something's wrong with me..

my little sunshine ;2jae

Jaebummie's POV

Jaebum opened his mouth to give a snarky remark, but Youngjae's stuttering and blushing was too cute for his own good.

He just stared at the beautiful male, not noticing the class becoming even more quieter than before. 

Mr. Namjoon coughed, and said, "Can you two love birds please stop staring at each other lovingly. It's distracting the class. And also for me, because I don't have a love life like you two," while fake wiping a tear from his face.

The whole class laughed and "oohed" at the two, making them even redder than before.

"S-sorry sir," the two said in unison, making Jaebum blush even harder.+

If that was even possible.

"Alright 2jae, I'll let this pass, but only once, and because you two are so cute," Mr. Namjoon started fangirling and imagining their babies. 

This was pretty normal in this certain math class. Mr. Namjoon was always fangirling over couple in the class, and he would always call them out. He was that kind of teacher who knew who you like, because Mr. Namjoon just had a radar for things like that.

Jaebum sighed then started to write the lesson plan for the day. But it was difficult to concentrate with Youngjae in his thoughts, and Youngjae sitting behind him.

Choi Youngjae's POV

 

*Oh my god that was so humiliating!* Youngjae thought to himself. 

After that whole scene that the teacher created, Youngjae was seriously regretting trying to scold Jaebum. 

*And what the heck is a love bird? Why would Mr. Namjoon call Jaebum and I that. That's weird, even for him.*  

Youngjae then took the thought out of his mind by thinking about how he was going to close down the donut cafe. And how he was going to sell it. 

I can maybe put a "For Sale" sign, then work at that coffeeshop across the street. Hopefully, someone likes the building and buys it, because I don't what to do if nobody buys it.

*R-RRRRRRINGGGGG* (lol idk)

A/N~ WElllllllllLLLLLlll THAT IS IT FOR NOW FOLKSSSS..I WILL UPDATE ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY I DUNNO (Jaebutt) YEHHH CYa..SOrry for the weird ending./