Nayeon and Jeongyeon

The Young Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is never predictable when it comes to the oldest two; so when Jeongyeon back-hugs her as she walks out of the school gates, her fight or flight instincts kick in and she almost gives the taller girl a black eye.

 

 

“I was on my way to go shopping and I happened to pass by your school. I thought it’d be fun if you tag along.” Jeongyeon says after Chaeyoung regains her breath.

 

“Was giving me a heartattack a part of your fun plan?” The shortest of the two scoffs.

 

“Maybe..” Jeongyeon shrugs her shoulders, grabbing the high schooler's backpack and swinging it on her left shoulder. She takes Chaeyoung’s hand in hers, and starts dragging her.

 

“Won’t we take Tzuyu?” She asks.

“Schedule.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Try this one!” The older girl throws Chaeyoung a tank top that hits her square in the face. She holds it up, inspecting it, and decides it’s worth her energy when her eyes catch the camera doodle on it.

 

The latter is stuck in the changing room, fidgeting with the last button of her uniform shirt, when a head peeks in. She looks up, ready to call Jeongyeon a ert, but when she doesn’t see a blond short hair, she shrieks, causing a chain reaction. The intruder screams next, then Jeongyeon -who is not peeking into the changing room-, then the poor shopgirl.

 

 

“Oh, I forgot to mention that Nayeon is joining u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter