what is he doing here?

my little sunshine ;2jae

Im Jaebum's POV

"That stupid piece of !" I exclaimed as I slammed the brakes of my car when the light turned red.

I thought about what just happened. For once, I was having a good day. But when I walked to my girlfriend's, well ex-girlfriend's locker, I saw a sight that I wished I never saw. There she was, her back to the lockers, making out with some douchebag that I had never seen before.

However thinking about it, I never loved that anyways she was probably only after my money.

"Ugh,what an amazing day," I muttered to myself as I parked my car and locked it in front of the cafe I always went to.

I walked in, and ordered an Americano for myself. After I got my order, I noticed a strangly bright donut shop across the street. It was pastel and all kinds of bright colors tat made my eyes want to cry. I had never noticed it until now so I decided to go check it out. I mean it couldn't hurt.

I walked across the street to the shop, and stood in front of it, looking at its weird features and all that. I sighed and fixed my sunglasses onto my face as I opened the door, hearing the familiar bell you would find in a lot of shops.

It..was cozy. Unlike the coffee shop which had more of a modern feeling, the donut shop looked more like a place to have your tea party. I instantly regretted coming in here.

"Hi, welcome to Sunhine Donuts, how can I help you?" a voice chirped out from behind the counter. I turned around and saw him.

Choi Youngjae, the overly hyper and positive little brat, who I often saw at school all perky every single day. There was something about his positive attitude that annoyed me.

But, there he was, wearing a skirt and an apron, waving at me like he didn't know who I was.

"U-uh, hi, I just wanted to get a donut, I guess?" I said, taken aback as I slowly made my way to the counter. I cursed at myself for stuttering, and I also decided to keep my glasses on.

"Okay, which one sir?" Youngjae asked, still in the hyper-like voice.

"A normal glazed one I guess." I said staring at him as he went to go get one.

Why, out of all the people in the school, would he be working at a simple shop like this? I had assumed he also had a lot of money, so I was surprised. But I had to admit, he did looked cute in that skirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N; Oh whale, that's the first chapter for ya'll! It's a bit short, but I'll try to make it longer next time. Please comment how you feel about this, I'd like to know how my writing was. And I'll try to update as soon as possible. Bai!