Death

Unnatural: Warm hands

As soon as Sowon tracked Sinb's location. She went to her car. She didn't recieve any call yet, telling about any amout of cash from the kidnappers for the girls to be set free, but Sowon can't wait for that. She brings enough cash with her and some weapon. But as soon as she started the engine, she saw Yerin's parents walking their way to her house.

"What do you want?" Sowon asked after she lowers down the window of her car to talk to them.

"We recieved a call from the kidnappers. They want 10Billion dollars in exchange for our daughters. The police is now with us to discuss it with you"

"No need. I already track their location" after that, Sowon closed the window of her car and drives away. Yerin's parents run towards ths police officers and informed them about the discovery of Sowon.

"Hop in! We'll follow her" Yerin's parents hop inside the police mobile then the police officer followed the track of Sowon.

-----

"We already called your parents. So don't worry that much, they'll save you if they still love you" one of the kidnappers said and puts down his gun at the table. It's only Sinb, Yerin, and two kidnappers are in that place since most of the kidnappers went to stay with their boss, while those two are assigned to watch over the two girls.

The two men are drinking liqour and is already getting into their drunk state.

"I need to throw up" one man said and runs his way out. Now, it's only one left but he's still drinking. While he is pouring some liqour in his small glass, his eyes met Yerin's  face down to her legs. He smirked. He stood up and went closer to the girl.

"You want a drink?" He asked as he shows to Yerin the glass of liqour he is bringing. Sinb started to have a bad feeling about it.

The man observes Yerin
"You're pretty. Having a little fun won't hurt, right?" He laugh in a dirty way
"Well atleast not to me" he harshly grabs Yerin's hair and caress Yerin's cheeks down to her jaw and neck.
Yerin's body trembles in fear, she wanted to shout for help but is sealed.

On the other hand, Sinb can only look at them with eyes wide open, full of worries.
'Stop' Sinb begged inside her head.

"Let's play" the man remove the tie in Yerin's hands and feet then her forcefully throw Yerin's body on the floor.

'Stop' Sinb begged using her mind again. Without her noticing, tears escaped out from her eyes.

The man held both Yerin's hands and tried to put it on top of Yerin's head but Yerin is fighting to stop him from taking advantage on her. The man seemed to lose his temper and punch Yerin's stomach as well as slap her face thrice to make her weak due to pain. He laughed when Yerin can't do anything but to cry while lying on the floor, unable to fight back. He leaned down and smells the scent of Yerin's neck.

'I said STOP!' Sinb's eyes turned red. The chair she's sitting, the tie in her hands and feet, as well as the cloth covering burned away.

The man stopped with what he's doing to Yerin. He couldn't believe his own eyes. The everything inside the place are floating.

"W-what's h-happening?" Yerin looked up and saw Sinb madly glaring at the back of the man. It's like she's seeing a new Sinb. A Sinb that is purely evil for having that red eyes and death glare.

"S-sinb-ah.." she whispered. Sinb shouted full of anger. The things that are floating started to be eaten by fire.


Dark clouds in the sky suddenly moves too fast, covering the sun making it dark everywhere.

-----

Sowon reach in front of an abandoned building. Some police that are following her also stopped and went out of the mobile.

"Is this the place already?" One police officers asked, but Sowon didn't answer.

'I'll get my daughter' she said in her mind. She walks  closer to the building when she heard Sinb's loud shout and notice the sudden darkness.

"What's going on?" Yerin's dad asked while giving Yerin's mom a protective hug.

Very strong wind blows and thick fog forms.

"Sinb" Sowon runs as fast as she could to get inside the building. The police followed her as well as Yerin's parents.

"Hey, who are you?" The kidnapper who just throw up attempted to get his gun forgetting that he just left it on the table inside the building. Sowon took out her gun and shots the man to death before running inside the building, still followed by the police officers and Yerin's parents.

-----

Sinb clench her both hands tightly. The man slowly turn his head to look at Sinb and as soon as he met her eyes, his hair got eaten by fire. He shouted in pain and rolled on the floor, trying to stop the fire on his head.

"I'll kill you. I'll kill you!" Sinb shouted again and it was too loud making Yerin cover her ears, but she never removed her eyes away from Sinb.

While Sinb is shouting, glass started to break.

The strong wind turns into a huge tornado and loud thunderstorms were heard everywhere. Heavy rain pours down and the sea level rises that later forms a strong deadly waves.

Many people around the country run as fast as they could to get into tall areas. Many lost their lives especially those who drowns in flood and those who got hit by the strong tornado.

-----

"What's going on?" Yerin's mom fall into her knees as she sees through the broken window what's happening outside.

Sowon never stopped running just to get closer to Sinb.

'Sinb can manipulate the weather. I'm sure she made all of this and it's getting out of her control' Sowon said to her mind.

-----

"Help me! Help me!" The man is shouting as the fire slowly eats him from his head down to his whole body. A few minutes later, he stopped moving, indicating his death and the fire in his body turned off. But Sinb never stopped. The weather outside gets even more worse as time goes by.

"S-Sinb, stop!" Yerin shouted but Sinb don't seem to hear her and keeps on staring at the dead burning man.

"Sinb-ah!!" Sowon came into the place. 
She froze when she saw that her daughter's eyes are red, but tired. Loud gun shot was heard and the bullet hit Sinb's leg. It was the police from behind. More police officers took out their gun and Sinb is their target.
"No!" Sowon tried to stop them but the police didn't listen to her. They started to shoot more bullets to Sinb making the girl groan in pain. Sinb faced her palm to the police officers making their body burn in fire to death. She also accidentally hurted her own mom as well as Yerin's parents.

'I..I can't stop it' Sinb said in her mind
Sinb's blood flows on the floor like as if it's a fluel wherein there's a huge fire following.

"DEMON!" Yerin shouted which startled Sinb. Sinb, turns her head to look at Yerin and slowly, her eyes turns back to black when she saw Yerin's tears.

The storm outside stopped. The wind went back to normal as well as the sea level. But the damages remained.

"You're a demon! An evil!" Yerin shouted. Sinb took steps closer to Yerin. Yerin trembles in fear. She saw a knife near the kidnapper, maybe it came from his pants that was eaten by the fire.
"Don't come near me. Don't" but Sinb never listen. She extended her arm which makes Yerin even more nervous.

"I said don't come near me!" Yerin stab Sinb in her heart. Sinb's mouth slightly opened in pain. She wants to shout but nothing's coming out from . Slowly, Sinb still extended her hand and put it on top of Yerin's hand that is holding the knife.

"S-still w-warm....y-your hand" Sinb's voice is weak. Yerin was speechless, but she choose to be brave and dig the knife deeper into Sinb before taking it back out. Sinb fell on the ground and her eyes shut close.

Yerin's knees went weak so she fell on her knees and start crying out loud. She killed Sinb. She killed Sinb who lets out an uncontrollable power just to save her. She killed Sinb who walks closer to her not to bring any harm, but only to hold her hand.


"I-I'm sorry..."


But too late, her sorry couldn't bring her back.