9th grade

Three years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POv....

Whoa it seem to me that's was only a sixth grader just yesterday but today here I stand in this bigger school feeling more afraid. I walked to my home room and it feels like 6th grade all over again. The difference is I have my girls with me and we are in a home room with some juniors. I was talking to Tiff when someone shouted. 

"AYO!!! JESSI LONG TIME NO SEE SAME TO YOU TIFFANY, SEOHYUN, AND SUNNY!" Yuri shouted and gave us all hugs. 

"Don't tell me we have the same home room as these idiots." Sunny said and rolled her eyes. 

"Sunny aren't you happy it's been two years girl smile a little." Sooyoung stepped in. 

"Whatever." Sunny mumbled. 

I wasn't paying attention to any of them my eyes somewhat slowly drifted to one person. Taeyeon. Yes I still have a thing for her even after so long I haven't date anyone because of her. It seem that is more happy now and more talkative. 

"Hey Taeyeon!" I said happily to her. 

"Hi Jessica." She said and I was screaming in joy she finally talk to me. 'SHE TALK TO ME AFTER TWO YEARS!' I wanted to jump and shout but I shouldn't or I will look like a total idiot. 

"Hi Yuri how has it been?" Tiffany ask Yuri and I knew Tiffany also have this thing for Yuri. 

"I have been great and I have some news for you all." Yuri said and all of us were so focus now. 

"Tae~~." All of us turn to whoever was saying Taeyeon's name. 

"Hey what's up?" Taeyeon said smiling. 

"I am tired~" That girl said to my Taeyeon. 

"Awweeee wait let me introduce you to my friends ok then we can sit." I heard Taeyeon said so gently to her. 

I saw Taeyeon move behind that girl and even backhug her! I was fuming inside but I had to control myself. Taeyeon then put her nose on the girl's neck and took in her scent. I wish I was the one Taeyeon is holding like that. But one thing is she doesn't notice me.

"Alright Yuri I can do this you don't need to tell them. Everyone this is my girlfriend Nayeon. Isn't she cute?" I can see how happy Taeyeon is when she sai all of these. 

"Oh nice to meet you Nayeon. I am Tiffany and this is Jessica, Sunny, and Seohyun." Tiffany introduce us instead because usually it's me who introduce us. 

"Nice to meet you all I hope we become good friends in the future." She said and she sound nice no wonder why Taeyeon like her. 

"Ok my baby is tired so excuse us." Taeyeon said and she dragged Nayeon to their seat. I saw how Nayeon put her head onto Taeyeon's shoulder and how Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Nayeon it hurts so damn bad. I couldn't take it anymore so I drag Tiffany to somewhere I don't even know. 

.........

No One POV..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter