{{ 01. Welcome to Infiniti Maison! }}

{{ Coming of Age }}

01.
Welcome to Infiniti Maison!

A new life is what you describe moving out of your home. While everything's been fine with your family, still the same old routines everyday, you wanted to live life a little more than before. But hold up, let me fill you in... ;)

Introducing~ Well... YOU!!!

Playful, bright, attractive, and nice. This is how most of ____'s acquiantances describe her. Many girls are envious of ____, saying that she was blessed with so many things. Now that she's moving to Seoul makes others envy her. 

"Aww ____-yah~ You're so lucky!" One of her friends told her as they were hanging out.

"Ani~ It would be hard though, being alone in Seoul..." ____ sighed, thinking of how life would actually turn out living alone.

After getting home from school, she packed her things. She mostly packed the necessary things, such as her clothes, some snacks and water for the road.

Her mom accompanied her to the bus, ____ was happy, yet sad that she has to be apart from her family, but as she said... She wants to live life more. She wanted to be stronger on her own. A few hours later, she finally arrived at Seoul!

Then again she realized she has to find the dorm she was going to live in... 

"Omo... Maybe I should ask directions..?" ____ was puzzled, "I should've planned better..." She wandered around for a bit and asked an ahjussi about the directions. "Kamsahamnida!" She thanked him and hurried so she can unpack and rest for the remaining hours of the day.

Ding dong.

...

...

...

Ding dong.

"Is there no one inside..?" She mumbled to herself.

"Wait a second! I'm coming!!" Someone sounded like they were panicking or something. Finally, the door opened, and you were greeted by a girl, who looks like the same age as you.

"Annyeonghaseyo." ____ greeted the girl, "Ah de, annyeonghaseyo. May I know why you're here..?" The girl asked, kinda rude.

"She's our new roomie!" Another girl showed up.

"We're sharing our room..? What?" The first girl looked surprised.

"I reminded you already, how could you forget... What would I do with you." The second girl looked a bit annoyed. "Oh sorry! Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Arin. That girl is Si Ah, but it's spelled as X-I-A, I apologize on behalf of her. And also, I hope that we'll become friends!"

____ went in the house, it was fairly big, maybe average size, but there was only two rooms. The kitchen was connected to the living room, no walls dividing them. "Uhm.. Which room would I stay in..?" ____ asked while looking around the house.

"Definitely not in my----" Arin quickly covered Si Ah's mouth, "You'll stay with Si Ah~ Let me show you where to put your stuff." Arin led ____ to the second room, Si Ah quickly following. 

"This is where you put your clothes, your shoes would be down under... This would be your desk, and that would be your bed. Do you have anymore questions?" Arin smiled.

"Anieyo, I'm all good. Thank you!" ____ bowed her head and smiled as well. "If you need anything else, we'll always be here." Arin offered her help. "Of course we will be, this is our home." Si Ah sarcastically said.

____ began unpacking her things, starting with her clothes. There weren't that many, so it didn't take long. She then put her other shoes at the bottom of the dresser. She also quickly set up her desk, there's not much yet since school starts tomorrow. Finally, she gets to rest. She didn't notice that it was already past eight, she felt tired after realizing and went to bed.

--- SCHOOL DAY, FUN DAY ---

The girls got ready for a new day, they were going back to school again. Each girl of Infiniti Maison had different reactions after realizing they're going back to school. 

"Hm... What should I bring?" ____ thought of the things she might need on the first day and put them in her bag.

"Aish, I'm going back in that hell-hole again." Si Ah rubbed her eyes and got up, going to the kitchen to eat something out of the fridge.

"I should probably go to the Student Council room first..." Arin thought, fixing her hair and putting a headband on.

Finally the three were finished getting ready and went out. They went to the bus station where the school's bus stops as well. After it arrived, they got in and after thirty minutes, they reached their school...

KLEIN DIOR ACADEMY, although it is one of the newest, it still is considered to be one of the finest academies in Seoul. 

The bell rang, every student went to the school's gym for the opening ceremony. Most eyes were on the school's popular kids, which includes Arin and Si Ah. The people were indeed captivated by ____'s looks, making them ask each other if they know her. This didn't pass Klein Dior's self-proclaimed queen bee, Jung Soojung, and quickly tried to take down the one that might steal her spot.

--- After the opening ceremony ---

Soojung approached ____, "Yah, don't even dare getting attention on yourself. You'll just have a bad time. You're also not that pretty. The name's Jung Soojung, get it engraved on your head that I'm the queen here."

"Eh... What did I do wrong..?" ____ was clueless, and a bit afraid. It's her first day and this is what she encounters first hand.

Many of the students are afraid of the 'queen-bee', she always causes trouble to the people who get in her way, or those who threaten her. (We won't make this cliche af, saying that she gets her way because she's the president's daughter or something loool)

Everything other than that went well for ____, she met new friends, the new teachers. Soojung's the only one who made this worse. 

--- At home ---

The girls warmed up a bit to each other and were sharing things about themselves, and the school. Arin was telling ____ about the school, then ____ mentioned her encounter with Soojung.

"You encountered who now?" Si Ah's smile faded as Soojung's name was mentioned.

"Guessed as far as that. ____ is a natural beauty, of course she'd feel threatened. You need to be careful though. She can do much more than that." Arin felt annoyed, and her face says so.

"More problems, great."____ was thinking on how she should act in school... Should she fight back once it happens again? Should she stay quiet? A lot of questions was going in her mind.

What would happen the next time they encounter Soojung..? Will ____ meet someone who'll stand up for her? FIND OUTTTT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER <3

annyeong

Hiiii wassupppp, this is Law here updating the story! I hope you like it, and also the way we write our stories. We love using gifs in ours, so I hope you dont mind it <3 Leave your comments down below, subscribe! If you're a silent reader it's okay, but it helps to have feedback <3. Annyeongggg

credits - contradictori