When?

Ready to love

No one knows when they started. Some said in the midst of the drama, while others said it was after. Dispatch followed them tightly, facts were disclosed. With pictures as evidence of their dates, both party admitted their relationship with courage. Not one comments from the netizens were bad. They all supported them. It came to a surprise to their agency who disapprove dating fellow family members.

"So are you guys in a relationship? Its obvious but i want to hear it directly from you two before making any announcement." Head of YG PR team called both JooHyuk and SungKyung to the office when the news broke off.

----------

"JooHyuk! Look at that model! She's the star of my eyes!!!!! Almost as tall as us, as unique as an individual. Im dissolving!" KiYong flustered. Because of her boyish edgey charms, she has always been the only girl selected to walk with them, a bunch of guys. Her name is Lee SungKyung, older than him by 4 years. Being the opposite of KiYong, he keeps his admire towards her within.

"You need to wipe that drool off your mouth. Its dripping down." JooHyuk nudged KiYong when he got overly excited. It was not the first time working with SungKyung but everytime when he sees her, shyness swallowed him. He could barely hold any conversation with her. One of her charms include getting well with every single person on set, making the environment as light hearted before the show begins. She has that enegy and not just him, many others are equally attracted to her.

"How can you be so.... emotionless? I guess she's not your type. Or is it because you dont fancy older woman? Afterall, we are both a few years younger than her. She wouldnt be interested anyway. But! i still cant help it! SungKyung noonaaaaaaaaa." KiYong blabbered on.

Just as he rolled his eyes away from his friend, he saw her walking towards them. "JooHyuk! KiYong! Hey guys!" SungKyung called out when she saw the newly minted highly rated models. Both standing almost at 1.9m, not many will miss them.

"Sun-bae nim!" Both the fresh young models greeted her respectfully.

"Stop it! Im only 22. Dont make me feel any older, you brats of 19!" SungKyung fisted against their chest lightly.

"Oh JooHyuk. Have you heard? i will be seeing you tomorrow too. For the spring magazine shoot. Dont forget to apply those repellant. KiYong, i see you around too? The show's about to start, shall we? Come'on!" SungKyung continued on. Yes, he was told long before that they will on the magazines of Ceci for the spring fashion. He had been looking forward to tomorrow and days where she'll be around him. Before they could reply, she has fled off and the show was a success, as usual.

----------

The sun was already shining on their faces eventhough its only 6 in the morning. The casual conversation they had when they arrived at the set, during their make-up and now, her sitting on his stretched-out legs on this big land of greenery. Cool breeze brushes his face as JooHyuk looked fondly at his partner of today's shoot. Always the professional one, not noticing him give out a glaze that meant for no ordinary woman. Lee SungKyung was focused in getting the shoot perfectly taken. Her fingers barely touches his hair but he felt very close to her. Her eyes lighten further against the sunlight. When they met his, he was mesmerised.

During their conversation, he got to know she's ended her first relationship not long ago and it was mutual. They remained as friends. It surprised him that she could get over it so easily and revert the connection from lovers to friends. "Perhaps. we both treated one another as friends and not lovers from the start? But i'm glad. JookHyuk ah.. i rather keep a friend and lose a lover. Of course it hurts since its still a offical breakup!" He recalled what she had said and the underlying sadness from her facial expression.

"Omo! You have two dogs at home? I have a cat though. They are easier to live with. I mean, our timing are so irregular and cats are prone to having their own space more than being affectionate like pups. So, yea. Beneficial both ways." SungKyung said to JooHyuk when they were discussing the concept of their next shoot; which has a special appearance of a Golden Retriever. But he could tell she like dogs equally much when her million smile kept showing when Jino the dog arrived on set.

----------

Gearing up his courage, he initiated a message to her. Soon one message adds on and he's glad his frankness won her heart. Thinking back, that was three years ago. Looking loving at the woman cuddled within his arms, he cant believe they walked this long without getting caught. Then again, they are not famous. No one cares about the modeling world. Coincidentally, they were offered as leads for the same drama, Weightligting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.

He could hold her, kiss her freely. They had too much fun. Things were getting obvious that the production team had been asking whats their relationship. Housing under the same agency dosent mean they will be this close and full of chemisty. In the beginning, they both said the same story. Where they have known one another for years and all took the bait. It was coming to the end of the drama did they disclose their status to the team that felt like family during the fliming period.

They evolved from models to actors. SungKyung's talents never cease to amaze him while JooHyuk's hardwork made her look upon his down to earth charms. Going into their 4th year,their love continue to grow. At times, JooHyuk felt the in-compatible with her as she shines no matter where she goes. But her assurance and supportiveness towards him, believing in him made his inferior insignificant. She makes him work harder. She gives him a strength he cant explain. Love calls for both SungKyung and JooHyuk increased as their drama broadcast. JooHyuk's capabilities are getting acknowledge. He was getting offered more lead roles and adverts. While his leading woman is venturing into movie flims.

----------

"Lets talk JooHyuk ah.. We need to discuss this seriously and be as honest as possible alright?" SungKyung patted on the empty space beside her.

Natually, JooHyuk went over to her and gave her a tight hug. "What is it about? You look to serious!" And squashed her face playfully earning her giggles.

"You know... i think we might be caught soon and lets have a common ground what to say." SungKyung stared into his eyes. She knows he would want to date in public but she has her concern. His career is picking up and she doesnt want a stone to block in his way.

"I know your concerns. Your face shows it all! We have come so far together. Ok, we will be discreete as possible but if anyone can show the evidence, then lets acknowledge it and no further details. I wouldnt want to share our bits and pieces to the world. You are soley mine." JooHyuk said clamly. He may be younger than her but he does not act his age at times like this.

On the recent magazine interview, JooHyuk shared that "he's ready to love" and stated his current type that matches SungKyung almost identically. Afterall, she was on his thoughts when he was blabbering those sentences. At the same time, SungKyung mentioned she likes honesty and openess is what attracts her to a guy. That was how JooHyuk was when he confessed. Age was just a number to both of them.

----------

"Yes, they are dating after getting closer over the recent drama. As for when did they begin, we think it is not important. It is our artist's own privacy. Hope everyone shower them with love."

Its not as speculated to be 5months since last Christmas or 3months after their drama wrapped up. Its been 3yrs, 11mths, 10days. Both had that in their mind.