why am i like this?

my little sunshine ;2jae

A/N~ Hey guys, I decided to change the format of the story. Instead of first person, I will do it a different perspective, because I was starting to get really confused. Anyway, here's the story.

 

Jaebum's POV (Finally lol)

Youngjae's beautiful lips were on his own. Youngjae was sitting on his lap, and they were making out like there was no tomorrow. 

Suddenly, Mr. Im Jaebum heard a meow that broke him out of his thoughts. It was his dear cat, Nora. He smiled then picked her up, and brought her downstairs to give her breakfast. His parents weren't home, like always. They would always be on some business trip or whatsoever. Then, he walked back up to his room and dropped onto his bed, face down.

Choi Youngjae is actually kind of cute.

This had been stuck in Jaebum's mind ever since he saw him at that weird donut shop a couple days ago. He couldn't believe that he hand't noticed at adorable face.  Before seeing Youngjae in a skirt, Jaebum always thought of him as a way to happy annoying brat. But now, Youngjae was all he could think about.

His laugh, oh he could listen to it all day. In fact, he should make it his ringtone.

No, that's way too creepy, his mind told him.

But, that smile was nagging him somehow. It was so bright. Jaebum couldn't think of anyone that was as positive and bright as Youngjae.

And Youngjae in a skirt. That was somehow a huge turn on for Jaebum.

"What am I thinking," Jaebum muttered to himself as he laid down on his bed.

"I am a straight guy, who likes s, and wants to find a nice girl," he continued talking to himself.

Right, you need to face it. You're as straight as a circle. No wonder you couldn't keep your girlfriend, his mind said back.

Jaebum groaned as he grabbed his phone to check the time. 

"Aish! School is about to start, oh no!" 

He quickly got dressed into all black and grabbed his stuff, then getting into his car, cursing to himself.

*Time skip to arrival*

Jaebum checked his phone as he ran to his locker. One minute till class starts. He made it. 

He quickly ran to his first period, which was math, and was out of breath by the time he got there. The bell rang once he got through the door.

"Mr. Im, glad to see that you could join us," Mr. Namjoon playfully said to the panting young man.

"U-uh, I over slept sir," Jaebum stuttered, knowing that everyone, including Youngjae, was watching him, "It won't happen again."

Everyone started laughing.

"Good, now get to your seat you brat," the childish teacher joked around.

Jaebum quickly walked to his seat, which was in front of Youngjae. He took out his books and silently started writing a hate letter to Mr. Namjoon.

Then he felt someone poke his back.

"Y-you know, Mr Namjoon w-wouldn't like y-you  writing him that. H-he was just joking, you know that right?" a bright red Youngjae stuttered to him.

Jaebum opened his mouth to speak, but he was too distracted by Youngjae blushing.

A/N~ Yay! I finally had time to write this.. ;3..

If ya'll part of the Got7 Amino, comment down below <3

Cya next update :)