"

 

The door opened again but mark didn't fall his time thank god. But donghyuck stand up in the speed of light when he saw a teary eyed jaemin in front of the door. He ran to jaemin so fast that he almost bumped to the said boy.

 

"Jaemin what happened ?? Are you okay ?? Who made you cry ?? Who i gotta kick ??"

 

Jaemin just threw his hands around donghyuck and sobbed to his chest. Donghyuck wrapped his arms around jaemin and caressed his back "shhh shhh it's okay nana. I don't know what happened but i'll be okay."

 

Jaemin cried in donghyuck's arms for hours. While sobbing-talking how he saw jeno with a girl after school and how she pecked him on the lips and how he didn't do anything about it donghyuck was caressing his hair slowly and saying he will beat the out of jeno for making him cry, for hurting him. After crying a bit more and begging donghyuck to not beat jeno, jaemin fell asleep in donghyuck's embrace. Donghyuck waited a bit till he was sure jaemin was sleeping so tight then got up from his bed and walked towards mark who was still sitting on the chair.

 

"I'm sorry you are left alone" donghyuck whispered to mark

 

Mark just shook his head "it's okay. Jaemin looks so sad right now. I'm happy you are taking care of him like that"

 

"He is my brother you know. Not "like" my brother but "is" my brother. If he is hurt i am hurt too" said donghyuck then his face got darkened with anger "and i wanna punch jeno's face so hard right now. How the he dares to hurt jaemin like that ?"

 

"Maybe jaemin misunderstood what happened ?"

 

"We are not in a tv drama or a cheesy fanfic mark misunderstandings like that don't happen in life that much. Mostly when you see a girl and boy kiss even though the boy has a bf it means the boy is a ing cheater."

 

"Yeah...but you sound so pessimistic right now donghyuck. And you are never pessimistic."

 

"It's just...i just got so angry. I can't handle seeing jaemin sad."

 

Mark held his hand "he'll be alright. He have you"

 

Donghyuck held his hand tighter but didn't say anything and just looked at him lovingly.

 

They heard a throat clearing behind them then a soft voice.

 

"I called your mom mark and asked if you can stay here tonight. I thought it would be better if you stay tonight. Is it alright for you ?"

 

Mark just nodded. He didn't ask how she found his mom's phone number cause if he learned 1 thing about katie in this 3 weeks of knowing her and hearing about her from donghyuc, it was that she was capable of anything. She could find the phone number of heaven and it still wouldn't be surprising.

 

"Good" said katie and smiled get inside the room to put the tray she was holding down on donghyuck's desk.

 

"I made warm milk and cookies to make you guys sleep well. I gotta go to sleep now. You guys don't stay awake so late okay ?"

 

"Okay mooom" said donghyuck and pecked her cheek "goodnight mom"

 

"Goodnight honey. Goodnight mark"

 

"I swear to god your mom is the coolest mom i had ever met" mark said after she left the room and closed the door behind her.

 

"I know right. I'm blessed." Donghyuck said and put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter