Heart 4

Dahyun's Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heart 4: The seat beside the Ball of sunshine and behind the Dimple smile guy

 

Dahyun comfortably yet nervously sat on the chair beside the ball of sunshine and dimpled smile guy. “Are you feeling bad or something?” Dahyun shook her head and smiled. “Then why were you hitting your head against the wall?” he asked with a worried face.

“Ah…” Dahyun stared at the ball of sunshine for 5 seconds. Is he worried about me?  Dahyun thought and smiled at him, “I’m totally fine…”

“M-my name’s J-Hope…” he stuttered and shyly introduced himself. Her smile caught him off guard. Wow… so he can be shy like this, too?  Dahyun wondered finding him cute. “I’m Dahyun.”

“Ah…. your smile… looks cute.” J-Hope smitten by her smile had no words left to say. He’s friendly but he’s too shy in front of someone he admires. Dahyun, too, looked at him and felt shy. Their eyes both wondered but soon, found each other’s gaze back, making J-hope shyer than he is now. He buried his face on his arms and kept bowed down. Dahyun scrunched her nose, she’s sure that she’s as red as an apple now. J-Hope’s unexpected shyness caught Dahyun off guard, she finds him too cute and innocent to handle.

Dahyun started tapping her feet rhythmically fast and it caught the dimpled smile guy’s attention. He turned around to face him.

He smiled at her, his dimples visible than ever.

“Hehe…” Dahyun shyly laughed which made dimpled smile guy burst out laughing.

“Rapmonster.” He suddenly said.

“Eh?” Dahyun scrunched her nose wondering what she just heard. “Monst…”

Rapmonster laughed a little, finding her confused expression cute. “Rapmonster. My name’s Rapmonster.”

“I’m Dahyun… but is it okay if I call you, Rapmon for short?” Dahyun asked watching his every expression. He tends to look away from time to time but he always looks back to her. “Sure.” He nodded then looked to her tapping feet. “You look pretty in converse high, Dahyun.”

Dahyun’s eyes grew rounder and she blinked twice but he smiled at her assuring her she heard him right. She looked down, watched her converse high and from time to time, she tip-toed. I do? She thought and she can feel her face burning. She touched her cheeks with the back of her hand. She was smiling foolishly as she looked at her co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter