CHAPTER 5

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Challenge accepted
 
"I don't know what you just said, what you're planning to do and who you're talking about"
yi seul boasted. she felt like this plan was absolutely ridiculous.
 
"don't worry, i've got it all good."
sung min reassured. chul and alex looked at each other with the same look. yi seul furrowed her eyebrows.
"what are you guys thinking?"
"uh, well... We just thought that sung min was talking about the hackers on level -9. they're like the best."
"oh, stop saying 'best'!"
 
Sung min sighed and shook his head. he stood up from his chair.
"alright guys, thanks for the hard work. i'm going to tell my mother about this first. we'll call you for anything else."
 
yi seul stands up and waves goodbye to chul and alex. they smile and nod slightly.
 
The two close best friends exit the room and head to level -6.
"we're going to mom's office and explain our situation. we need permission to do my plan."
 

"you what?"
"we need to find out who framed yi seul."
"who the hell is framing my baby darling-"
"mom. can we just form a team to work on this?"
 
the young-looking woman thinks for a while. she raises her eyebrow to a perfect arch.
"and will you perform activities outside?"
"yes."
 
sung min's mom sighs.
"i trust you to take care of yi seul but what happens if something goes wrong? it's police you're going to get cornered by. although we've completely erased ourselves from the web and they don't know you, we haven't erased yi seul yet. they probably have her name by now. they'll have her information."
 
sung min holds his mother's hand and squeezes it, attempting to comfort her.
"I won't let you down, i will take my responsibility into all of this."
 
 
yi seul is alone on the -9 floor, sitting in the corner of a big workplace. sung min is getting the team members and she feels quite nervous. what if they don't like her? a sigh escapes from the girl. she puts her head down and stares at her feet.
"yi seul!"
 
the girl lifts her head back up and sees him with other hackers.
 
she felt her heart stop. the sight of 3 other hackers were slightly scary. all their faces looked so cold. she scanned the 3 guys from head to toe, they did the same to her.
 
"so yi seul, these people will be your team members. team members, this is yi seul, our main priority."
as sung min introduces her new team members, she is reluctant to say hello. but a black haired male doesn't hesitate to say so.
 
"hi, nice to meet you, i'm lee jooheon."
he puts out his right hand, asking for a shake.
"uh, hi. it's a pleasure to meet you too."
she shakes his hand. as their hands meet, lee jooheon smiles immediately.
 
suddenly he didn't look so cold but rather friendly.
 
another hacker with a grey bomber jacket and blonde hair introduces himself but doesn't offer a handshake.
"hello, i'm min yoongi. Good to see you, yi seul."
"hello, yoongi."
he steps back and smiles with the smallest curve on his lips.
 
the last person to be introduced was the coldest looking guy. yi seul almost got shivers down her arms. he rakes his white shiny hair back before putting out his hand. with a deep voice, he says his name.
"lee taeyong, hope we work well together."
yi seul shakes taeyong's cold hand and replies.
"ah, i will try my best for our work."
 
out of those 3 hacker's, jooheon was the most comfortable person yi seul could be around with.
"alright, why don't we get going now? I have our hideout ready - it wasn't used anyway - so grab everything that you need. we'll be staying there, for a very long time."
 
 
 
So far, yi seul is still worried about her personal information being exposed to the police. If they find her, they will find out about Invictus Ace. Then everything falls apart.
"I shouldn't have even thought about talking back to that fat, old principal."
The girl sighs.
"huh?"
Jooheon pops out of nowhere, smiling towards Yi seul. He walks with her to the black van.
 
"What are you talking about?"
"Ha- Nothing. . . Just . . . stuff."
"As if, I can see that you're stressed . Aren't you? Well, life sometimes is like living at the dump station. Don't worry, you're not alone, I feel you."
He says, patting her back. Yi seul awkwardly smiles back.
 
And in the corner of her eye, she can see taeyong. honestly, at the back of her head, there's a voice saying that she needs to figure him out. He seems so mysterious. Why does he look downwards when walking but seems so confident when talking?
 
"hey."
"huh-?"
"I see you're crushing."
Yi seul doesn't even realise that she's staring at taeyong. She can feel her cheeks heating up from the embarassment.
 
"No, jooheon!"
He laughs and smirks whilst getting into the car along with everybody else. yi seul still stands outside of the car.
 
"We'll see about that. now, what are you doing? Get in!"
 
 
 
A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update, I'm so busy these days and I can't seem to get that much motivation... PlZ help comment so i can keep moving T_T
have a great week everybody!