365days.

Ready to love

Many stated JooHyuk & SungKyung as their ideal type. Women adores his subtle charms and tall height while men love her unique features and personality. They remained as friends since its hard to avoid when its easy to cross path during fashion season. SungKyung as usual made things easy for the both of them. As though both never got together before, she talks to him casually with no hint of awkwardness. Seeing her so carefree somehow hurts.

Yet the news of her possibly dating a reputable senior model/actor Lee SooHyuk cuts deep into his heart. A pain he never had experienced before. Clutching his fist tightly, he remember seeing SooHyuk hanging around her during the fashion week not long ago.

"Are they really together?" JooHyuk asked KiYong when they met up.

"Does it bother you? You had her good. Yet you are also the b*astard who let her go so easily!"

"So, they are together?" JooHyuk repeated to get a confirmation.

"Nobody knows. But the truth is, he likes her and is not shy about it. You see him aloof and hostile but when noona's around, he became a goofball. We all can see he really likes her. Now, its up to her whether to accept him or not. They matches well in terms of personality and looks, dont you think?"

"No, they dont.", JooHyuk muttered softly. It was not an answer. He still did not get a definite assurance of her relationship status and there's no way he could call her and ask. He has no rights.

 ----------

Call it fate or destiny, as the cast of Bride of the Water God arrived at the boarding gate towards Boracay, they met familiar faces among the crowd. The faces recognised by many as magazine editors and well-known photographers. More prominantly, a guy almost as tall as JooHyuk looking towards their direction. His name is Lee SooHyuk. No one can deny his over powering chrisma. His sight falls upon JooHyuk and it showed no emotions. JooHyuk was staring back with equal coldness when the truth of him having interest in his ex girlfriend flashes in his mind.

"Oh! JooHyuk?" Their stares broke apart at her voice. JooHyuk know its SungKyung instantly and turned towards her direction. There she is, standing almost as tall as him when she's in heels.

"Are you heading to Boracay for a photoshoot? With sun-bae nim?" JooHyuk signaled his head at SooHyuk.

"Yea. Its for Roxy Summer collection. SooHyuk oppa and i will be there for at least 3days. I heard you guys will be heading there too but cant believe its the same day as us. If..." Before SungKyung could finish her sentence, SooHyuk called out to her.

"You guys have fun! See ya there!" SungKyung shorten what she wanted to say and greeted JooHyuk's co-stars warmly before heading towards SooHyuk's direction.

"I finally understand why people are attracted to her. She's not just friendly. She's sincerely warm.",one of the cast blurted out. JooHyuk's sight never once leave SungKyung.

----------

A few seats behind SungKyung, JooHyuk noticed SooHyuk seating beside her. "Shouldnt her manager be the one beside?" He didnt like one bit of him near her. Especailly when he knows she will fall asleep and find the nearest comfy human cushion available. The imaginary picture of her head on SooHyuk's shoulder didnt set well. Abruptly getting off his seat, he took his pillow and walked towards SungKyung's seat.

"She needs more than one pillow." JooHyuk said as he lifted the sleeping head and adjusted her softly as SooHyuk glared on. Her face on his hands, how he misses their contact.

"She's no longer your concern. You should keep it to yourself Nam JooHyuk." SooHyuk whispered in a deadly tone.

"Sun-bae nim, dont assume she's not. She has been all along." With that, JooHyuk walked away not knowing SungKyung has been listening throughout.

----------

"You should walk out of the non-existant relationship. Its not healthy." SeKyung too her seat next to him in the bus when they got off the airport. She witnessed the whole interaction during the flight. Apart from being jealous and envious, she wanted JooHyuk to come to his senses.

"Im already out of it. Its just that seeing her again, with another man. Reality hit back."

"That does not mean anything. Think about how you come by when she did not once cross your mind."

It was a sentence that hit hard on JooHyuk. The period where he locked himself around work and guy friends. He negleted her 24/7. No reasons, no apologies. He ended the relationship. She understand him so well that she need not need any more words from him. Only when his confidence level risen again, did he want her back again. Where he misses her badly day and night.

"Over the past year, i thought i did. But every corner i turn... i see us. Its not just the memories. So, i will not hurt another woman when i am still thinking of that particular one." JooHyuk replied and further made SeKyung determined to show him she really care and is willing to wait til he's ready. 'Such nice man dont exist much...'.she thought to herself.

----------

"Isnt that your ex boyfriend? Are you alright?" SooHyuk asked with a tone. SungKyung looked at his face and rolled her eyes away with a laugh.

She has gotten closer to SooHyuk through a music video. He joined YG not long ago then and she's been tasked to be friendly to the new-comer. Not like she needs to since many know he's been considered family way before from the connection between him and GD. Most knows that he has a exterior that makes people distant away from. She would have been affected too but that period was the time she and JooHyuk called things off. She had no extra mood to care what hostile aura SooHyuk was projecting.

"He's still young. You are too. If things work out, you two might end up together again. So, take it like a summer break." That was exactly what he said to her before their introduction. She's surprised he knew whats going on with her life. And before she could ask, he continued "Thats because i am Lee SooHyuk. Underneath this face, is one good memory man who has friends who love gossiping more than anything else." He cracked her up. Its the first time she saw his genuine smile followed by a evil grin. They hit it off immediately and more opportunities of working together increased when the public likes their compatibality. But apart from anything else, he was the first to not blame or side anyone in the broken relationship. Instead, he reckon things that dont work out then may turn well later.

"Thanks for reminding me of a past love." SungKyung's words filled with sarcasm. She still could not believe SooHyuk mentioned about her at his last interview. Sliting her eyes towards him,"And whats with the Lee SungKyung gives me butterflies whenever she's near!"

SooHyuk laughed out. He does like her, as a woman. But he didnt made it known to her. There was no intention to let anyone know. Well, except for his bunch of close friends. They know because he's always grinning like a child when he's on his phone. He was texting her during those times. Yet he knows she hasnt prepare herslef to fall in love again. Through some model friends he had, he got to know her love story with JooHyuk. Its not few months of feeling but few years of affection. Her brave front attracted him. He wanted to protect this woman in the shadow. Yet, during the last magazine interview, his casual remarks was written in bold.

"SooHyuk-xi, what is the best thing that have happen on you ever since joining YGE?"

"I met really good senior who is willing to share and guide me along this tough acting path."

"We saw the latest collaborations you had with Lee Sung Kyung. The feedback was impressively positive. I mean, you two worked on a handful of projects eversince the first music video that blew the nation away. The chemistry is really there, what do you think?"

"She's beautiful, isnt she? One of a kind and im glad its her."

The editor took his words out of context and rephrased it his own way. He remembered the editor sending him a picture of his expression when he was talking about SungKyung that moment. It was the first time seeing himself so indulged with happiness.

"You know i wouldnt say such sentences, Or did you hope it was true?" SooHyuk joked back, earning a punch from her as they alight from their van to the hotel.

----------

"I guess we will be seeing them often.." JooHyuk heard one of the production team said. As he looked up, he saw SooHyuk drapping his arms around SungKyung's shoulder. She flung it off but he went up to her again. He was laughing. She was entertaining him. That scene made his eyes cold, people around him noticed and was a little shocked to know JooHyuk has such expression.

"They do look compatible. Look at their heights! I have never seen Lee SooHyuk pestering for attention like that before." Stings of conversation were heard.

His stare fixed on the moving duo and shifted when SungKyung noticed him.

"Again! Is Boracay so small? Why are you following me creep ?" SungKyung made the casual remark as she walked towards JooHyuk and looked at her side when she noticed SooHyuk was still dangling around her.

Gently choaking her t*hroat from behind, SooHyuk pulled her against his hard frame,"In-case you cant stop talking and make us wait during dinner. Now lets go. I need to monitor what you eat. That tummy better not ballon out tomorrow." He said so casually, not taking JooHyuk presence in.

"Yes mother. I better get going. There's many things to do here. Have fun you guys! Maybe we will meet somewhere again." SungKyung said and was instantly dragged away.

----------

JooHyuk never felt so pissed in his life before. The appearance of Lee SooHyuk boils him off. The way his hands never leave SungKyung's skin irritates him. Unable to contain his anger, he texted SungKyung.

"Is it true that you two are dating?"