Bestfriends

Énouement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung : 7 y.o
Jungkook : 5 y.o

3.30 PM.

A seven-year-old boy was happily playing at a playground with the downpour showering over him. He liked rain. He liked playing when it was raining. His mother always disallowed him but he didn't listen and instead slinked away then fled. He didn't have a friend to play with since it was raining so he just playing alone, sliding through a deep puddle of rainwater on the grass, or sometimes just wandering around while enjoying the rain. 

But we could say that that day was different. He was playing around when he spotted a boy sitting on the doorstep while propping his chin, watching him play. He walked to the unfamiliar boy and stopped outside the porch. The boy seemed bewildered. "Hi!" The seven-year-old boy greeted as he waved his hand, and didn't forget to show his boxy smile. His voice barely audible over the sound of the downpour. The greeted boy stood up and stepped towards the other. The elder let out a giggle as he saw the chubby cheeks of the other's. When they were face to face, the rain boy just realized something -- red nose, wet eyelashes, and eyes a bit watery. "You're crying??" The asked boy only nodded in response. He pursed his lips. "Mom- Mommy took Kookie's iron man because Kookie didn't go to school. and.. and only playing games." The boy was sniffling and blinking his eyes repeatedly, trying to hold back tears. 

"Don't cry, Kookieee." The rain boy soothed whilst patting the other's head using his wet hand. "Kookie needs to go to school so Kookie's mommy would give the iron man back to Kookie.." The boy named Kookie hummed and looking down, pouting. "And Kookie, TaeTae has soo many toys in.. in my bedroom. Kookie can play with Tae." The boy named Tae exclaimed. Kookie gasped with eyes beaming in amused. "Kookie can play with Tae?" Tae hummed while nodding and grinning. Kookie grinned happily.

"Tae, why are you playing in the rain? You'll be sick!" Kookie said in concern while looking at Tae who had rainwater streaming down throughout his face and body. "Because I like it, Kookie. And Tae is strong so Tae wouldn't be sick." Tae exclaimed then giggled afterward. Kookie shook his head. "Your name is just 'Tae'?" "Nopee. My name has a 'Kim' and a 'hyung'. Kim Taehyung." He chuckled at his own reply. The other boy only let out a grin. "I'm Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung nodded in response. "Kookie, I have to go now. My mom will be worried." Jungkook sighed and pouting. "Okay.." Taehyung smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Bye Kookie see you later!" Taehyung exclaimed then turned around. "Bye TaeTae see you later!!" Jungkook smiled as he watched Taehyung walked away -- a raindrop flowed down from his hair caused by Taehyung's wet hand.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

The two boy were getting closer day by day. 

Taehyung finally knew that Jungkook was 2 years younger than him but somehow bigger than Taehyung. They always played with each other when both of them finished the school. Each of their parents had already known their friendship and happy with it.

As an example; that day...

"TaeTaeeee!!!" Jungkook ran excitedly.

*brukkk*

He lunged Taehyung's body causing the elder fell to the ground with the younger on top of him, hugging him so tightly, Taehyung only chuckled. The happening made Jungkook's mom gasped in panic then come approaching the two. "Kookie you hurt Taehyungie." She pulled Jungkook's body apart from Taehyung. "It's okay, Aunt Sora! It's okay." Taehyung said, chuckling, as he stood up and dusted off his pants. "Kookie, don't repeat what you did to TaeTae okay? You could've broken his bones." Jungkook gasped in shock and nodded repeatedly. He turned to Taehyung and hugged him afterward. "Kookie is sorry TaeTaeee. Kookie didn't mean to." Jungkook's mom smiled in satisfaction and walked away. "It's okay, Kookie. I'm fine." Taehyung hugged back and patted the younger's back repeatedly to assure him. "I missed you TaeTaeee." Jungkook said as he squeezed the elder in his embrace. Taehyung let out a chuckle. "I missed you too Jungkookiee." The younger pulled apart and giggling. "Let's play, Tae!!" He said as he intertwined their hands and dragged Taehyung into his house.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Taehyung: 11 y.o
Jungkook: 9 y.o

"Jungkookie??" The woman exclaimed after she opened the door and let Jungkook in. "Good evening, Auntie!" Jungkook said as he grinned in respond then stepped into the house. "Aww, our bunny is here." She ruffled the boy's hair. "Taehyung's in his room." She muttered. Jungkook only nodded in response then rushed to the said boy's room, the woman only shook head and smiling.

Jungkook was standing in front of Taehyung's room whilst knocking the door. Soon the door was opened.

"Hi, Tae!!" Jungkook exclaimed as Taehyung let him in. The elder didn't surprise Jungkook came. Since they were always like that. Jungkook liked Taehyung's scent filling the elder's room. He threw his body, lying prone on the comfy bed as Taehyung closed the door. 

"Kookieee please help me with this." Taehyung whined as he sat down on the desk chair. Jungkook got up then walked towards Taehyung. He stood behind Taehyung then bent over Taehyung's shoulder to see what the elder was doing. There were some stationeries and a book with 10 numbers math problems on it. The elder was only watching it with his shoulders drooped exhausted. "I only did 4 numbers of them." Jungkook was 2 years younger than Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter