4- Ah, you're guilty!

Wanted

Sora stared at the open door of the office that should be hers and walked to it. Everyone was talking about the new director that was no other than the owner of the company’s son. A spoiled rich young man that according to some of her coworkers, was very handsome. One even said that he looked like a character out of a manga.

Sora snickered at her and stood up ready to greet the “boy” she was going to babysit for a while.

“Excuse me.” She waited by the door her eyes on the back of the man that was facing the window instead. He was tall and slim and looked truly like a prince drawn on a page of a manhwa “I’m Nam Sora I will be…”

She never finished since the man turned around, his familiar gaze on her.

Taemin could see the surprise on her face. Her eyes widened and her cheeks lost all color. Even if he wanted to smile at her or he kept it to himself and stepped closer to his desk sitting on his chair, acting the best he could as if he was there truly to work.

“You will be...?”

“I-I…”

“You will be helping me until I get used to my new tasks?” Helping him...he had a few ideas of how she could help him.

“Yes…” She answered in a tiny voice still looking at him as if he was a flicker of her imagination.

“Very well, I should also introduce myself, I’m Lee Taemin. Please take care of me.” His lips curled slightly with that last sentence and Sora blinked her eyes still in a confused state.

He loved it. She always seemed to be someone that was always in control, seeing her lose her composure like that was so much fun.

“Can I ask you something?” She looked at him again and the sparkle of confidence got back to her eyes.

“Of course.”

“Do you have a twin brother?”

He chuckled. That was ridiculous. Even if he did would they both have the same name? She wasn't thinking clearly or maybe she thought that maybe he lied to her when he told her his name.

“No. Did you meet anyone that looks like me before?”

He saw her furrow her brows and he was sure she knew now that he was making fun of her.

“Maybe.”

Taemin smiled his eyes moving slowly down her body. He was checking her out again, that annoying cocky smile on his face. Sora didn't move staring back at him doing the same he was doing. He looked extremely handsome with that suit and it was true that he looked out of a manhwa. The suit made him look more mature even a little royal and that troubled her for a weird reason.

“I have to go now.” She said after a while and Taemin nodded playing with his chair.

“Will I see you later?” he asked moving his fingers on the desk in front of him, the desk that belonged to her and he didn't even know. Did he? “You are supposed to help me.” And he was bored.

“Sure.” She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes and then spunned around leaving him alone.

Taemin laughed out loud and made his chair twirl.

He was already having so much fun and his day only started.

10zmkuo.jpg

Taemin folded the piece of paper carefully and then twirled his chair so that he could face the window. He raised his hand holding the paper and admired the way the sun illuminated his art of work. It was the third swan origami he made. He was getting pretty good at it. His mother would be proud if she still cared about it and him or anything that he did.

Taemin sighed bored and turned back to his desk moving his eyes over it. He already destroyed several paper clips - his assistant would have to buy more - he did several origamis, he played on the laptop for a while and on his phone, texted his friends - Tae Woo was still sleeping with a hangover, Gyu Seung was out with friends and Jinki was busy working - and even watched anime.

There wasn’t much he could do anymore besides working. He had a few files over his desk - clearly everyone knew he wasn't there to work - and he was supposed to do a report about something - he wasn't sure what or cared.

Taemin yawned stretching his arms over him and then he had an idea. He could watch a horror movie. There were some he didn't have time to watch yet and maybe he could find it online.

He placed his hand over the computer mouse when someone knocked on his door.

“Come in…”

A beautiful woman opened the door and peeked inside before entering. Taemin smiled delighted that Sora was back. The horror movie could wait.

“I'm sorry to bother you Mister Lee but I’m still waiting for you to check the files that I sent to you.”

Oh so she was the one who gave him work. Funny, she must have missed the memo that said that he wasn't there to work but fill an empty chair instead.

“You mean this?” He asked pretending to be clueless.

“Yes. After you read them you can write a quick report about our marketing strategies for the more popular perfumes we commercialize this year and gives us an insight about what you would have done differently so you can get an overview of what we are currently doing.”

Taemin rubbed his ear seeming bored and she wasn't even sure if he understood what she meant.

“Did you finish it already?” She asked but he couldn't focus his eyes on her lips. She was a good kisser.

“I haven't started.” Taemin answered honestly.

Her fake smile and demeanor vanished and Taemin smiled because that was the Sora he knew, the one that would bicker with him and he loved to tease. “Why?” She asked as if he was someone she met in a bar and not her “boss”.

“I was busy!” He lied looking at her with a defying look as if he wanted her to fight him back. Sora didn't say anything. Her eyes fell on the small pile of destroyed paperclips - he felt his cheeks got hotter - and then on the origamis and then back at him.

Taemin swallowed feeling weird with her disapproving gaze. His father looked at him like that so many times, almost everyone in his life did and yet under her judging gaze he felt embarrassed.

Sora grabbed the pile of files and he watched her confused. What was she doing?

“I’ll do it. You only need to read it before the meeting.” She wasn't looking at him anymore and yet that felt as if she was slapping him. He knew how busy she was. On the two times he went to the bathroom and the ones he went to grab coffee or walk around the floor pretending to be busy but doing it out of boredom, he saw her working hard. She wasn't kidding, she seemed to take that job really seriously and now she was going to do his work for him. He knew she wasn't doing it because she truly wanted, that gaze of disdain showed that, she was doing it because she knew she would be scolded if she didn't.

Taemin placed his hand over the files stopping her and she raised her eyes to him a little surprised.

“I’ll do it. I’ll do it now. I still have time.”

She took her hands from the files away and he sat on his chair pulling the files to him. He still had two hours to read everything and write something.

“Very well.” She stepped back and Taemin opened one file and grabbed a pen. He heard the door close when she left and then groaned.

He wasn't supposed to work. He only needed to act and yet he felt bad to make her work harder. She hated him, why was he even doing that for a girl like her that he wanted to tease, a girl he slept with once?

Taemin underlined a sentence on the paper and groaned again.

He would make her pay for that and take another kiss from her as a payment for all that work.

10zmkuo.jpg

“I know I know.” Nari repeated, her head tilted to one side so that she could hold her phone between her ear and her shoulder while she placed the new candles she made on the shelf. “He looks like a complete idiot. It’s like those characters of dramas…” She closed her eyes hearing Sora complain even more on the other side. Maybe compare Sora’s new superior to a drama character wasn't the best of her ideas “But maybe he will change.”

Nari placed the last candle and grabbed her phone with her hand. “Maybe he will warm up to everyone after a while.” Sora didn't seem to share the same hopes as her and Nari wondered what she could say to help.

The small bell over the door tingled and Nari turned to greet the new customer. However it wasn't a customer, it was Jinki that smiled as soon as he saw her.

“Sora I have to go.” Nari said quickly barely giving time for her friend to bid goodbye and turning the call off. “I thought the concert was tonight.” She said after greeting him.

Jinki looked around as if he was never there and then nodded his head “Yes it is. I’m on my lunch break from work and I wondered if you want to have lunch with me.”

“Oh my god!” Nari said not able to control and Jinki chuckled. “I have to…” She run behind the counter and only stopped when she was in front of the door on the back. “I need to ask my friend if he can stay here. Can you wait only a second?”

He nodded and she opened the door of the room and disappeared inside.

That was Jonghyun’s bedroom and he was pacing from one side to the other only in his underwear while he tried to find the right word to write next. Of course he didn't react well to Nari’s interruption, actually he screamed grabbing a pair of pants from his bed.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” He asked pulling his pants up his legs the best he could, looking at Nari as if she was trying to him.

“Can you speak lower?!” Nari asked him covering her eyes. “I need to ask you a favor. Can you get dressed and take care of the store for me for a few hours.”

“Why?” the tone of his voice changed to a worried one “Are you feeling sick? Is Sora ok?”

“Sora is very upset right now at work but she is ok.” Nari uncovered her eyes and Jonghyun covered his s with his hands. “It's ok, I don't care about your chest!”

“Gee thanks, you always find a way to hurt my pride!”

“Jinki is outside!” Nari whispered grinning wildly. “He came to have lunch with me.”

Jonghyun frowned “Who?”

“Mister Sunshine!”

“Oh, right. But didn't you have a date tonight?” Nari barely stopped talking about it to Sora and Jonghyun.

“We do but maybe he missed me.”

Jonghyun his lips not buying it. He didn't know this guy that well but he truly hoped his instinct was wrong.

“So can you stay at the store for me? Only until the part time girl comes. Please?”

Jonghyun sighed eyeing his bed. He was very sleepy and he planned to go to bed after he finished that scene.

“Please!” Nari grabbed his arm and he freaked out his eyes falling on the fragile girl in front of him. He could never deny anything from Nari when she raised her innocent eyes to him. She could be so cunning sometimes.

“AISH DAMN IT!” He complained making Nari smile thankfully.

“Thank you so much!” She kissed his cheek and left his bedroom as quick as she entered.

Jonghyun touched his cheek and frowned. He hoped that that Mister Sunshine wouldn't screw that lunch up.

As soon as Nari closed the door behind her and smiled at Jinki he knew she was ready to go. He couldn't hear everything that happened inside the room but he could definitely hear a male's voice so he waited for her to explain to him what made that man scream so much and if he was the one who shared the house with her. But Nari didn't say anything and stepped away from the door.

“Maybe I should change clothes.”

“You are fine like that.” He said “I was thinking of buying food and eating at my place.”

“NO!” Someone screamed from behind the door and Jinki’s eyes widened when Nari grabbed the doorknob of the door and pulled it so that the person on the other side wouldn't open it. She was struggling though not only because the person on the other side had more strength than her but also because she was troubled about his words. Jinki watched the scene completely disoriented.

“I think someone is…”

“It’s nothing!” She interrupted Jinki. ” It's my friend that is a little...peculiar.”

That was a way to call it. Nothing about Nari or that place was normal and yet he couldn't help but smile.

“I see.”

“Ok then we can go!” Nari seemed to count to three for herself and then run to grab her bag from under the counter. The door opened but Jinki never managed to see her friend since Nari pulled him out the store and away from it.

Jonghyun tried to follow them but tripped in a box of candles she didn't tidy up on the shelf, cursing his damn luck. He limped to the door with his t-shirt half dressed and watched while Nari pulled Jinki down the street.

“Damn it Nari, you are going to hurt yourself again!”

 

10zmkuo.jpg

Sora came out from the meeting like a statue, her mind taking turns and turns and yet she couldn't understand what happened. Spoiled brat Lee Taemin spent his whole day playing and yet he managed to write the report and he also shined doing so. The previous director - that was still helping out - praised him as if he was a genius.

Sora furrowed her brow while her coworkers left and she stayed behind. That made no sense. Maybe he asked someone to help. She barely walked some steps away from the room when someone grabbed her arm gently. She turned around only to see Taemin looking at her.

“Do you have a problem with me?” He asked her directly.

“Excuse me?”

“You seemed upset when I was praised. You did tell me to write the report so I don't get why you are upset that I actually did it and did it well.”

He was watching her then, he noticed her reaction and that piece of information made her heart beat faster. She hated how he could mess up her body like that.

“I wasn't I---”

“Did you read it?” he asked raising the paper in his hand “Did you read anything of what I wrote?”

“You wrote it?” The doubt on her voice made him frown and his cheeks got red. Taemin was upset. That was new. She always saw him smile or with a blank face. It was as if he never took anything seriously. He probably didn't have to. He was rich, everyone always did everything for him. He could just have fun all his life without any worry.

“I did. I worked hard on it after you left.” He pushed the paper against her chest and she grabbed it. “Read it and then give me a fair opinion on it. Do it when you have time.”

“Ok.” She was upset too, upset that he was trying to act innocent when he was the one that spent the whole day doing nothing “I will once I finish my tasks and someone else's.”

He took the hit since she she saw him flinch. He recovered pretty fast though and her heart jumped in her chest when he his lips smirking.

Taemin was angry that she still thought so low of him and he wanted to punish her somehow. He wanted to pinch her cheeks or kiss her lips and touch her in very unholy way since he knew that would make her upset with him even more. Maybe he was a masochist but fighting with her turned him on.

“Can I go now or do you have anything else to say?” She asked tilting her head in an arrogant way and Taemin raised his hand making her step back as if he was going to hit her.

He was far from doing that. He never hit anyone in his whole life and he would never do that to a woman ever. Instead he moved his fingers to her face which made her widen her eyes following his actions.

Taemin tucked a rebellious strand of her hair that escaped her ponytail behind her ear and his fingers touched her earlobe lingering there for longer than needed and moving down her ear making Sora froze, her eyes on his chest now.

Her skin was so soft that he wanted to touch more, he wanted to touch her again like he did that night. She smelled so good that night that he couldn’t forget her scent, the way her skin felt against his. Taemin swallowed hard fighting his ual attraction, his gaze on her even though she was avoiding him.

That was familiar and yet different from that night. On that night she didn't avert his gaze, that night she was so confident and y. Now she seemed afraid…wait did that qualify as work harassment?

Taemin quickly withdraw his hand and she looked up at him wondering what happened.

“I'm sorry...I...your hair was a mess. You looked ugly.”

She glared at him and Taemin crossed his arms over his chest as if he didn't care at all. “What perfume do you use by the way?”

It was the weirdest of questions after what just happened and the way he offended her.

“What?”

“I like your perfume.” It turned him on because it reminded him of that night “I might get one for my…” he almost said mom but that wouldn't make him look manly “The girl I am hooking up with.”

Sora clenched her teeth and looked away from him. Good she hated him a little more now.

“You really don't know this perfume?” There was that hint of anger and discontent in her eyes but this time he had no idea why. It wasn't as if he had to know the name of all perfumes in the world even though he worked at a company - for less than a day - that sold them.

Sora snickered before she walked away without even answering leaving a confused Taemin behind.

10zmkuo.jpg

Nari wasn't that hungry and she ate her sandwich only because he bought it for her. It was hard to be hungry when she was so nervous, sitting by his side on the couch of his living room.

It was weird how he lived in such a small apartment in that neighborhood.

“I didn't know you lived so close to me.”

He bit in his sandwich and drank a bit of his coke before answering “You thought I lived in a big mansion right?” He smiled biting his sandwich again, his full cheeks making him look like a hamster. He was eating a lot and they barely talked but she didn't mind. He seemed tired and hungry and she liked to watch him anyway and that made her relax. She was after all alone with him in his apartment. Would he try anything? Would he kiss her? The idea made Nari get lost in her romantic fantasies out from her dramas.

“I did live in one before starting work. Once I had money I got this apartment.” he said looking around the living room drinking his coke again.

“Why?”

“I get that question a lot.” He said absent mindedly but Nari didn't miss a hint of sadness in his eyes “I like this neighborhood.”

He didn't smile eating the last piece of his sandwich and Nari confirmed what she always suspected. Mr. Sunshine had a hidden side. He could be showing his sunny side to everyone, smiling and laughing as if the world was a beautiful place but the truth was that he had a dark side he hid from others and his smile wasn't entirely genuine most of the times.

It's ok. She didn't mind it, she liked him even more now. He was human and not a god that fell down from heaven.

“They say that people that smile a lot are the saddest ones.” Nari declared making him choke on is food and he drank the rest of his coke before cleared his throat.

“What did you say?”

“Just saying…it's not wrong to be sad once in awhile and show it to others.”

“I'm not sad.” He stood up clearly affected with her words and then walked to the table near the window and grabbed something from over it. “I'll be back.” He seemed to want to be alone or go to the bathroom so she waited for him to leave the room and then stood up to look around.

He didn't have any candles which was weird when he bought so many from her. He truly must give them as presents then and she wondered to whom. A girlfriend...wait an ex girlfriend now since he was going out with her...he wouldn't date two women at the same time right?!

Nari didn't dare to touch anything so instead she looked out the window and peeked at the street outside trying to spot someone she knew, maybe a customer from her store.

Jinki was taking a while so maybe he didn't go to the bathroom and she turned around humming to herself and that was when she saw the object over the table, the one he probably touched before he left.

She walked to it and stared at that familiar and painful object. It's been years since the last time she saw one up close like that, one she could touch, one that belonged to someone she cared about.

Nari poked the pack of cigarettes as if it was a wild ferocious animal ready to kill her and frowned before grabbing it.

Jinki smoked. She never saw him smoke before so she had no idea. Nari rotated the object in her hand as if it was a bottle of poison.

10zmkuo.jpg

Sora came out from the bathroom and to her surprise Taemin was in front of the door with his arms crossed resting his back against the wall.

She blinked her eyes wondering if he was waiting for her and before she had time he stepped in front of her blocking her way.

“I was bored…” He said justifying his actions “I don't have hearts in my game to play anymore.” He showed her his phone as if he needed to provide any proof and she saw what looked like a Disney game of some sort.

“Are you kidding me?”

“I needed to talk with someone.” He said sighing dramatically. “Did you read my report? I was waiting for more work but nothing so it's not really my fault. Guess they are being nice to me since it's my first day.”

Or you are rich and the son of the boss, she thought to herself. “I haven't read it yet. I will before I leave today.”

“Good.” She pursed her lips and then tried to pass by him but he stepped in front of her again stretching his arms on each side of him in a lazily way.

“Oh I'm so stiff from sitting on that chair all day.”

Sora didn't answer and tried to walk the other way but he blocked her again.

“Sora right?” She nodded her head slowly. That knew her name already and was acting dumb. “It’s such a pretty name, it fits you.” He said it before and he knew it, the smirk he gave her was the proof he was playing with her.

She tried once again to walk away but he stepped in front of her making her bump against his chest and Sora raised her eyes filled with anger to him.

“I’m sorry, I didn't want to upset you. I'm only trying to build a good relationship with my coworkers.” His voice came out lower and he leaned forward “This way it will be a pleasure to work together.”

And they did work well together, at least in bed.

Sora stiffened knowing exactly what he meant and then passed by him, pushing him away with her shoulder, her aggressiveness making him smile.

Oh he liked to play with her very much. She was way better than any mobile game.

10zmkuo.jpg

Jinki placed the lighter he used over the table where his pack of cigarettes should be, which wasn’t anymore.

He looked around the table and then touched his pants pocket. He was sure he didn't took the package with him when he took a cigarette from inside it. He was smoking way less now but Nari’s weird comments made him want to smoke one so he ran to the kitchen to do it.

“I threw it away.” Nari said from the couch and he turned to her.

“Excuse me?” It wasn't as if it was expensive but why did she even do that?!

“Smoking kills.” She informed him.

Jinki widened his eyes. Could she get even more weirder? Was she now giving him a health lesson as if he was an elementary kid?

“Smoking can increase your risk of lung, bladder, throat, mouth, kidney, cervix and pancreas cancer. You can prevent many heart problems if you don’t smoke. People that don't smoke live in average more ten years than people who do.”

Jinki let her finish, a look of incredibility on his face and yet Nari didn't seem troubled with it.

“So smoking truly can kill you.”

She didn't flinch even when his expression turned gray and he looked at her upset. “Did you memorize all that from an educational video?” His voice was raspy very different from his gentle one and yet Nari smiled softly at him.

“You are upset.”

“You are a genius!” he chuckled picking up the trash and remains of their lunch from over the coffee table and throwing it inside the trash can over the pack of cigarettes. He didn't take it out but he was throwing everything inside it with too much strength so Nari shrinked on the couch.

She didn't regret what she did though. She would do it over and over again. “I’m relieved actually.”

He raised his eyes to her. Was she crazy?

“You are human. You can be sad, you can get angry like everyone else. You smile so much and so often that for a while I thought you were a god, one that came from a distant star with a beautiful and blinding smile that makes my heart beat faster.”

Jinki sighed placing the trash can on the floor and then stared at her probably wondering what to do with that weird girl. She upset him now and she lost a lot of points with the stupid things she did and said that day. The way she was meddling in his life and talking about him as if she knew him was way worse than her clothes and her allergies and the silly things she said.

He always went out on three dates with a woman and then decided if he met them more and started a relationship with them or break up. Nari had only one date left and her points were near zero. She was going to be out of his life very soon anyway so better not to care about that accident anymore.

“I'm not upset.” He rubbed his neck deciding not to care anymore. He could buy more cigarettes after all.

“Are we still meeting later?” She asked innocently and it pissed him of more.

How could she act like that after what she did as if she was a poor puppy he was kicking around? She was the one who messed up and the worse part was that she knew it and didn't seem to regret what she did a little bit.

“Yes. I’ll pick you up.” It would be the last date. He was done with her. Sadly he wouldn't kiss her.

She stepped towards him so close that he widened his eyes a little scared. She was unpredictable and he had no idea what she would do next. However Nari raised a sheet of paper to give him and hide behind it, only her eyes looking at him from above it.

“What is this?”

“A contract!” She shook it in front of him and he tried to read it but she wouldn't stop talking “I also have an addiction. It works as a placebo against loneliness and sadness and stress. Yours is smoking and I have my own.”

So she also felt lonely and sad?! Ah he didn't care!

She was acting as if he was a heavy smoker and he barely smoked these days. “I don't smoke much, only when I'm stressed.” Why did he need to defend himself and feel guilty about that. “Wait you said you have an addiction too?”

He couldn't imagine that woman addicted to anything…maybe allergy medication.

“I watch too many dramas.” Her answer made him burst laughing and she waited patiently for him to calm down.

“You’ve got to be kidding with me!” She was so weird and funny. In one whole afternoon she made him go through a roller coaster of emotions. He was laughing now.

“It's true. I even neglect my work sometimes because of it so it's serious, a real problem.”

“Right!” He cleaned the tears of his eyes and she raised the contract again.

“Let's do this together. Let's end with our addictions, prove ourselves that we can do it. You won't smoke for a week and I won't watch dramas for a week.”

Nari was truly one of a kind and she wasn't joking, she was very serious about it.

“We should find healthier ways to deal with our stress.”

“I wouldn't call watching dramas something unhealthy.”

“I know, but I'm willing to sacrifice myself for you.” He raised an eyebrow “I can be your cigarette every time you need one. I'll come running when you feel stressed about something, I’ll help you relax.”

Jinki his lips and stared at hers instead. She could help him relax? That wasn't a bad plan at all and yet he didn't think that they had the same idea about how she could help him.

“Help me relax…” He pushed the contract down and away from her face and leaned forward making Nari blink her eyes nervously. He could imagine the way her heart was beating faster - she did say his smile could do it - and it pleased him. She was like a little mouse caught in his trap, a very weird and annoying one.

She didn't move back and her cheeks were red when his lips got closer to hers. She closed her eyes in expectation, one of her hands clutching her chest and wrinkling her nose as if she was itchy and going to sneeze so Jinki pulled away afraid she would have an heart attack in his living room or sneeze on his face. They were talking about a weird girl with a bunch of diseases. He wasn't going to risk it, at least not for now, not when he was still upset with her.

She opened her eyes, rubbing her nose and raised the contract again as if nothing happened, using it to hide her red face not even asking him why he didn't kiss her. “Shall we do it?”

Why did he feel like he was talking with a little girl? That whole contract thing was so childish and he didn't intend to do it at all. He would smoke if he wanted to, it wasn't as if she would make him stop by acting as if she understood him. Nari didn't, no one did anymore. The only person who truly knew him was dead now.

It was such a stupid idea and yet…He could trick her to believe he was going to go with that childish silly idea and just do his life like always.

Jinki grabbed the sheet of paper “Give me the pen.”

She smiled at him brightly before giving him her cute pen with little bears that she carried around in her bag with her.

He signed the contract and gave it back to her.

“Thank you! You won't regret this!” He wasn't sure, he regretted it a little already. He felt as if he was putting cheese on a trap for a mouse to die “I'm sorry I touched your things by the way.”

He didn't say anything observing her and Nari looked at the contract proudly as if she just saved his soul and then beamed at Jinki in such a way that he swallowed hard wondering if in reality she was the one that came from a far away star with a blinding smile.

10zmkuo.jpg

Sora took a deep breath before entering Taemin’s office. She managed to read the report he wrote and it was actually pretty good for someone that didn't have enough qualification for the job. It wasn't perfect, far away from it, but promising and she wanted to be impartial and tell Taemin, even if she hated him.

However as soon as she stepped inside the room Taemin placed his phone over his desk and she could see that he paused his game, that lazy brat.

“You read it didn't you?” Taemin asked placing his elbows over the table watching Sora while she walked closer to his desk, he didn't even try to hide his phone which made her even more upset.

“I did.”

“And?”

“How could someone that spend all his time playing games actually have written something adequate?”

“It was adequate?” Taemin asked ignoring her comment about the games and leaning back on his chair “Hum, did you wrote side notes on it about what I can improve like they do in school?”

He chuckled as if it was all a joke and Sora counted to ten inside her head. She couldn't lose her temper with him.

“Also, did you just say that I was playing games the whole day and did nothing?” Taemin acted offended making her roll her eyes which seemed to shock him “Ah! You rolled your eyes at me!”

“Are you going to take this job seriously or not?” She asked with red cheeks which made Taemin smirk.

Oh he was doing all on purpose to annoy her for sure.

“I’m leaving, I still have work to do!” Sora said with clenched teeth trying her best to not punch him in the face.

She couldn't do it, she needed that job. She couldn't throw away years of hard work because of a spoiled man.

However as soon as she was ready to turn around Taemin’s teasing smile faded. “Why don't you ask me what you truly want to ask me Sora?”

She spent the whole day avoiding looking at him as if he was more than the president’s son as if he was that man she slept with, but as soon as he said that not as the Taemin she met there but as the Taemin she met at a bar, Sora couldn't ignore it anymore.

His beautiful kissable lips, his nose mole and his deep eyes and all the little things she noticed in him while they kissed that night, when her face was inches from his.

“What do you mean?” The best defence technique sometimes was to play dumb.

“If I remember what happened between us. If I am truly the guy from the bar.”

She didn't answer but the red of her cheeks started to fade and he was sure she was nervous with the way that conversation was going.

He was no longer her boss, he was crossing the line and becoming only Taemin, the one that stood up from his chair and placed his hands over his desk before leaning over it, closer to a stunned Sora that couldn't take her eyes away from him.

“Why don't you ask me if I was the one that had with you?”

 
 
And it's done...office fun starts!
 
Now I'll go back to Perfectly Dangerous that is taking me a while to write.
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment, subscribe, upvote ~