Falling Deeply

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DMC-2016

 

Twice were on the way to the concert venue. It was their first time performing at a famous yearly concert and they would also be doing a special stage dedicated to their sunbaes with BTS and another girl group. 

 

Jimin texted Mina if she had reached the venue. He and his group still had some schedule before the concert.

 

M- Will be reaching shortly. 

J-Okie.. Practice well.. Take care. Will see you later :)

M-Yes Oppa .. See you :)

 

It was rehearsal time for the girls. They practiced their songs.

 

Thereafter the performance director announced that they would rehearse their special stage too as the other two groups had also arrived.

 

Mina saw him and his group coming to the stage. He smiled to her and she did the same. They couldn't talk or mingle as their fans and reporters were watching them. 

 

She was beautiful in his eyes even without makeup in just her black jeans and sweatshirt. 

He watched her as she danced to their sunbaes' song. He couldn't look away, she was his favourite female idol, no doubt.

There were many who expressed their liking for him but he was only stuck with her. His daydreaming came to a stop when Tae nudged him and said,"Wake up Lover boy, our part is coming." 

 

It was their turn to dance together after which the rehearsal ended. 

 

They walked back to the backstage. He could see her walking ahead to their dressing room. It was sad that their interactions had to be limited to phonecalls and texts. They hid their friendship on stage or backstage, so no one could find out about them ( Well! except those Jimina shippers who can catch even those smallest moments where they become obvious).

 

He missed his penguin so much. They would be away from each other again owing to their busy schedule. Some days they were too busy to even talk like they usually did. But both understood one another.

 

He was passing through the hallway when he heard a male idol group members chattering.

"Twice members are so pretty and talented, don't you agree?"

"Yes. My fav is Mina-ssi," he overheard one of them speaking.

 

Hearing that made him feel something strange inside. He knew she had quite a few admirers among the male idols. It made him more sad than jealous, sad that he couldn't call her as his girl yet, sad she might just consider him nothing more than a close friend.

 

She was always the careful one when they were in public. She made sure they didn't interact much being aware of the watchful eyes. Sometimes it seemed she never cared for him because she always ignored him. But then when they have their nightly calls, he would be proven wrong. She cared for him as much, she was just being cautious. 

 

Their performance with a sunbae had ended well. He couldn't not notice her amongst all the other female idols. She was special to him, in fact she was starting to mean more and more to him.

He would be worried if she's doing well amidst her busy schedule. He wanted her to always stay healthy and happy. 

 

It was their nightly phone talk. It would be Busan One Asia Fest the day after where both of their groups were going to perform.

 

"Oppa you must be extra excited for the upcoming BOF ?" 

 

"I'll be meeting my family and friends in a long time so I feel happy."

 

"Will they be coming to the concert ?"

 

"Yes, they're excited to see many idols perform," he replied.

 

"Oh ok ...," it seemed like she wanted to say more but stopped.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Ani"

 

"Waeyo???  Are you scared that I'll introduce you to them?"

 

"De???? Aniiiiii!!!" She seemed to be hiding something.

 

"You don't want to meet them ??" He sounding upset.

 

"Ani, it's not like that Oppa, uhm ... I'm a....," she stuttered.

 

"You feel shy to meet them?" He completed her sentence.

 

"De.. You know how I am.. I get a little shy and quiet infront of new people, I'm just scared they won't like me," she explained her worry.

 

"You don't have to worry about that, my mother will love your group and you." He comforted her .

 

"Oppa how can you be so sure of that ?"

 

"I just know, I'm her son afterall," he jokingly assured her, making her smile.

 

"You always know how to vanish my worries," She spoke.

 

"It's my pleasure. Besides I never wanna see you worried ever. I wanna make sure you always smile, 'cause your smile makes the world more beautiful and better." His world,in particular, he meant.

 

She could feel butterflies in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter