Notice me yet?

Three years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had pass and it seem like JeTi are getting closer to Minho and Nickhun. Funny is each and every time they talk to the two guys they will get interrupt by no one other than KIM TAEYEON AND KWON YURI. Today is the same again JeTi go to school and Nickhun's group of guys would swarm over them. Then come along the 'princes'.

"Hey Sica, Yoona was wondering if you guys can go to the park later." Taeyeon ask Jessica who she saw was uncomfortable when Minho came closer. 

"Of course we could let's go to class." Jessica said and dragged Taeyeon away. 

"Hey Fany-ah you can go too right?" Yuri asked.

"Yea I would love to let's go." TIffany said and also dragged Yuri along. 

The four got to their class and JeTi let go of the arms they were holding as they watch another girl holding it now. Jessica remember that Taeyeon is only there to help her out because Yoona told her to same goes to Tiffany. Jessica was getting sick of all of this the Taeyeon who helped her only because someone told her to and how she still likes the lad so much. 

Jessica's POV......

I was spacing out and did not realize the time has passed by so fast that it's already lunch time. I was about to the leave the room when I realize I was not the only one in the room...Taeyeon was also in here. I wonder why she was still here when I am sure everyone else is already in the cafeteria eating. I slowly approach her and tapped her shoulder. To my amaze she fell asleep. 

"Taeyeon-ssi...it's lunch already get up..." I tapped her as I said this. I saw how she cutely woke up and I wish I was the one who could see that wake up face every morning. 

"Oh where is everyone?" She asked cutely and I just want to pinch her right there. 

"Ummmm it's lunch so I should go. You should go too." I said and turn away because I can't help but remember that how ever I want her I can never have her because someone has her and I am still unnoticed by her.

"Ok wait for me then gosh do you want this cutie walking alone in that scary hallway?" I blushed a little when she said that and yes this is the effect she have on me.

"Well then hurry up slow poke." I said to her and waited outside the classroom hiding my tomato face. 

After what seem eternity she finally came out and held my hand which gave me a heart attack because KIM TAEYEON MY CRUSH FOR THREE YEARS IS HOLDING MY HAND AND THIS TIME ITS HER WHO HELD ME NOT ME WhO HELD HER. I sound like a crazy fangirl who has just seen their favorite idols. We soon were walking down the dead quiet hallways now. I thank the school for making lunch 2 hours long.(Only in this but I do wish my school give us 2 hours haha). We have like 1hour and 50mins left of lunch I was so happy that we are near our other friends now because if she still hold my hand like this I would faint. 

We got to the cafeteria and saw that our friends are eating and talking happily. She then let go of my hand and back hug Nayeon. I again remember I am just a friend and she will never notice me. Suddenly I heard someone whisper close to me. 

"Aren't princess like you hungry?" I knew this voice very well because it's of course Minho and I swear he has gotten way more tougher than the first time he approached me. 

"I am but I just got here." I answered him as I took a seat next to Tiffany. 

"Well that is why a prince like me got some food for my princess." He said and I pray that he would go away for awhile it's not that he isn't good he is the guy every girl wants but it's because I am not one of those girls who want him I am one of those girls who want her. 

"Thanks but may we talk later I want to eat." I said sweetly to him hoping he doesn't take it the other way.

"Of course enjoy your lunch princess." He winked to me and I just feel like face palming on why I ever even talked to him. 

I was eating when I saw on the corner of my eyes Taeyeona no Nayeon were eating each other's face out. I sighed really loud and stood up. I heard some of my friends ask me where I am going but all I could do or say now is, "I need time." I just walk away like I do all those years I walk away.

...........

Tiffany PoV.......

I see Jessi walked away though others think she is j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter