you can tell me

I don't want to hide anymore

Jonghun didn't know what to do.

All the members were waiting in the car, Jonghun had used the excuse that  he had forgotten his cell phone, and told them that he would meet them in the car. He needed to check on Jaejin.

But as he stood outside jaejin's door, he found himself panicking. He was worried as to what he would find behind that door, worried as to what state Jaejin would be in. 

Jonghun knew full well that he was being a coward. Un-leader like. But it never occoured to him that a situation like this would ever happen... he had never even considered the possibility that Jaejin was gay...

The cell phone in his hand suddenly started vibrating, startling Jonghun out of his trance.

'Hurry up Hyung.. Seunghyun is getting restless...' It was a text from Minhwan.

Jonghun realised what needed to be done, and quickly typed out a reply-

'Minhwan- I think I'm going to have to stay here with Jaejin... you guys go on without me. And... look after Seunghyun ok? Don't let him do anything stupid..'.

Jonghun knew that this was a big responsibility to leave the yongest member with, but he could trust Minhwan to lookafter him.. plus Minhwan, unlike Hongki, already knew that something was going on with Jaejin and Senghyun... he just didn't know what...

 

Taking a deep breath to pull himself together, and sliding his phone away into his pocket, Jonghun softly knocked on the door.

"Jaejin... Can I come in?" the leader questioned in a quiet voice.

There was no response, so he knocked a little louder, "Jaejin?"

Once again, there was no answer- so Jonghun slowly pushed the door open, secretly hoping to himself that the boy was asleep so that he would have longer to work out what to do....

However, what he saw behind the door made his heart sink. Jaejin was sat, crumpled on the floor, head in his hands, his shoulders slowly shaking as he quietly sobbed.

He looked completley broken.

All of Jonghuns apprehensions about what to do vanished as soon as he saw the boy; imediatley walking over to the bass player, Jonghun sat down beside him and draped one arm across his shoulders, at the same time pulling Jaejin's head into his chest.

Jaejin began to cry more at this contact. He didnt hold back, wails of sadness filling the room as Jonghun just sat there, rubbing the boys back in silence, comforting him, allowing him to cry as much as he needed.

 

Eventually, Jaejin began to calm down, his tears finally getting softer before he slowly pulled away from Jonghun and sat up.

"...I...I'm sorry hyung" Jaejin stuttered, his voice still thick from tears. He couldn't bring himself to look at Jonghun. He must have really worried the leader, he felt guilty for adding more stress to Jonghuns already stressful life...

"Shh, don't be silly, you have nothing to be sorry about" Jonghun replied soothingly, reaching a hand out to pat Jaejin's back. 

Jaejin had to bite back more tears at this comment, guilt and regret hitting him like a tonne of bricks as he once again realised the reality of the situation. 

"I have plenty to be sorry about... so much. I don't think it will ever be the same again.... Seunghyun..." Jaejin whispered this more to his self than to Jonghun.

"Jinnie... you know you can talk to me right? You can tell me anything.."

Even though Jaejin already knew this... it was a huge relief to hear Jonghun physically say it. He glanced up at the leaders face, and the look that he found there was one of such worry, that he felt all resolve to keep any secrets from Jonghun crumble.

"I can really tell you anything? Even if it would shock you? It may even make you hate me.."

"Jaejin, I would never hate you, honestly, you can tell me."

Jaejin shakily sighed, running his hands through his hair, before looking back up at the leader.

"ok... here goes... I'm.. I'm gay. And... I'm dating Seunghyun.. or at least I was dating Seunghyun.." he whispered the last part, looking down into his lap, tears pooling in his eyes. Jaejin had never cried this many times in a day before in his life.

"...So you and Seunghyun are gay. What's the problem with that?" 

Jaejin's head snapped up at this response. "W... What? Wait what? You don't hate me?"

Jonghun's eyebrows knitted together in confusion,  "Why would I hate you over something like that?"

"Because... Because-"

"Jaejin." Jonghun interrupted, "Is this why you and Seunghyun were arguing earlier? Because he wanted to tell us that you two were a couple, and you were worried what we might think?" he asked in a dissapproving voice.

"uuuuh.." Jaejin mumbled, picking at his fingernails.

"ugh what am I going to do with you two. Who cares what we think, as long as you're happy, that's all that matters right?"

Jaejin looked up with a slightly panicked look in his eyes, tears spilling over again "Oh god, I've ruined everything haven't I? Seunghyun hates me, I should of just listened to him, why did I think you guys wouldn't understand, oh god why why..." he put his face in his hands. Jonghun scooted over to his side, and pulled Jaejin into the position they were in earlier, whilst rubbing small circles onto Jaejin's shaking shoulders.

"Shh.. everything will be fine. Seunghyun will forgive you... I promise..."

 

-------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIII everyone

wow so many subscribers and lovely comments, thank you so much asdfghj <3333333

Ok so I am /realllly/ unhappy with this chapter, so im sorry if it dissapoints you :((( I promise the next chapter will be much more interesting... and I'll try to update quicker....

Sorrrry if there are any typos...  but im writing this at 4am (why am i still awake orz) 

Love you allllll ^^ don't forget to comment~~