So Thats What It Is (Sana's)

My Love Eversince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She let Dahyun drag her to the table near them.

"So what's with the look unnie?" Dahyun asked her.

"I'm jealous" Sana said, then pouted.

"I knew it!" Dahyun smiled. "You have feelings for Momo-unnie don't you?"

"How'd you know?"

"It's obvious, pabo-unnie. Your jealous that she's with Mina-unnie? Why aren't you two together anyway? For all I know, you two are inseparable."

"I'm avoiding her Dahyun-ah" Sana then lowered her head. "I'm afraid I'm getting obvious. I was nearly caught kissing her forehead yesterday! I don't want her to know that I love her because I know I can't have her. To her I'm just her best friend, to me she's everything. I planned this because I don't want to be hurt further. I'll just move on. It'll be worthless anyway. I'm just her best friend. And I'll never be more than that" A tear fell from Sana's eye.

Dahyun hugged her.

"How can you say that unnie? You haven't even told her yet. You just have to take a risk. Or else, you'll regret it for not even trying." Dahyun told Sana. "You both are hurting, I can see that."

"How?"

Dahyun just smiled at Sana.

"Just take the risk unnie. I'll catch you when you fall back"

Sana smiled at Dahyun. She knows that the younger has feelings for her, thank heavens Dahyun understands that she loves someone else.

"Thank you Dahyun-ah. For listening to me. I feel better"

"Anytime unnie"

They continued tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter