What happened in Jaejin's room..

I don't want to hide anymore

*What happened in Jaejin's room*

 

Jaejin heard a soft knock on his door, and by the time he turned his head, Seunghyun was already in the room walking over to him, a blank expression on his face.

"Hey.. look I'm sorry I'm not going tonight," Jaejin began apologetically, "I just really don't feel up to it, next time I-"

Seunghyun cut Jaejin off, pulling him in for a rough kiss, before slowly running kisses down his neck, gently on the skin. Jaejin moaned softly, tangling his fingers in his boyfriend's hair, not caring that Seunghyun had just spent ages perfecting it ready to go out.

Seunghyun reached his hand up to the button of Jaejin's jeans, fumbling to work it undone whilst still kissing Jaejin's neck, before whispering huskily onto his ear "Remember earlier? Well you promised you'd make it up to me tonight..."

Jaejin moaned again at Seunghyun's tone- but he was starting to get worried. He could honestly say he wanted nothing more than to have with this beautiful man right now. But all the members were home. What if they heard them? And surely they would come looking for Seunghyun- they were all supposed to go out with each other any minute...

"Y..Yah.. St..Stop... Seung..." Jaejin whispered between hagged breaths.

"What was that baby?" Seunghyun replied into Jaejin's neck, not stopping trying blindly to slip his jeans off.

"I said... STOP!" Jaejin exclaimed, finally having pulled himself together enough to get a full sentence out, at the same time slightly shoving Seunghyun away.

Seunghyun stumbled back a few paces before looking up at Jaejin- a mixture of shock and fear in his eyes.

"W..Whats the matter?" he asked worriedly, blinking a few times.

"Nothing.... It's just.... What if the others hear us?" Jaejin asked quietly.

The worry in Seunghyun's eyes instantly vanished, and changed into something harsher.. almost anger, as he clenched his fists at his sides.

"So what? Jaejin WHEN are we going to tell them that we're a couple?" Seunghyun shouted through gritted teeth.

"Shhh! Jonghun's room is next door!" Jaejin haistily replied- worried about the volume level, before his eyes widened in realisation of what he just said..

"Wow Jaejin really? REALLY? Eugh, I can't do this anymor-"

"No wait- thats not what I meant- we can tell them soon, its just-"

"WHATEVER JAEJIN- I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Seunghyun shreiked, storming out of the door.

Jaejin stood frozen in the middle of the room. Had Seunghyun just... broken up with him? He slowly sunk to the floor, tears streaming silently from his eyes.

"Seunghyun... don't go...."

---------

Jonghun was adding the finishing touches to his outfit- he was really looking forward to going out tonight- it had been a long time since the members had spent any free time all together.

He was humming to himself as he picked up his wallet, making sure that he had extra money to pay for Hongki's drinks as well, as that boy always managed to 'forget' his wallet whenever he was with Jonghun, when he heard voices coming from Jaejin's room.

"I said... STOP!" he heard Jaejin cry out.

Instantly worry flushed over the leader- what was going on in there? He stood closer to the wall so he could hear morer clearly. He didn't catch the next part of the conversation... only mumbling, and he still couldn't work out who else was in the room.

Just as Jonghun was starting to think that maybe Jaejin was just talking to a video game or something, and was about to walk away, he heard an angry shout

"So what? Jaejin WHEN are we going to tell them that we're a couple?"

Seunghyun. That was Seungyun's voice.

Jonghun dropped his wallet on the floor, unable to contain his shock.

Jaejin and Seunghyun were dating!? 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi lovely readers

Sorry it's been a while, and sorry it's so short, but I hope you like the new chapter ^^ 

And thank you so much for commenting and subscribing- it means the world to me :') <333 

I promise I will try and write the next chapter really soon~