four

Nerds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four of them met almost every day, Jimin and Yoongi agreed to help the two beginners without being too suspicious. They ate together in the cafeteria, they sat together in the library, and they walked home together. Everything went really well for the past four months.

It was quite impossible not to puke at Jungkook’s sweetness for only Taehyung. Yoongi has blown away because he never knew Jungkook would be this gentle yet easily jealous over Jimin. Jimin also got a men booing because he never knew Taehyung would overly attach to Jungkook, talked mostly about him and gave that stupid smiley face whenever Jungkook’s around.

So obviously they fell in love with each other.

“Urgh! I can’t take this anymore!” Yoongi hit their table and gripped his own hair.

“Ssshhhh!” People warned Yoongi who was making a loud noise in the library.

“Sorry!” Yoongi threw himself to the couch with lips pouted.

“Why?” Jungkook asked.

“You guys are so frustrating!”

Jimin chuckled, he somewhat knew what Yoongi meant by that. Jimin smirked at Taehyung but of course, Taehyung didn’t understand so he only looked at Yoongi in worried.

“Did I do something wrong?” Taehyung corrected his spectacles as he asked him with a shaky tone.

“Jimin!” Yoongi demanded Jimin to explain.

Taehyung looked at his best friend confusedly.

“Let me ask you, have you or Jungkook hyung confessed to each other?”

Taehyung was taken aback. “C–confess?”

Jungkook gulped and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi scoffed, “Oh great... Definitely, haven’t.”

“You guys need to talk, really...” Yoongi held Jungkook’s shoulder in concern.

Yoongi then turned to Taehyung. “This guy, my friend here, keep glancing at your lips as if he wants to gnaw it–”

“Ya! Yoongi!” Jungkook covered Yoongi’s mouth tightly, battling sometimes and awkwardly smiled at Taehyung.

“He’s telling the truth.” Jimin pointed at Yoongi who seemed to run out of breath from the struggling.

Taehyung was beet red. Jimin found it so cute and raised his hand, “Oh yes–my friend here too, he’s been reading an article about how to kiss properly.”

Taehyung looked at Jimin in horror and shook his head even though it was impossible to stop his friend. Both of them didn’t dare to look at each other, both Taehyung and Jungkook was busy with their own basket mouthed best friends. They were too noisy until the library keeper warned them, and they had to leave the library eventually.

 

 

They awkwardly stepped into their living room, both looking at their own feet and without saying anything got inside their room. But the dinner time came too fast for both of them and they had to face each other even though the embarrassing talk still lingered in each of their heads. Jungkook knocked Taehyung’s door first.

“Tae? What do you want for dinner?”

The door opened to an innocent face.

“Pizza?”

Jungkook knew it would be the an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter