Heart 2

Dahyun's Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heart 2: The seat in front the Conceited guy, right side of Handsome guy and left side of Gummy smile

 

Dahyun shyly sat on her seat. Honestly, she’s  a bit bashful, nervous and uncomfortable at the same time. She almost swallowed her tongue because of repeatedly swallowing. surprisingly and strangely felt dry.

“I’m Jungkook.” A hand slipped coming from the person sitting behind her. She flinched a little and turned to face the conceited guy who introduced himself as Jungkook. He definitely looks hot and handsome as long as he doesn’t talk. Dahyun thought but she smiled anyway and took his hand. “I’m Dahyun.”

“Your name is as pretty as you.” He said smiling without letting Dahyun’s hand go.

Dahyun smiled awkwardly, “I’d appreciate if you don’t say things like that…” she shyly said, feeling shyer than she was earlier. He wasn’t letting go and in fact, he was gripping a little tighter but enough not to hurt her. “H-h-hand…” she stuttered as she felt her face burning.

Jungkook smiled at her, and he looked a thousand times more charming to her now. He isn’t that bad as I thought he was… Dahyun thought as she faced in front, unwittingly smiling and obviously blushing.

While the discussion was going on, Dahyun’s eyes was slowly, almost, closing. She wanted to listen more but her eyes kept closing and her chin kept slipping from the palm of her hand. “I like rock music, too.” A whispered woke up every inch of fiber in Dahyun’s body. “What rock music?” she asked in a whisper to the gummy smile guy who was sitting beside her. He pulled one of his earphone from his ear and showed it to Dahyun. “That’s not allowed here.” She mouthed and carefully checking whether their professor is looking at them. The gummy smile guy suddenly opened his notebook and wrote something. He pushed it a little near to where she can read it, I’m Suga… I like rock music and you… Dahyun read in her mind. Wait, does he mean he like me? Or… of course he meant… she laughed to herself inside her mind and scribbled something in her notebook too.

“Dahyun,” Suga whispered as he opened his book and made it stand, covering him and Dahyun. “Come here.”

Dahyun pointed at herself while cautiously glancing at their professor and Suga nodded. She closed in but she wished she didn’t. Their faces were to close enough for their lips to find each other. “Look in front or I’ll kiss you.” Suga teased and Dahyun immediately faced in front.

“This isn’t rock.” She whispered accidentally facing Suga. The tip of their noses brushed and they both sat up straight, right before, fortunately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter