What Happened?

My Love Eversince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so, Sana's plan commenced as soon as the next day started.

She knew Momo would be confused, her plan can hurt them both but she's determined to save herself from hurting further. Selfish huh? She did it because what she know is that she can't have Momo. She can't be with the person she love. And for her that's just like dying. So she opted to move on.

She went to the kitchen only to see Momo sitting at the table. Half asleep. Sana hurriedly turned around but Momo noticed her.

"Sana-yah, good morning" Momo said to her, smiling

Sana just nodded and returned to her room immediately.

Momo was confused. Usually Sana would hug her or kiss her.

"Weird" she thought.

On the other hand, Sana was feeling guilty. She's starting to doubt her plan.

"No. This is right. This is for both of us. Get a hold of yourself Sana" she said to herself.

---

Twice is on their way to a photo shoot.

The van is quite noisy, everyone is enjoying the dorky-ness of Jeongyeon. But at the back of the car, two girls are sitting side by side awkwardly. Sana and Momo.

"Uhm, Sa-" Momo tried to talk to Sana. But the latter just took her earphones and plugged it in her ear. Not wanting to hear anything from Momo.

Momo was shocked, Sana never did this to her. Not even when the latter is sulking.

"Maybe I did something severe. No I don't think so. We were fine yesterday." She thought.

Momo just kept quiet the whole ride, thinking what she did to her best friend.

Sana meanwhile is feeling guilty again, but standing strong for her plan.

They arrived at the location and the shoot immediately started.

The two still didn't talk much. Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter