CHAPTER 2

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Challenge accepted
 
Today is the day where she get's into the school's bank account.  for the past 5 days, sung min and her had been staying up, thinking of where to plant the virus. 
 
"yi seul, where in the world will he buy something online for the school? Can you think of something? or where he could use the bank account"
Sung min asks. yi seul fiddles with her hands, then she lights up with an idea.
 
"Maybe, we could go into his laptop first and go through his search history? find something that's related to school supplies?"
sung min smirks and nods.
 
"Bingo bango."
 
Hacking into his laptop wasn't a deal but they had to make sure if he was going to do anything with school supplies. so yi seul went to school to investigate.
 
She asked some teachers if they were going to get any new stuff. without any suspicions, they answered that they needed a new printer. she arrives home with answers and sung min helps her find some websites that were related to it.
 
sung min also made sure if yi seul was capable of handling this plan. he didn't want her to get arrested nor to do something like this. it was way too much.
 
"Are you sure about this? What are you going to do with the bank account?"
Sung min asks, worried. yi seul smiles with comfort,
"it's okay, i won't steal any money. i'll just show him that i've got control of the account and prove to him that i'm not a fake."
 
They searched for 30 minutes to find a couple of websites that selled school supplies. Finally, yi seul had found some. None of those websites were secure.
 
Jackpot.
 
It took them hours to create the virus together with a pop-up and to plant them to every single website that they found. yi seul wasn't sure if this all was going to work or not. of course there could be an alternate solution for getting the bank account ino her hands but according to sung min, he said it wasn't for her hacking level.
 
now, she's just waiting in the library, staring at her laptop screen, waiting for the principal to take the bait. as she waits, a boy snickers at her.
 
"computer nerd."
 
She looks up at him and lazily replies.
"I don't care what you say to me. 'Cause i don't think about you at all. care to move on?"
he laughs with his friends behind him.
 
"ouch."
 
Yi seul is the school's unkown hacker. though there are bad things to that. she needs to be wiith her laptop at all times if she needs to hack into a device or other, so people call her a computer nerd. it doesn't hurt her anyway.
 
she doesn't have any friends because of that. it's stupid. you don't know what you're missing. the boy leaves with his friends, still snickering. she sighs and still waits for the principal to open up something. her screen shows the principal's activities on his computer. he's emailing someone called Mr. kang yoo in. probably another teacher i don't know yi seul thinks. she doesn't care and watches him type words. 
 
after he sends the mail, she straightens when he types and clicks into one of the websites. he wants to buy a new printer. click it, please. like her wish was heard he clicked 'buy'.
 
suddenly, a random page pops up. a notice is saying that he needs to fix his laptop. in the background, it's shown with a windows website in disguise. all pop-ups are like this, they put viruses in disguise. he tries to get out of the page but the notice doesn't let him.
 
yi seul quickly types the coding to get through the account. she doesn't have much time before the principal figures something out. yi seul's heart is beating fast, her fingers are shaking despite the quick typing.
 
3 minutes have passed which felt like hours for yi seul. she finally gets an access. now yi seul just needs to block any other accesses from other users and hide her laptop's ip address. 6 minutes have passed and the principal still hasn't figured anyhting to get rid of the pop-up.
 
she finishes perfectly and sighs in relief. the principal restarts his computer and yi seul chuckles.
 
"took you long enough but thanks for the time."
 
Yi seul smiles and goes  to her next lesson.
 
 
"yeah. I got the account in control."
"what are you going to do next?"
sung min speaks through the phone. she thinks for a while and replies.
 
"I don't know. I still haven't made the school laptops back to normal. should i make a video that i have it in control and display it on the devices?"
"no. that's lame. plus, they wouldn't use the devices again if it's not working. why don't you just tell him face to face?"
"that's lame too, dude."
 
they both sigh. she scratches her head in frustration.
"telling the principal wouldn't hurt right? he'll totally get mad."
"i want to make the school go crazy though. I want to tell everybody."
"you're the one who's crazy here. dammit."
yi seul laughs and kicks a small rock.
 
"that's not a bad idea, actually. You'll be like anonymous! isn't that cool?"
"every hacker starts off anonymously, dude."
"likewise."
 
yi seul gives it some thought.
"how am i gonna do this though?"
sung min doesn't reply but she can hear him typing in the background. he's probably doing his work.
"hey, i just found something really good. we'll talk later at home. i think i've got an idea."
 
 
yi seul comes back home with excitement. Sung min is waiting at the living room with papers, pens and his laptop.
 
"Hey, dude. What's the plan?"
yi seul says as she drops her bag somewhere.
"Sit down, my friend. it's about to go down and i bet you it'll be lit."
she chuckles and sits beside sung min at the marble table.
 
"So?"
sung min smirks and brings his laptop in front of them, yi seul sees a familiar inbox page.
"what is this supposed to be?"
"I got into your principal's email inbox and guess what i found?"
 
sung min shows her an email reply by mr. kang yoo in, hey, it's that teacher!
 
yes, we'll present a cyber safety project on the assembly (this friday) since our administration device systems got hacked. and presenting it inside the main hall seems good. my students will be presenting them using my computer because they can't use their school laptops. it'll take about half an hour to present the whole project. thank you and have a nice day.
 
- mr. kang yoo in
 
"uh, so what are you trying to say?"
yi seul curiously asks.
 
sung min's smirk widens and hands her the paper and pens.
"okay, don't ask anything until i finish saying my idea. here's how it goes. we write a script of what you're going to say for the video. basically you'll just say that the principal made you do this just to make him super mad then say that you have the account in control. we'll edit your voice so that it's unrecognizable. you need to hide your face in order to be like anonymous so wear like a mask and a black hoodie. it's a classic."
 
yi seul nods, she can feel the good part coming. sung min continues talking.
"after we're done making the video, you hack into that guy mr. kang yoo in's computer because originally, there was supposed to be a project presented. instead, we replace it with your video. but we won't put up the video immediately, while they're presenting the project, you just sit at the back of the bleachers in the main hall with your laptop to hack. try not to be near anyone or you'll get caught. oh! do make sure you're out of sight. wait for at least ten minutes then go for it. when the video displays, everybody will be focused on it, except the principal. he knows that you're behind this so he'd be looking for you, worst case scenario."
 
yi seul whistles, this is going to be big as hell.
 
"so that's why you need to be out of sight. when he starts to look at another side of the bleachers, run to the gate, i'll be meeting you there. and why you need to escape is because he'll call you out and everybody would know that you're the hacker."
 
yi seul laughs and crosses her arms.
"dude, you sure are fond of this anonymous concept."
"whatever. you go back to school the next day and see how this responds."
 
"so, are we doing this?"
he says.
 
there's no way she would want to miss out on this.
"heck yeah."
 
 
a/n: if you guys are wondering what this whole 'anonymous' thing is, here's a quick explaination. anonymous is a group included with hacktivists and activists. they're known for pulling off the greatest hacks, even made good deeds out of it and had gained a lot of respect from some people. but what sung min meant wasn't that she was part of anonymous but that she was an unkown hacker, hence that she's anonymous. so if that cleared any confusions, we're all good to go cuz this story's future is gonna be much more complicated.