On Hold.

Ready to love

With their dating confirmation surfaced, many has been focusing on them as a couple and not as individual. At the same time, couples who were together for years and admitted it not long ago has broken up. JooHyuk and SungKyung's relationship was dragged into the picture as netizens were sure they will soon be the next young couple to breakup soon. "Those who acknowledge will soon breakup as they could not handle the public eyes."

True to the sentence. JooHyuk was more affected than SungKyung in many ways. And no matter what she says, he dosent feel relieve anymore. JooHyuk rather not hear her voice or meet her when he's free from fliming his new drama, The Bride of the Water God. He met up with JiSoo and other closer friends, he hang around the production set during his free time. He wanted to stay focus on his work and prove everyone wrong that he's a lovesick puppy.

SungKyung understands what he's been going through and gave him all the space he wanted. The text messages she send no longer has replies. The daily calls no longer illuminate her phone screen. She didnt want to think of this as the sign of their up-coming breakup. Diving deep into her own projects, SungKyung concentrated on her job. She took on as many projects as she can. To occupy her time. So she has none to miss him, to think whats next to them.

Months creeped by. Pictures surfaced. JooHyuk and his current co-workers had been enoying their time together. He was seen closing up to the lead actress Shin SeKyung. Comments blasted the internet world stating how love found in a drama will end when it ends. And thats exactly the case of Nam JooHyuk & Lee SungKyung. "He has moved on pretty quickly. But who can you blame? SeKyung is a beauty! SungKyung is just tall.". Hurtful words burned her eyes as tears welled up within.

----------

"Hey. What the hell are you doing now? Do you not care anymore?" KiYong called JooHyuk when he saw those comments and pictures.

"If you still like her, then go after her. We are not meant to be. But let me be frank with you. We are still very young. Career comes first. Love, later." JooHyuk said casually, hiding the fact that he has forgetten that he has a girlfriend. He knew he had to end the relationship. He cant be selfish. He's changed.

The news broke. "Nam JooHyuk & Lee SungJyung has gone their seperate ways!"

----------

"I think its a mutual agreement. He's very busy with his on-hand projects. Well, me too. But i guess it didnt worked out as my heart wasnt fully on him anymore. During drama, you get to be together. But when it ends, we are both with others. Its hard. The commitment, not easy." SungKyung appeared on a talk show and shared a portion of what went wrong and how she picked herself up. Many assumed she cheated but praised her for admitting it.

"Hey, are you alright? Time heals. You'll find one worth it soon enough." SeKyung quietly walked towards JooHyuk. Everyone has been talking about it. There's no point acting nothing happened.

"Im fine. Thanks. But the next one will not be worth as she has all along been worth it. We fell out of love because i loved myself more. This is the truth no one knows. The truth she twisted to protect the one who betrayed her." JooHyuk said with a small smile and walked away. Those around heard. They didnt know. But for sure, the boy is deeply affected. He shielded her equally. No one needs to know anything.

People around the couple took their case as relationship goals as many calssifiled them as the real couple who deals what everyone faces. Who dares to date, dares to admit thing goes wrong and still protect the one who once were their other half. They blame themself for the selfishness. Many hoped they will get back together.

----------

Bride of the Water God received good reviews and high viewers percentage throughout. The cast was rewarded with a trip to Boracay. Rumors had it that the leads are almost coming clean to admitting their relationship. But at the recent interveiw, JooHyuk humorusly said,"Its not all woman that i worked with falls in love with me! I am not that attractive. I am just tall."

"You said that SungKyung was a hyung too! And what happened next? You two are an item!"

"That was different. She's one very special woman. She can be a hyung and a woman!" JooHyuk tried his best to explain.

He was not blind. SeKyung has made the first move. No doubt, she's very attractive. But all he felt towards her was plainly co-workers. He made himself clear as he wasnt ready to move into another relationship. Thinking back, its been one year without SungKyung and he managed to survive. Her movie was well received too. Its been good for both of them.

Just when his heart is finally in peace, news of SungKyung in a relationship surfaced.

"Lee SooHyuk confessed that Lee SungKyung has got his heart fluttering! Are they dating?"