Caring & Sharing

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16-11-2016

 

Many idol groups,actors and actresses had gathered for an award ceremony in a university hall.

 

Twice looked like angels in their white oufits. The BTS boys looked handsome as always in their suits.

 

The girls gave a great performance, they all looked beautiful singing and dancing with all their hearts.

 

The boys' stage was on fire as usual. No wonder why they were one of the top artists.

 

They were seated on opposite sides with an aisle separating them.

 

He couldn't stop glancing at her from her time to time and smile secretly. He was happy she had started to open up with him. It was always him who spoke more and expressed his feelings more. But lately she had started to be more open and comfortable with him. He knew she wasn't someone who easily opened up to people. But he could see she was changing, not the shy girl anymore, with him.

 

BTS won the Best Icon Award and Jimin conveyed the group's thankyou speech. Someone couldn't stop smiling and be proud of her Oppa as he gave the speech.

 

It was time to announce the Best Artists award. 

The screen showed his group as the winner among the male groups and her group won among the female groups. 

 

They walked up to the stage after letting the girls go first. 

 

The emcees asked them to give their speech. Twice leader Jihyo spoke first. 

The boys stood behind the girls waiting for their turn. 

 

He looked back to the Maknae jokingly whispered,"Don't stare at your girl! Everybody will see," while keeping his mouth covered.

 

Right then Mina came forward to start her speech in Japanese. Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder indicating it. 

Jimin looked at the screen and listened.

 

She was like a magnet to him, always attracting his attention towards her. His eyes were fixed on her. She looked exceptionally pretty and he couldn't not admire the beauty she is. Hearing her speak in her mother tongue with her lovely voice caught him off guard. He could listen to her speaking all day.

 

He forgot about the reminder he gave to the maknae and he himself was staring at his penguin.

 

He could hear the fans shouting "yeppuda" at her as she spoke.

 

Hoseok on hearing that whispered "yeppuji?" (Isn't she pretty?) in a not so obvious way to , to which he nodded. He saw his hyungs glancing towards him to but didn't react as they were onstage. It would be more obvious. He clapped proudly for her as she finished speaking. 

 

As the boys stood forward to give their thank  you's, Mina tried not to look towards him. Just his mere sight could be distracting to her. It would make her forget how she was supposed to behave in front of the people with cameras around.

 

She saw him smiling, and she spontaneously smiled at that. Her Oppa had a very charming personality, something in him that always make people admire him. 

 

As he walked back with his group after the speech, she saw him glancing towards her. She needed to remind him to stop doing that. 

 

"Chukahae," he caught up with her backstage and congratulated. 

"Chukahae to you too Oppa,"she replied.

 

Their conversation was cut as they were told to walk back to their seats.

 

As the awards came to an end, all the artists stood up to walk backstage. Mina stood up and her eyes drifted towards him interacting with his fan. She liked how kind he was, always appreciating his fans. There again! He      managed to distract her.

 

---------

 18-11-2016

Mina and Jimin were spending their free time between their performance. 

 

They were sitting on the stairs. Jimin on seeing her outfit was too short took off his blazer and covered her up. She was wearing an oversized sweater that cover

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter