Woah

I don't want to hide anymore

"Finally, alone at last" grinned Seunghyun, slipping his arms around his boyfriend's neck, pulling him closer for a kiss.

 "yah, Seunghyun.." murmered Jaejin into his lovers ear- "maybe we shouldn't do this here- Hongki and Jonghun have only gone for a cigarette, and Minhwan's in the bathroom- they could be back any second..."

 

Seunghyun pulled away to look him in the eyes "are you really that worried about them finding out? Are we ever going to tell them? I mean we have been going out for a year now Jinnie..." he said, looking away before Jaejin could detect the hurt in his eyes. 
 
Sighing, Jaejin looped his arms around the other boys waist, "I thought we talked about this... I'm sorry ok? I just don't want to make things awkward before our tour.. I promise we'll tell them soon ok?"
 
"ok.. But you'll have to make it up to me tonight" Seunghyun whispered with a sly grin, which earned him a playful slap from Jaejin, before he walked across the practise room and began tuning his bass guitar.
As soon as he had his back turned, the grin slid off of Seunghyun's face, mumbling to himself "We'll tell them soon? Pfft how many times have I heard that promise before?"
 
---
 
The members of FT Island piled into the van, finally having finished their concert practice for the day. Jaejin wanted nothing more than to go home, have a long relaxing shower, and spend the evening watching trashy movies. 
 
"Guys, let's go out tonight." Jonghun said from his seat next to Hongki "It's been ages since  we've done anything fun!"
 
Jaejin could feel Seunghyun's excitement at this suggestion, as his hand that was casually draped over Jaejin's thigh tightened. 
But Jaejin couldn't bring himself to be enthusiastic over the idea- he really just wanted to go home. "err.. I think I'll just skip this one, you guys go have fun though..." 
 
"Hyung pleaseee come, it'll be no fun without you.." Minhwan whined, tugging at Jaejin's sleeve.
 
"Yah, what do you mean it'll be no fun- how can it be no fun if I'm going to be there?" Hongki butted in, in his usual arrogant manner. 
 
"Maybe I'll just stay home too..." Seunghyun said quietly, smiling at Jaejin.
 
"Enough." Jonghun commanded. "Minhwan, you'll still have fun even without Jaejin being there, so stop whining. Jaejin- i'll let you ditch us this once, but only because you look exhausted. And Seunghyun, only the other day you were complaining that we don't get to go out enough- the only reason I suggested going out tonight was because of you- so you have to come ok? Now, let's go back to the dorm so we can drop Jaejin off and get ready."
 
"Yes Hyung" Seunghyun sighed, turning to look out of the window and at the same time removing his hand from Jaejin's thigh. 
don't you want to spend time with me jaejin?
 
---
 
Seunghyun had changed into a pair of skinny jeans, and a tshirt his brother had brought him for Christmas. Just as he was looking in the mirror, adding some finishing touches to his hair, Minhwan, who was sitting on the bed gave him a concerned look. 
 
Seunghyun was acting strangely tonight, usually he would be overly excited about going out- and overly noisy... But tonight he hadn't said a word since he got out of the van.
 
"Hyung, are you ok?" Minhwan questioned.
 
"Hmmm? Oh Minhwan, I didn't see you there..."
 
"I've been here the whole time Seunghyun- are you ok?" 
 
Seunghyun just gave Minhwan a confused look, before answering "oh.. I'm fine. Is Jaejin in his room?"
 
This time it was Minhwan's turn to look confused- "yeah I think so.. Why?"
 
Upon hearing this answer, Seunghyun quickly left the room, knocked on Jaejin's door, and walked in with an unreadable expression on his face, leaving a shocked Minhwan's question unanswered.
 
A few moments later, Minhwan heard loud angry voices echoing from behind the door.. "woah...what is going on with those two.."
 
"WHATEVER JAEJIN, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE" shrieked Seunghyun, storming out of the room, slamming the door behind him, and grabbing his coat on the way to the front door.
 
Minhwan was still watching this scene in shock, his mouth gaping open as he watched Seunghyun angrily shrug on his coat and call out "I'll meet you guys in the car- hurry up ok?" 
 
"..woah..." he whispered to himself, still unable to comprehend what just happened.
 
At that moment, Jonghun walked out of his room, which was next to Jaejin's with an equally as stunned look on his face. 
 
He must of heard what they were arguing about thought Minhwan. 
 
"Hyung, what's going on?" 
 
"oh Minhwan... What? Did you hear what they were arguing about?" Jonghun replied, a slight hint of panic in his voice.
 
"No.. That's why I was asking you..."
 
Jonghun looked slightly relieved at this answer, visibly relaxing, "Oh- don't worry, they'll sort it out soon enough. Should we go now? Are you ready? HONGKI GET YOUR LAZY IN THE CAR NOW, WE'RE LEAVING!" he instructed, hurrying everyone quickly out the front door, before finally casting a glance worriedly over his shoulder towards Jaejin's room. 
Will he be ok on his own?
 
________________________________
So guys, did you like the first chapter? Sorry if it was boring...
And sorry if there was any spelling mistakes- I wrote this on my ipod (stupid auto correct)
The next part should be up in a couple of days ^^ 
Don't forget to comment!