three

Nothing Better Than You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m not asking you to really forgive me Taehyung. Just let the others know that we’re already okay. You can hate me behind my back. Just forgive me in front of the others,”

Taehyung came face to face with Jimin the next day when he entered his classroom. Jimin was sitting on his seat waiting for him. No one has arrived yet. He his lips before looking back at Jimin. He loves looking at his face before but now he’s been asking himself if he still love the face of the guy who betrayed him.

Taehyung knows Jimin and Yoongi have a reputation to keep. Jimin is a part of their school boy band that everyone adores. Jimin was the vocalist everyone looked upon. Yoongi is a member of their school music club. That’s one of the reasons why everyone hates him, because he was Jimin’s boyfriend and Yoongi’s best friend.

“You already made me a fool in front of everyone Jimin. But this time I refuse to be an even bigger idiot. If I tell them I already forgave you but really doesn’t what would it make me?”

“Taehyung stop making it harder for the both of us. They’ll talk and won’t stop talking not until you forgave me!”

“Stop shouting Jimin. Forgiving you won’t stop the gossip either. You cheated behind my back. What’s worse is you did it with my best friend! I’m not a martyr if I tell everyone that I forgave you after all the crap you made behind my back.” He heavily breathes out. “You could have at least ended our relationship by telling me about it in front of my face! A single ‘I don’t like you anymore’ won’t hurt me. I’m sorry Jimin but what you did is unforgivable.”

The moment Jimin left the room he broke down. He already had enough. He doesn’t like to feel hurt anymore. But talking to his long time boyfriend proved that he still loves him.

He angrily wiped his tears. He won’t let them hurt him again. He deserve better than this. Moving on will be as hard as counting his hairs one by one but he’ll get over it. He just needs to have enough courage to face reality that he’s not meant for Jimin.

“Forgive you huh?” He bitterly laughed at the thought.

He spends his whole class hours just simply staring at the window, shutting down everyone around him. He walked through the corridors like a robot. He ate his food in the cafeteria like the world’s going to end. He didn’t even give a crap to the whispers around him. He’s too broken to even care.

His tracks stopped when he saw Jungkook on the soccer field. The guy’s been busy since the last week. Their school will be joining a soccer competition tomorrow and it’s a privilege for them for it will be a home advantage. He made his way towards the bleachers and sat at the side.

He remembered about the kissed they shared last night. It was sweet and demanding. But he strongly argued a big no to Jungkook’s proposal. He can’t use the guy just for revenge. He chuckled when Jungkook started throwing hearts on his direction when he noticed him watching.

“Hey! This is your first, that’s a start,” Jungkook cheekily smiled at him when he excused himself. He gave him a shy smile. He’s never been into Jungkook’s soccer game before let alone practice games.

He walked down the bleachers to approach the panting player. 

“I was about to go back to our dorm room when I saw you running like a wild duck,”

Jungkook pouted. “I thought you’re here to give me my good luck kiss.” Taehyung frowned. “Wait for me tonight. I’ll cook dinner yeah?”

Taehyung’s eyes twinkled. With a bright smile he nods. He found out the other night that Jungkook was a good cook and he immediately swore he loves his cooking.

Jungkook throws another set of heart on him saying, “I already liked you when you cry but I liked you even better when you smile,”

Taehyung’s face flashes a deep red. “Kookie!”

“What?”

“I’m going now!” Taehyung playfully stomp away making Jungkook chuckle.

Taehyung shook his head as he swipe a three hundred and sixty degrees around the stadium. The bleachers are jam packed. Girls and boys are roaring in thunderous cheers. They bought a lower box ticket where they can watch Jungkook closer.  Namjoon took a seat on his left and Seokjin took his right. They’ve been awfully supportive of him ever since his break up with Jimin.

“I never knew I’ll be joining a wild crowd!” Taehyung shouted. Seokjin gave him a heavy pat on the shoulder. He should have tried watching events like this before he felt awesome all of a sudden.

“Wait till Jungkook make his way out,” Namjoon shouted through the noise. He was bouncing up and down his seat as he joined the cheering crowd. Bangtan University chants can be heard all over the stadium. Even the name Jeon Jungkook can be heard from crazy fans.

Jungkook is quite attractive and popular to both girls and boys population in and out of their school. He’s been awarded as an ace player before. And he’s not even the captain. Their coach said he’s too young to lead the team but his contribution to their team was more than handful.

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Let us all welcome the competing team of today’s game!” The announcer made the crowd even wilder. “Let me hear you louder Bangtan University!”

The whole crowd gave out their best cheers and whistles when a group of men wearing white uniform entered the field. The roaring crowd gets crazier upon seeing Jungkook.

“And let’s all welcome the challengers!” Another loud cheer engulfs the whole stadium as Exo University run through the center field.

Taehyung kept his mouth shut saving his deep voice for later. He promised the night before that he will cheer for Jungkook.

“Smoking hot I’ll say these Bangtan University players sets the stadium on fire they gotta defend their title but our challengers won’t back down without a sizzling hot fight!” The announcer continued. Drum rolls can be heard everywhere. “Let the game begin!”

The whistle has been blown. The ball was already rolling. The intensity of the game increases as the players continued on making progress. Nobody made a score yet. Tension filled the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter