secret identity

my little sunshine ;2jae

Jaebum

"Sir that will be 1.50 please," Youngjae's bright voice brought me back to reality.

"Oh,uh here you go," I quickly replied as I fumbled for my wallet.

I must've looked like an idiot, because when I looked at Youngjae, he was trying to stifle a giggle. I couldn't hold back my smile, seeing how adorable he looked. Youngjae then handed me the donut in a small paper bag and said,

"Enjoy your donut!"

I gave him another smile and waved at him with the coffee and donut in my hand.

Youngjae

As that strange yet handsome guy waved at me and walked out, I gave a long sigh.

"Maybe I was being too perky? He kind of looked shocked. And why was he wearing sunglasses? Oh well, it's all part of this job." I said to myself while smoothing out my skirt.

I really love wearing skirts, and being all girly, even if I'll get judged. But I never wore them to school, even when I really wanted to. The headmaster warned me to never set foot into the school wearing a girl's uniform, becase people might bully me or something.

I stood up straight, and continued to fry donuts.

~Time skip to after his shift~

Sadly, there weren't that many customers. But I guess that they just don't want to see a gay guy in a skirt. It often made me upset to think about it, but I still tried to be positive about it.

After I got off the bus home, I waslked into my apartment building. As I walked through the door I picked up the picture of my parents and sat down onto the couch.

"Mommy, Daddy, I really miss you, your hugs, your kisses, you taking care of me,"I mumbled to the picture while being on the verge of crying.

"Even if you left me on my own, with barely any money, I still continue working at our beloved donut shop that you built for me. I sometimes skip meals just to pay for the bills. People still come to the shop, but the total lessens every day. I know I should close it down, but I can't bring myself to do it. Why did you have to go?" I whispered to the picture and started crying with my head in my knees.

I wiped my tears on my sleeve. I knew I shouldn't be crying over this, but how am I going to pay for this? I'm only in my junior year, and turning 17 soon. What other choice do I have?

I guess it's really time to let go.


 

A/N~ Another update! It's kind of short, but that's how it'll be. Tanks :)