Change

Énouement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung : 18 y.o
Jungkook : 16 y.o

They went to the same high school. But some things had changed. They didn't use bicycle again since both of them had a car though Jungkook would always picked Taehyung up. And Jungkook became more popular. He had a well built body, handsome face, also his smart brain that never end. Not to mention his sharp jawline always succeed making Taehyung gulped. As a pretty boy in school, Taehyung became the second prince after Jungkook.

"Tae, I need to go now. Is that okay?" Jungkook suddenly said after took a glance at his watch. They were in a cafeteria. "Yeah. Sure." As to the elder replied, smiling afterwards. Jungkook stood up then pecked Taehyung's cheek before he walked away. Taehyung sighed and stared blankly at Jungkook's previous seat.

They both knew their feeling towards each other that they cared, loved, and sometimes worried, etc. But they didn't name those feelings in a specific way. Taehyung began to realize that he was a bi. And he began to kind of recognize his feeling towards Jungkook. Well.. Jungkook.. He knew that him and Taehyung couldn't be separated and he trusted that him and Taehyung would always together and liked each other. That's why he felt free. He dated girls randomly, he did that for fun, he became slightly playboy. He just didn't know how Taehyung would feel when seeing him flirting with them. He thought Taehyung seemed okay this far and the elder had no idea too as to why Jungkook became like that.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

"Hi, auntie!" Taehyung greeted when the door was opened. "Hey Taehyungiee.. Come in." "Um.. Is Jungkook here?" Mrs. Jeon sighed and bit his bottom lip. That was the fourth time in a row every night Taehyung came to Jungkook's house only to find the younger wasn't there. And he told Mrs. Jeon to not telling Jungkook if he came. "Im sorry, Taehyung-ah.." Taehyung showed his best fake happy smile. "It's okay. I'll just go. Thankyou, auntie." Taehyung was about to turn around when Mrs. Jeon stopped him. "But, Taehyung.. Just let me tell him that you came, honey.. I really feel bad for you." Mrs. Jeon said as she grabbed Taehyung's shoulders. "No, please. It really is okay. Let him do what he wants. I don't want to bother him." Mrs. Jeon sighed. "But promise me to tell him later, okay?" "Okay." Taehyung smiled. He bid a goodbye then walked away.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

"Hello, im Jung Hoseok, but call me J-Hope. Because im your hope. Let's befriend." JHope introduced himself since he was a new student in Taehyung's class. The teacher commanded him to sit next to Taehyung. JHope was a bright and nice person, Taehyung found him funny. Being a social butterfly he was, Taehyung befriended with JHope pretty fast. They got to know each other, laughing together.

Taehyung was planning to introduce JHope to Jimin, Yoongi, and especially Jungkook that when the bell for lunch finally rung, he asked JHope, and JHope agreed. Jungkook was usually waiting for him but he was nowhere to be found, Taehyung thought the younger might still had some class or something so he shrugged it off and walked to the cafeteria with JHope to meet Jimin and Yoongi.

"Hey, Taehyung." Jimin exclaimed. "Hey Jimin." He and JHope sat down and he began to introduce JHope to them. They liked JHope's personality. They were enjoying the talk when something distracted Taehyung. His gaze looked straight to something behind Jimin. It was Jungkook. He was pecked a girl on her cheek before opened the cafeteria door. Jungkook walked to them and smiled brightly when he saw Taehyung but frowned when he saw JHope. He sat down on the avaliable seat next to Taehyung. "Jungkook, where were you?" Jimin asked. "From class." "Ohh." 

Taehyung didn't say anything. He didn't know what to do exactly. It was hard to pretend, to lie. "Kookie, this is Jhope. Jhope, this is Jungkook." Taehyung was sitting between Jungkook and JHope when he introduced him. "Hello, Jungkook." Jhope exclaimed brightly. "Hey." Jungkook said, smiling. And the rest of the lunch time were wasted with Taehyung talking with Jhope and Jhope disturbing Jungkook when he was about to talk something to Taehyung. Jimin was only watching them and occasionally commented on whatever they said, Yoongi was sleeping peacefully.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

The school was finished. "Tae, I.. Sorry.. I can't drive you home. I have something to do. I'll get you a taxi okay?" Taehyung didn't say anything. He was silent for a moment. "It's okay, Kookie." He said, smiling. Jungkook was about to say something when Jhope came. "Hey, TaeTae and Jungkook." Jhope exclaimed while waving hand. The younger of the three frowned. He already didn't like Jhope since he always disturbed him and Taehyung, and this time he was calling Taehyung with 'TaeTae'. In this case his Taehyung. He thought he was the only one who can called Taehyung 'Tae' or 'Taetae' and he wouldn't appreciate someone called Taehyung that nickname too. "Hi, Jhope." Taehyung replied, smiling. "Tae, let me drive you home." Jhope said happily. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook before replying. "Ohh su-" "Sorry, Jhope. He'll be home with me." Taehyung was a little bit surprised. Jhope rubbed his nape awkwardly. "Okay, well.. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter