Final.

Cynophobia
Baekhyun hates puppies.

He substitutes the word "hate" for "loathe", "despise", "can't stand" and occasionally, "wanna throw it out the goddamn window" whenever he sees one.

And why would he hate such a cute, pure and precious animal?

Ask Chanyeol.

"My boyfriend doesn't love me anymore." said Baekhyun as he plopped himself down on the chair nearest to Luhan in a cafe they frequently visit.

Luhan whose attention was on the book he was reading, rolled his eyes at his friend as this was the nth time they've had this conversation. Luhan thinks he will never get to finish the book at this rate. Baekhyun is just that annoying.

With a sigh, Luhan replied Baekhyun with a "I really don't give a fu- Baekhyun, you know damn well your disgusting aegyo does not work on me."

Baekhyun's pout disappeared immediately, "Luhan, you do know a lot of people would die to see my aegyo."

Luhan scoffed, "If that's the case then why does Chanyeol prefer entertaining his pet goldfish than-"

Baekhyun growled, "It's a ing puppy this time. Can you believe him? A puppy."

"Why are you telling me thi-"

"Do you even want to know what happened last night?" asked Baekhyun, slamming his fist on the table, earning him a couple of glares from the waiters and waitresses working at the cafe they were in.

Luhan groaned, "No I don't want to know, but you're going to tell me anyway, aren't you?"

Baekhyun fanned himself dramatically before exclaiming just as dramatically that he was "tired and as " when he went back to the apartment he and Chanyeol shared after his shift at the hospital ended, but what did he come face to face with when he opened the door to the apartment? Chanyeol in a ing Scooby Doo costume. 

"A scooby d-"

"And that's not the end of it! I obviously asked him what the he was up to dressed up as Scooby Doo at 10 bloody pm, and do you want to know what the third class gigolo said?"

"Third class g-"

"He said that he had to keep Kitty company. So I asked him who the was  Kitty and if he was cheating on me, then he barked at me out of ing nowhere. Do you know how pissed I was? I asked my boyfriend if he was cheating on me and he ing barked at me, Luhan."

"Turns out, he bought a puppy without asking for my permission and named the damn thing Kitty while I was at work. Can you believe it? And when I asked him if it was really necessary, he said it was because he felt "lonely" after Nemo left-"

"He named his pet goldfish Nemo?"

"He named the puppy kitty, Luhan. He was obviously dropped on his head as a baby."

"You do know you're dating him."

"I don't think he'll want to continue dating me after I throw Kitty out the window."

"You wouldn't do that."

"You're right, too much effort. I would've just paid someone to do it for me."

Luhan rolled his eyes, "What's the big deal anyway? Puppies are cute."

Baekhyun growled, "No, they're not. They're terrible creatures. I ing hate all of them."

"Baekhyun... you do know you go around calling yourself the "actual human version of a puppy" everyday."

"Shut up."

~

Later that evening,

"Yeol, I'm ho- what are you doing in my closet?"

"I'm taking Kitty to Narnia, Baek." said Chanyeol enthusiastically as he lightly jumped up and down with Kitty in his hold.

"Chanyeol, I swear to- stop ing barking at me!"

Chanyeol laughed and stuck his tongue out playfully at the smaller. "I'm just playing with you, Baek. Go take a shower and we'll spend some time together, yeah?"

"Are you trying to tell me I stink?"

"...."

"Yeol..."

"O-of course not, sweetie! Just go take a shower and I'll be here waiting for you to finish, hmm?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes playfully, he knew he could never say no to the giant. His giant.

"Alright, alright."

Chanyeol smiled, "I'll be communicating with Kitty while you shower!"

"How will you even-"

And so the barking continues.

 


"Who's a good boy?" Kitty wagged its tail and practically smiled at Chanyeol and tilted her head to the side at his question.

"You're a good boy!" Kitty barked and the tip of Chanyeol's nose, as if agreeing with him. Chanyeol giggled and kissed the top of Kitty's head making it nuzzle its nose against his neck.

"I'm a good boy too!", Baekhyun said as he walked out of the bathroom, a white towel wrapped around his waist, hair still moist and droplets of water trickling down his trained body. Chanyeol laughed at looked at the smaller. 

Baekhyun smiled, glad that Chanyeol's attention was finally on him. "Does that mean I get a kiss too?"

Chanyeol snorted, "Nope."

Baekhyun pouted, "But you gave him a kiss earlier!" He whined. He hated how cringeworthy his voice came out but he couldn't bear the thought of losing Chanyeol to that...thing.

"It's a her, Baek. You could've hurt her feelings."

"You have got to be kidding me-"

But Baekhyun didn't get to finish his sentence as Chanyeol had already went back to playing with Kitty. Chanyeol spent the next hour playing with Kitty, which only further annoyed Baekhyun who was watching them from his seat on the living room couch the whole time.

Soon, Baekhyun's jealousy continued growing as he watched Chanyeol focus all his attention on that stupid fluff ball instead of him. He was starting to get insecure. He was cute too, wasn't he? . He had to get Chanyeol's attention somehow.

"It's a little hot in here, isn't it?" He asked and stood up, walking closer towards Chanyeol.

"You think so?" He asked. He wasn't even looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol's back. He had to do something.

He cleared his throat before saying "Yeah,". Then, he grabbed the hem of his shirt, fanning himself with it and teasingly pulling it upwards.

Still not a single glance from Chanyeol.

He then decided to go all out and pulled his shirt over his head, dropping it on the floor.

"Can you please pick up your shirt, honey?" asked Chanyeol as he played with Kitty's ears.

Enough is enough.

"YAH, PARK CHANYEOL. DO YOU WANT ME TO-"

Chanyeol turned around and looked up at the smaller, annoyed when his eyes widened at the latter's shirtless figure.

"When did you take off your shirt?"

Baekhyun huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. He gave Chanyeol a rather annoyed look before going back to his position on the couch. Chanyeol followed in suit.

Chanyeol tried to get Baekhyun's attention but he was straight up ignoring him. Chanyeol knew why. They've been together for a while after all. He gets upset really easily when he feels like he's being neglected by those he cares about.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol said as he pecked Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at him as if asking if that was all.

Chanyeol resisted the urge to roll his eyes at him, "I'll spend the rest of the day and tomorrow with you, promise."

Baekhyun nodded approvingly, but he was still not satisfied.

What a brat.

Chanyeol could only think of one thing. He kneeled down in front of Baekhyun and looked at him with guilty eyes, even pouting a bit. 

Baekhyun smiled at the sight of the taller being all cute just for him. He smiled at Chanyeol and intertwined their hands together.

Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun's hand lightly, making the latter smile.

Then, a sudden thud was heard and the both of them turned their heads, seeing Kitty who had jumped onto the couch.

Baekhyun growled, "No! Get off!" He shouted while he tried to push the little dog off the couch.

"Baekhyunnie! She's just a baby."

"Yeol I'll murder y-"

"Just this one time, please Baekhyunnie?" Chanyeol persuaded Baekhyun.

Remember when I said Baekhyun couldn't say no to his giant? I was right.

"ING FINE." Baekhyun then looked at Kitty, pointing at him. Or her. Baekhyun doesn't give a damn.

"He's mine, so don't even try taking him away from me!"

Chanyeol laughed as Kitty Baekhyun's finger. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, "I love you. You drive me ing insane, but I love you."

Chanyeol smiled, a smile that even Kitty, scratch that, a smile that no one except Baekhyun could give him as he said four simple words.

"I love you more."

END.

I hope you all enjoyed it!!!!! Sorry if it's too messy or rushed in a few parts :( I'll try editing it whenever I have time :) Thanks for reading~

~ issy