three

Nerds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So they decided to invite their best friends to their house few days after their discussion. Both Yoongi and Jimin didn’t know what would they hear, they didn’t know it’s only them who were invited and they didn’t even know that their best friends had moved into a new house.

Jimin and Taehyung arrived first. Jimin sensed something weird the moment he went in.

“Are you living with someone?”

“Yes.”

“Not your family, I guess.”

“Yes.”

“Who?”

“That is the reason why I brought you here, Chim.”

“You’re scaring me. I’m not in the mood for head games, Tae-ah. I’m still pissed off with you not telling me anything.”

Taehyung laughed and scrunched his nose to correct his spectacles, “Just wait...”

Not long after Jimin placed his bottom on the couch, he froze to the sound of the door opening.

“I’m home,” said the honey voice.

“Welcome home!”

Jimin stared weirdly at Taehyung who answered the door rather warmly, not like the usual Taehyung.

In the other hand, Yoongi was looking so suspiciously at the two pairs of shoes and sweet voice that welcomed them. This definitely not the house of Jungkook he usually visits but Jungkook said it was his and now he was just so confused.

“Who is that?” He asked, he just couldn’t contain his curiosity any longer. “This is your new house? Who you live with? What is this all about?”

Jimin rounded his eyes and stood up quickly, knocking his knees to the table in the process after seeing two of his sunbaes walking in. Yoongi’s mouth hang low when he saw Jimin and Taehyung were sitting in the living room.

Jungkook sensed the awkwardness. Yoongi’s face was as clear as glass that he didn’t believe what he saw –Taehyung– and he didn’t believe what displayed in front of him –a house that sensed like a new couple house.

“Sit, Yoongi.”

He let Yoongi sit next to Jimin and he and Taehyung sat next to each other across them.

“Uhmm...” Jungkook opened his mouth.

“Heol...” Yoongi finally cut him.

“So actually, this is...” Jungkook glanced at Taehyung.

“I can read the situation,” Yoongi said. “You guys live together.”

“I’m not an idiot too,” added Jimin. “Wow... I’m so speechless.”

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled a sorry to each of their best friends.

“What happened here?” Yoongi demanded an explanation.

“Taehyung and I are a couple.”

The two of them scoffed in disbelief but then gasped at the total serious mode Jungkook and Taehyung showed.

“Since when?” They asked in unison.

“Since last month,” answered Taehyung. “We actually–”

“So it was when the two of you suddenly disappear without news?? Jeon Jungkook! You! Y–you don’t even read my chat, answer my phone and skip school!”

Jimin rounded his eyes at Taehyung. “Kim Taehyung... What is this?”

“I know I should tell you in advance, Jimin.” Taehyung felt guilty towards him.

“I should have said something, Yoongi...  but everything happened so fast.”

“What exactly happened?!” Their best friends asked them impatiently.

“We got married.”

There was a long pause.

“You are kidding me.” Jimin broke the silence but Taehyung shook his head seriously.

“The ...” Yoongi covered his mouth. “Married?”

Jungkook and Taehyung shyly nodded before they put out their hands for them to see their wedding rings. Taehyung even stood up to grab the photo album in case they didn’t believe them. And slowly their best friend believed that it was a real situation.

“You guys are married for real?” Yoongi was stunned. “How can I don’t know?”

“We don’t want to make a fuss so we decided not to tell anyone except the teachers because we believe they would keep this confidential. I begged our parents to do this quietly. You know I don’t like attention and I’m afraid it will become a big matter if I told you about this. I know you, Yoongi, so I decided to just wait.”

“This is absolutely a huge thing, Kook!”

“Exactly, that is why we decided to tell you guys now because we no longer could handle it alone. I mean I couldn’t stay quiet and be unreasonable about my leave in the group discussion. You guys need to know to be fully understanding about us even if this sounds a bit selfish.”

“So I’m right, he is the reason you rarely show up,” Yoongi said as he pointed to Taehyung.

“You shouldn’t point him like that,” Jungkook put away Yoongi’s hand and Yoongi was dumbfounded to the change of attitude in his best friend. “Taehyung also let his friends down because of me.”

“He skips a lot.” Jimin mumbled, “Even he doesn’t hang out with me as much as we used to. He goes to the library alone nowadays, so I guess it’s because of this.”

“Well, the library is the safest place. We still learn about each other so we meet there once in a while,” Taehyung replied.

“I can’t believe you two. It’s been–how many weeks?” Yoongi scoffed.

“Our seventh week, Yoongi.”

“You deceived me for seven weeks, Jungkook, saying that there’s nothing happened.”

“I’m sorry... We’re sorry.”

The four of them spent the evening with some deep talks about what happened between the two newlyweds. It took times for their friend to eventually congratulate them. With the hope of their best friends understanding, Jungkook and Taehyung explained everything slow and thoroughly. About the sudden reception and unprepared wedding. It was another start for the two.

 

 

 

“Did you love him, Jungkook?”

“Huh?” Jungkook looked up and laughed under his breath rather awkwardly, “Not yet, but I pretty much like him. He’s smart, he has a great personality too.”

“You’ve kissed?”

“No,” he answered with his eyebrows knitted.

“When will you attempt to do it?”

“What with the question?”

“I’m ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter