Meeting w the mom

Pretty boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They talked about everything and anything while walking home and mark loved it so much to be honest. He loved how he could talk anything with donghyuck. Even if they talk about the weather of that day it would still be fun cause he will be talking with donghyuck. He didn't know why but he was just feeling good when he was talking with donghyuck. It was surprisingly calming. They talked so much that they didn't even notice they already arrived donghyuck's house and almost passed it but donghyuck stopped suddenly and chuckled "that's my house"

 

"Oh ?" Mark said, looking at donghyuck's smiling face

 

"Yeah we almost passed it" donghyuck said, laughing and walked to the house with slow steps. Mark just followed him like a little puppy.

 

"Mom we're home" donghyuck said in english which made mark's eyes got wide

 

"Comiiiing. The cupcakes are almost ready"

 

Donghyuck just answered with a sweet "okay. Take your time mom." To the sweet voice that came from kitchen

 

Donghyuck sat on the couch and patted the place beside him to make mark sit.

 

"I didn't know you know english that well" mark said while sitting on the soft couch

 

Donghyuck just shrugged his shoulders "i also know chinese but i don't think many people knows about that. It's not that important anyway"

 

Mark wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say. He also couldn't believe donghyuck knew more language than him. Not like mark was so into himself or anything but donghyuck just didn't look like someone who would like learning different languages. He looked like someone who would prefer joining the teathre club rather than language club in school.

 

A very pretty woman in a pink apron walked out of the kitchen with a big bowl in her hands, mixing the probably chocolate flavored cupcake mixture in it. She had such pretty blue eyes and shiny brown-ginger hair. She clearly wasn't asian so mark was guessing either donghyuck's father was asian,probably chinese cause donghyuck said he knows chinese too, or he was adopted.

 

"Lee donghyuck i can't believe you didn't tell me you will bring jaeminnie with you today. I would make strawberry milkshake if i knew he will come too but i-oh..." she stopped talking when she saw the boy,who is not jaemin,beside donghyuck

 

She gave donghyuck a questioning look which donghyuck answered with a "mom this is mark. My new friend"

 

She gave a known smile when donghyuck said the word "friend"

 

"Hey there mark i'm katie but you can call me katie. I'm guessing you are donghyuck's new eye victim ?"

 

Mark just nodded his head shyly "y-yeah nice to meet you katie"

 

"Oh my god wow you are really pretty. Like my favorite is still jaemin among all pretty boys donghyuck ever looked but wow you are too pretty."

 

Mark felt like he sinked to the couch even more with all those compliments coming from both donghyuck and his mom.

 

"Will jaemin ever not be your favorite mom ?" Donghyuck said, rolling his eyes but also smiling playfuly

 

"I don't think so" katie said and put his hand on his chin, thinking for a while "probably no. He is like a little evil af but also cute af princess how can i not love him ? And why he didn't come with you today by the way ? I thought he liked my milkshakes"

 

"He probably likes his boyfriend's "milk"shakes more now" donghyuck said and laughed at his mother's overreaction

 

"Wait wait jaemin has a boyfriend ??? Who ?? Oh my god i thought you and jaemin are a thing. Donghyuck ?????"

 

Donghyuck shook his head "no mom we are just bffs. Aka best es forever. And he had a crush on jeno for months now so it was god damn time for him to confess"

 

"Oh awwww that's so cute. Hope my second son will be happy. Or i will be have to break that jeno boy's nose" 

 

"Don't worry mom if he makes jaemin sad i will be the first one to break his nose" donghyuck said, giving his mother a smile "but i don't think jeno would ever hurt jaemin. Or anyone in general. That boy is an angel i'm telling you"

 

"You said the same thing for jaemin too when you two first met" said katie and imitated donghyuck "he is an angel mom i swear to god."

 

"Uhmmm everyone makes mistakes mom duh" donghyuck said in a sassy tone

 

Katie just rolled her eyes and kept mixing the mixture "let's hope nana will be happy. Now i gotta pour this to the cupcake cups and put them to oven. You two will do homework together ?"

 

"Nope a project. Will you make chocolate cupcakes or vanilla ones ?" Asked donghyuck, leaning over to the bowl to see the color of the mixture

 

"Vanilla,your favorite. And a project ? Again ? Was that mr. lee's idea again ?"

 

"You know it's always his idea when it's a project" donghyuck said and digged his finger into the mixture then it off till his mom hit his head softly "how many times do i have to tell you to not eat it before it's baked ?"

 

"But you know i love it moooom"

 

Donghyuck knew his mom was weak for aegyo. Donghyuck could talk cutely in any language and it would still melt his mom's heart.

 

"Awww okay you can just taste it for once"

 

"Can i taste a spoonful of it mommy ??" Donghyuck gave her his puppy eyes which made katie hold the spatula tigther

 

"Lee donghyuck your mama is teaching you these things dosen't she ? You and her making plans about how to melt my heart with cuteness right ???"

 

"No but we all know mama melts your heart the most" donghyuck said and winked 

 

She blushed "i swear to god you won't get out of your room for a week if you tell it to her"

 

"Oh but she already knows"

 

Katie was about to say something to wipe that smirk away from her son's face but then she smelled something burning

 

"Mom isn't that-"

 

"OH MY GOD I BURNED THE CAKE!!" 

 

Donghyuck just laughed while his mom was running to the kitchen.

 

"Mama will be dying of laughter when she hear that you ed up the cake mom"

 

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TELL IT TO ROHAR I SWEAR TO GOD LEE DONGHYUCK!"

 

"I won't if i can eat a spoonful of the cupcake mixture"

 

"Okay okay imma save some for you to eat later god damn it"

 

"Thank you mooom, love youu"

 

"Just go to your room and do your project or homework or whatever" said katie while trying to clean the mess she made while running to kitchen, the floor was very much covered with the cupcake mixture. But then she turned around and said "and i love you too honey" then went back to what she was doing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Donghyuck threw his backpack to the floor and threw himself to his bed. But mark just standed there awkwardly.

 

"You can sit there" donghyuck said and showed the chair in front of his desk "or you can come lie down with me"

 

Mark blushed at the thought of lying beside donghyuck.

 

"I-i will just sit here"

 

Donghyuck said a dissapointed "oh okay" when mark sat down to the chair.

 

"Sorry for my mom by the way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter