Yours

My Love Eversince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo stayed true to her words. She's been pursuing Sana for 5 months now.

They're currently cuddling on their sofa. The other members have individual schedules and the two of them are left alone.

"Momoring, aren't you tired of me?" Sana asked Momo who is lying on her lap.

"I won't be tired of you princess." Momo smiled at Sana and the latter smiled back.

 

The past 5 months has been the highlight of Sana's life as she said it.

Momo never failed to make her feel loved.

The most memorable one was when she was jealous and Momo gave her all to appease her. It was also the most recent one.

~~~

2 weeks ago

Momo was hanging around Jeongyeon more often and this doesn't make the cute squirrel happy.

Momo and Jeongyeon are currently tickling each other while on the floor of their living room. TWICE has no schedule that day so they decided to have a movie marathon.

Sana was in the kitchen. She's in charge of the snacks but her eyes never left Momo and Jeongyeon. She can see how much Momo was enjoying being tickled by Jeongyeon.

Sana finished preparing and went straight to the living room and handed Jihyo the bowl full of snacks and said,

"I don't wanna watch anymore. I lost interest. I'll just go rest."

"Ehh~? Okay then." Jihyo responded.

Sana went to their room not forgetting to slam the door. This made JeongMo jump. Momo didn't notice Sana enter the living room and leaving.

She searched the living room looking for the squirrel but she can't find her. So she asked Jihyo.

"Jihyo-yah, have you seen Sana?"

"She went to our room just now. Said she wanted to rest and that she lost interest in watching the movie."

"." Momo thought. Knowing Sana, she's not tired or uninterested. She's jealous. Momo knows because she can feel Sana's gazes. She made it look like she's enjoying it because she likes to see Sana's cute, jealous face. But she quickly regret it.

She needs help. So she asked her most trusted.

"Hey Jeong"

"What? Need help?"

"How'd you know?"

"I can feel her glare y'know"

They laughed.

"Help me please?" Momo asked Jeong.

"Yeah. Sure"

And so they planned. Good thing it's early in the day and they still have time to prepare. With the help of Jeong and the other members, Momo came up with a plan.

She wrote a long letter. It consists of the the reasons why she loves Sana and the reasons why she shouldn't be jealous.

She asked Jeongyeon and Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter