two

Nerds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened after that was quite... ambiguous. They never really know each other personally before, just knew each other’s name because both of them were famous as nerds that always set good academic images for their school, but after the long absent, they met personally in library where they spent most of their times, they greeted each other in the hallway and cafeteria, and also went home together once in a while. It made everyone, including their friends, suspicious of what happened to them.

 

“Are you going to skip our group study again, Kim Taehyung?”

“I’m sorry but yes.”

“Again?”

“I’m so sorry, Jimin.”

He quickly packed his belongings and left the classroom. Jimin peeked over the window to see Taehyung walking towards the gate in hurry.

 

 

“Jeon Jungkook, you’re being weird. Are you going to ditch our discussion group again?”

“I’m so sorry, Yoongi. I have somewhere else to go.”

“To that first-year boy, Kim Taehyung?”

“I really have to go.”

“What is your relationship with him?”

“I’m going.”

Jungkook was about to leave the class but Yoongi stopped him.

“You’re my friend since forever and I don’t even know you now. You’re keeping a secret from me and I dislike it.”

“I’ll tell you later, but now is not the right time.”

Yoongi rolled his eyes, he was upset.

“You’ll be the first one to know. I promise.”

“Better be.”

Jungkook apologized to the group and rushed out of his class to meet Taehyung on the gate. Yoongi was watching him the entire time.

“There must be something happened between the two. I smell something.”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, Tae. Did you wait for long?”

“No, I just arrived here too.”

“Let’s go home.”

“Okay, hyung.”

“How’s your day?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter