Mina

The Young Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything Mina does is gentle; the way she catches her eyes from across the room, the way her hand finds its place on her waist, the way she smiles every time she looks at Chaeyoung.


 

Every single thing that is Mina is soft; her eye-smile, her voice, her hands brushing against hers -asking to be held, her lips -every time they kiss.


 

Every word that leaves Mina’s lips is sweet; “good morning little cub,” “do you wanna have lunch with me?,” “let’s watch a movie together,” “would you be my girlfriend, Son Chaeyoung?”




 

She hears the familiar pit pats, before the rustling of clothes, as someone tries to climb up the steps to her bed without waking up the other girls in the room.

The bed dips, and a chill runs down her spine when the blanket is lifted, but is fast made up by the warmth of the body now pressed to her back.

 

Chaeyoung shifts closer to her girlfriend, finding home in her embrace.

“You’re still up?” Mina asks, her fingers reaching for the younger’s head, brushing her hair. Another gentle thing that the girl does.

 

A hushed yes leaves Chaeyoung’s mouth, followed by a muffled moan when Mina places a kiss behind her ear. The former wonders if the kiss is soft, or sweet, or both.


 

“Why are you still up?” She manages to ask, trying to distract herself from the trail of chaste kisses planted on her exposed skin.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter