Great scientist

Unnatural: Warm hands

A man in suit opened a box with an engagement ring inside of it to the great scientist and sweetly smiled.

"Sowon-ah, marry me" the great scientist is so happy and hugged the man tightly before giving him the sweet 'yes' to his proposal.

A year after that, they get married. At first, everything seems so wonderful and perfect but one day, things started to turn upside down. They both discovered that Sowon, the great scientist, is unfortunately a barren woman. Her husband couldn't accept it and so, her end up leaving her behind to form a family with another woman. Months after that, she lost her both parents after being trapped when a fire have eaten their house in the province. She was so down and depressed, yet she chose to be strong and thankful that she still have her friends who happen to be her workmates. But they all betrayed her making her lost her job. The feeling of being left behind and being in too much pain cause her to almost put an end to her life. But she don't want it that way.

She spend all of her time to study and discover new things. She wants to prove something to everyone. Something huge and brilliant that anybody who will happen to see it by themselves will praise her. After several studies, she was able to create her own human made inside the laboratory. Not too long after, that human started to have conciousness. And that's how she had Sinb.

Discovering a little of Sinb's power makes her proud, but as soon as she finds out that Sinb still has a lot of undiscovered power within her makes Sowon, the great scientist, felt uneasy especially when that power can be destructive and deadly.

In Sinb's childhood, alot of accidents occured due to Sinb's uncontrolled power. Like breaking an expensive vase while shopping with Sowon, make a fish float and swim in the air due to Sinb's little imagination about it, and many more.

As years pass by, Sowon gets more and more concerned about Sinb and started to forget about her main and very first goal in making Sinb. She's now more afraid about the safety of Sinb. She wants to protect her against the people since Sowon is having a hard time to trust anyone aside from Sinb anymore.

One afternoon, Sowon recieved a call from Sinb's school, informing her about what Sinb accidentally have done during PE class. Sinb have accidentally used her power and hurt one of her classmate. There are some who witnessed the event and Sowon is more concerned if ever those people may spread the news and ruin Sinb's entire life.

While giving Sinb a punishment, it also pains her heart to hear Sinb's cries of pain and to see her wince whenever the stick hits her body. But Sowon has no choice but to give Sinb a discipline. She may seem harsh at that moment, but in her heart, she don't want to have the praise she once wished to have, she don't want everyone's attention anymore. All she wanted now is for Sinb to have a normal life, but she knew to herself that it will be hard.

Sowon, the great scientist, is happy to see Sinb getting happier each passing day after she transferred to a new university and started to seem to have a normal life. But she views it as a bad thing as soon as she finds out that behind the happy Sinb is a friend named Yerin, who already discovers Sinb's power.


"W-why am I like this?" Sinb asked Sowon with tears falling down to her cheeks.

"Because I failed." Sowon sadly replied.

'I failed. I failed to see the possiblities of my daughter to suffer a lot just because all I'm thinking of while making her is myself only. I'm so selfish. And now that my daughter is truly suffering, the pain in my heart everytime I see her, this will serve as my karma'

The fact that Sinb is kidnapped makes Sowon mad with the cruelty of the people. Sinb might use her power just to escape, and as soon as they'll discover about her power, they might take advantage on Sinb and turn her life upside down. Sowon gears that. She wants her daughter back, and she'll do everything she could just to bring back her daughter before anything worse happen.

"She's more valuable than gold; more precious than any gems. Try to harm her and all of you will be dead"

Sowon opened her computer, and started to track Sinb's location using her new invented tracking device.