Spending Time

Énouement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I gotta go. Good night, Tae." Jungkook said softly as he leaned forward to peck the elder's cheek but Taehyung dodged his head slightly to the side.. It clenched Jungkook's heart. He only looked at Taehyung, didn't able to say any words as the elder smiled warmly at him. "Good night.." Taehyung said as he turned around to open the door. He stepped into the house then closed the door in front of Jungkook.

.

.

.

.

~Part III~

.

.

 

 

Jungkook was standing in front of Taehyung's class while leaning his back against the cold wall. He was waiting for the bell to ring he just couldn't sit well with what happened last night. He bit his inner lips, tapping foot, so impatience.

Finally the bell rang. The professor, followed by the students were coming out of the class. Jungkook was waiting for a certain person to come out. And after few seconds, Taehyung came out of the class with Jhope. "Tae!" Jungkook said, almost shouting as he approached the two. Actually he was wondering how Jhope so often be in the same class with Taehyung. "Yeah Kookie?" Jungkook didn't care with Jhope that he didn't even glance at him. "I want to talk about something." Taehyung blinked confusedly before he turned at Jhope. "Hyung, you-" "Yupp i'll go to Jimin and Yoongi hyung. See you two!" Jhope exclaimed, brightly like usual as he turned around then walked away.

"What is it, Kookie?"

"Um, can we talk at somewhere else?"

"Okay. Where?"

Jungkook spotted a bench nearby then walked towards it, Taehyung trailed him behind. They soon sat down. "..okay..?" Taehyung said in a total confusion. Jungkook sighed heavily. "Mm..." He bit his lower lip. "Why... I mean..." Taehyung raised his eyeborws, waiting the younger to continue. All of a sudden Jungkook leaned forward in attempt to peck Taehyung's cheek. But same like before, the elder dodged his head slightly. "That. Why is that?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung gulped as he turned his head, staring ahead.

"Tae?" The said boy snapped his head towards Jungkook. "Uh.. I-" "You were never like that before. Tell me what's wrong?" Taehyung bit his lower lip, trying to find any words. "I just.. Mm- actually there's no something wrong." Jungkook looked at him, brows furrowed. "Explain." He said. "Mm... It's just... I mean- You have a girlfriend, right? And- And i saw- I mean.. I just feel kinda.. ugh how to say this.. You might kiss her too right? And then you kissed me, you know.. Your lips.. It goes from skin to another skin. So... yeah." Taehyung said. He bit his lip and didn't dare to look at Jungkook. "But she is my girlfriend, Tae!" Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him. "Like what i said before. There's no something wrong. It's just me and my cheeks."

Jungkook sighed. He took his phone out of his pocket, swiped the screen, and Taehyung could see he was typing something. After hearing the notification sound, Jungkook typed again. Then he looked toward Taehyung.

"We just broke up. So, it's okay now right?" Jungkook asked nonchalantly, well he never serious in his every relationship with his ex-girlfriends. Taehyung was completely dumbfounded. "Whatt?!!!" He said. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I broke up with her. Now let's go." He stood up then grabbed Taehyung's wrist, pulled him to stand up. "B-but.." Taehyung muttered as he stood up, still shocked. Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's shoulder then walked with him. "Tsk. Don't ask why." He embraced the elder closer then pecked his cheek. "Just tell me anything you dont like, or anything you like. Anything." Jungkook reassured as he pecked the elder's soft cheek once again. Taehyung bit his bottom lip, trying to hold his boxy cheesy grin.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

Taehyung : 21 y.o
Jungkook : 19 y.o

Jungkook still hadn't told his feeling to Taehyung yet. And it was so complicated, Taehyung himself was so confused.

.

.

.

*klikk*

"Hey, Jungkookie." The woman said as he ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Come in." She said as he turned around and Jungkook trailed behind. "Um-" "Taehyungie? He got fever which is why he didn't go to campus today. Am i guessing the right answer?" Jungkook rubbed his nape, grinning shyly. She let out chuckle. "But, how is he now?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "He's in his bedroom, i haven't checked him yet." "Mmm. Okay. I'll go to him now." Jungkook said as he started to walk away. "Ohh, Jungkook?" The called guy turned around. "Yes?" "Please tell him to take his medicine." "Sure." Jungkook nodded and made his way to Taehyung's room.

He opened the door slowy, causing the squeaky sound to audible. He peeked through the slightly opened door before he entered the room then closed the door behind. He walked approaching the sleeping Taehyung, then sat down quietly on the edge of the bed. He could see Taehyung curled up peacefully in the thick grey blanket while hugging a white pillow. His nose slightly red. He raised his hand onto Taehyung's forehead in order to check the elder's temperature. Jungkook sighed as he mumbled 'he is so stubborn.'

And it made Taehyung woke up. He opened his sleepy eyes slowly. His eyes squinting that he rubbed them. "Kookie?" Jungkook only hummed, still staring at the elder. He wanted to scold Taehyung for being stubborn always playing in the rain but seeing the condition, he didn't have the heart to do that. "You need to take the medication, Tae. Cmon, sit up.." Taehyung sighed and din't say anything. "But-" "Please?" Jungkook begged with his concern face. Taehyung sighed once again before trying to sit up using his arms for support. The younger smiled before he put his hand onto Taehyung's back, holding his shoulder to help him sat up. 

Taehyung let out a little whimper because of the twinge he felt in his head and not to mention that his body felt weak and his bones felt slightly pain. Jungkook grabbed the pillow then putting it against the headboard before he helped Taehyung to leaned his back against the pillow. After made sure the elder was in a comfort position, he stood up to grab a white plastic bottle of pills also a glass of water on the desk next to Taehyung's bed.

"Here." He said after sat beside Taehyung. The elder took the pill and put it into his mouth slowly before he grabbed the glass of water, and drank it immediately. Jungkook was only watching it. He took the half empty glass then put it back onto the desk. He climbed up Taehyung's bed then helped the elder to lay down. 

"Kookie, what're you doing?" Taehyung said worriedly as Jungkook laied down next to him and pulled the sheet up to their shoulders line. After that he turned to side to face his hyung. "You're seeing what im doing.." The younger replied as he pulled Taehyung closer into his embrace. Taehyung looked at him. "But i dont want you to be sick because of me." Jungkook smiled before he pecked Taehyung's warm forehead. "I won't. I've always been like this right? And i never got sick." He said. Taehyung didn't have a comeback he bit his lower lip before snuggle deeper onto Jungkook's chest as the other tightened the hug. "Don't leave until i wake up." Taehyung mumbled while enjoying Jungkook's fingers combing his hair way so soft. "I won't." And the last thing Taehyung could feel was a soft lips pressed on his forehead before he dozed off.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

Taehyung applied for a job in a cafe. Of course Jungkook was the one who accompanied him when he applied it. He has been accepted. The five of them including Yoongi, Jimin, JHope have marked the cafe as their spot to hang out since they've befriend with the owner. The cafe's called NamJin Cafe.

And there Jungkook was. Sitting next to the thick glass wall watching his very beloved bestfriend who was busy serving the customers here and there with a sweet smile on his face. He was wearing a cotton baby blue shirt which was the cafe's uniform with NamJin design on it, and black jeans also a pair of light gray shoes. Only making Jungkook melted right at the time. They look at each other occasionally.

Suddenly a person sat down across him. "Hey Jungkook." Jungkook looked at him, slightly surprised but soon gave the person a smile. "Hey, hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter