Thoughts

My Love Eversince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They may both have decided to confess, but then their fear got the better of them.

Momo can't because she's too jealous. She knows that Dahyun has feelings for Sana. And their laughing now. Dahyun is making Sana happy. All confidence she had a while ago seemed to go away.

She was mad at herself for feeling this way, but she can't help it. She's seeing her love being happy with others. She just glared at them and went to the couch where Mina was.

She slumped beside the girl and let out a deep sigh.

"What is it?" Mina asked without looking up from her phone.

"I can't seem to do it. My confidence is gone."

"You're just jealous. Y'know, you really don't have to do it now. You just have to do it sooner. 'Cause by the looks of you a while ago, you seem to want to carry your feelings to the grave. That's why I told you to hurry. I didn't mean you to do it today." Mina told the older.

Momo just nodded. Still bothered by the fact that someone else is making her love happy right now when she should be the one to do so.

Their shoot continues. And so does Sana's cold treatment.

After the shoot, they decided to just go back to the dorm to sleep. They don't mind not having dinner. They're too tired. They ate alot at the set anyways.

Silence filled the van. Some sleeping, some using their phones. But no one is talking.

The two bestfriends was once again sitting by each other. Awkward air surrounding them.

Momo opened to talk but no words came out. She doesn't know what to say.

She just kept silent after that. Didn't even try again. She knows Sana still won't listen to her. So she just let her be.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

After an hour drive, they arrived. Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter