Heart 3

Dahyun's Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heart 3: The seat between Mochi-looking guy and Rectangular smile guy

 

Dahyun slipped uncomfortably in the seat between the Mochi-looking guy and rectangular smile guy. She kept fidgeting in her seat because she had no idea where to look at. Mochi looking guy was staring at her with his chin leaning against the palm of his hand. She was like an interesting drama he always waited for to air. And on the other side was the rectangular smile guy who was leaning his head against the table and he was shamelessly and obviously staring at her.

I can’t stand stares… this is killing me… I’m running out of breath… Dahyun thought as her fingers tap on her table.

“Are you nervous just with our stares?” Mochi looking guy asked and the smirk on his face never left.

Dahyun immediately stared at him and shook her head side to side. “Your name?” he asked which sounded more like an order.

“D-dahyun!” she stuttered as she sat up straight facing her whole body to him.

“Yah… Dahyun. Look at me.” The rectangular smile guy whined as he grabbed her arms and made her face him. He smiled widely, “I love this view.”

What is he saying? Dahyun bit her lower lip and smiled. Nope, not ily more like, what’s-going-on-this-is-crazy-bit-the-lower-lip smile.

“I guess you want to know my name,” mochi looking guy said as he reached and grabbed her hand then shook it. “Nice to meet you, Dahyun. I’m Jimin.” He showed her his smile, not the smirk he usually has on, but that gentle and genuine smile of his. And that secret weapon of his made Dahyun hold her breath.

Another hand slipped into her other hand, “Taehyung, and I’ll make sure, Dahyun that you’ll only look at me.” The boyish smile he always had was gone. He was dead serious and his stare intense. It’s piercing through Dahyun’s eyes then to her heart.

Dahyun closed her eyes to calm her heart down because it’s beating crazily. She opened her eyes and saw the two boys stare at each other and then it went to her. They were both smiling at her but either didn’t make her comfortable.

But they did make her feel special and her heart skip a beat. And she knows she’s burning red, just looking at the smirk formed in Jimin’s lips and that boyish smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter