6th grade

Three years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Yay new year new school meaning new friends and new start.' I thought as I walk to school. I got ready and put on a smile to my face. I actually am afraid though because I heard from older friends that the eight graders which is the senior in middle school is scary. I keep having positive then negative thoughts but I arrived at school. 

There I don't know anyone I am starting to get scare now since I'm here alone. I am also not those cute pretty girl that everyone likes instead I'm the nerd according to my old school. I walked down the hall holding my books close like someone might steal it. I can hear and see people looking at me but I ignore them because I want to be unnoticed by them. 

"Hey look it's a nerd!" I heard a guy said and pushed me.

"Excuse me I have to go." I said politely. 

"Oh this loser is afraid this is going to be a fun target." He said and I can just imagine his disgusting face. 

"I'm sorry but  I really don't want to be involve with any of you so please respect my rights." I said once again hoping they would just leave. 

"Oh look a nerd also a loser trying to teach me." I heard the guy said and everyone laugh. 

I was always the kind who cry when angry but I held in my tears afraid they would say I am weak too. I was about to walk away when another guy push me causing all my stuff to fly into the air and down all those stairs.  

"Oops we would help but we have to go to class. Let's go guys." They said and left leaving me alone in that quiet hallway. At that time I finally let my tears come out. 

"Here dry up those tears and fight against them." I heard a gentle voice and saw a handkerchief so I took it wipe my face. I lift up my gaze and saw a beautiful girl with four other behind her who is holding some papers and books which I assume is mine. 

"Thank you." I said to them and bow. 

"You welcome I am Taeyeon by the way and they are Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon. What is your name?" Taeyeon ask me. 

"I am Jessica." I said and flashed them a smile. I then look at the time and bid good bye then left to my class.

...........

Taeyeon POV....

I was just walking with my friends Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon when I saw a commotion ahead. I watched as my eyes caught someone being bully. I hate bullying I hate that so much so I became the school biggest bully who bully those bullies. I teach them how it feels to be bully so they won't do it again. I watch as those boys push that girl and she drop all her stuff. I watched carefully at how they are bullying her. Later all of them left my friends we walked over and pick her stuff up I say she is brave to not cry in front of them but now she is crying. I made a reminder to teach those bullies some lessons. I ask her name and seems like she came from America her name is nice though. Oh my we are very late to class now but it's ok we won't get yelled since we already know what the lesson is. 

..........

No one POV...

Jessica couldn't believe she could make friends that fast and her friends are not nerds like her well they are smart but they are all pretty and popular. Tiffany also an American, Sunny she is so cute, Seohyun she is also so beautiful. Jessica wonder why she isn't even as pretty as them or popular but she end up being their friends. 

"Jessi ignore those bastard they are just a bunch of losers who bully innocent ones." Tiffany said in English to Jessica. 

"I will try but my appearance make it a good target for them in fact too good I can't stay invisible." Jessica said back while Seohyun and Sunny is just listening to them like what on earth are these two American talking about. 

The four walk to the lunchroom and as soon as they got there they heard a lot of cheering. Tiffany turn to Jessica and see if she is still there. Jessica gave Tiffany a smile and they went toward where all the noises are coming. Turned out it was the guys from earlier that was bullying Jessica one thing is....they are getting bully by the person who helped her. 

"Omg it's Taeyeon and her gang back again to teach some bullies." They heard screams in the area. 

"Teaching?" Jessica ran to the site and stop Taeyeon. 

"Hey let them go dont use violence to teach." Jessica stuttered a little but stay strong. 

"You jerks you see that the one who you bully in the end is the one who helped you when all others cheered! I had told each and everyone here before that whoever bully when I'm around is going to get what they wish for." Taeyeon said fiercely. 

"If you dont let them bully then why are you bullying them? This is not right at least just tell them not violence." Jessica said still trying not to stutter. 

"You! Do you know how much I hate bullying seeing them bully you was enough if I don't teach them they will go around bullying people." Taeyeon burning up. 

"Still this isn't the right way to teach them let justice decide not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter