The Start of Something New

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mid year Special Music Program 

 

All the artists had gathered for the mid year special music program.

 

Being the top male and female artist in the kpop scene, BTS and Twice too were there, amongst all the other idols.

 

-Backstage-

 

The boys were as usual so loud and playful. 

It helped them lessen the unavoidable nervousness.

 

They were waiting for their turn and watching other groups' performances. 

 

Twice was up next. Their performance was on par with their status as the top girl group at the moment.

Jimin would unconsciously look up to the screen whenever it was her part.

He was angry at her but he still missed her.

He always enjoyed her performance. 

 

It was BTS's turn to get onstage. The boys gave their best as usual. Their great team work had really made their dream work.

 

Towards the ending all the groups had gathered on stage.Twice and BTS stood side by side but  Jimin and Mina avoided any kind of interaction as if they were strangers. They didn't even acknowledge each other's presence lest looked each other's way or smiled. 

 

Tae noticed this and his friend's unusually sad expression. As they got down from the stage, "What's the matter?" Tae asked his best friend.

 

Jimin looked at him on hearing that. He could never lie. He told him all that was bothering him.

 

Tae who never took  things seriously just replied,"They're like family, besides you want her to be known as a rude girl who never interacts with others? Sometimes you act so immature, be like me," he joked.

 

Jimin smiled at Tae's statement. It knocked some sense into him. Yes Tae could be right. His sensitive mind might just be overthinking. 

 

Well that's what happens when your feelings for a person takes over. Their actions make you feel both happy or hurt that easily. You don't think before overthinking!

 

He mentally scolded himself for being too sensitive. He was an idol himself. He should've better known that if two idols interact, it didn't mean there was something fishy. He himself had been a victim of many such false  rumours.

He felt a little guilty for ignoring her. He was supposed to understand her. But because of his stupidity, he felt they were growing further apart.

 

Mina was sitting on the balcony of her dorm. It was her place, the one where she'll be in her sad or confused situations. A place where she found peace. 

 

She noticed him not even glancing her way. He should've atleast greeted her like how idols usually do. Maybe he got angry at my words or maybe those rumours are true after all. Many thoughts were running in her head. 

 

She didn't notice Sana who looked worried.

"Anything you want to share? I'll be here to listen," Sana spoke with a look of concern. 

 

Mina got out of her thoughts and saw Sana and just shook her head with a lil smile.

 

They both were living far away from their families and had been each other's support. They understood each other so well.

 

"You know you can't lie to me.I can read you so easily," came Sana's reply.

She could see Minari's reluctance.

 

"You don't have to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter