End of The First Night

Counting The Stars

 

 

"I know I'm so beautiful so stop staring" Dahyun smirked when Chaeng quickly shifted his gaze. 

"Pfft...You're just too full of yourself"

Chaeng rolled his eyes

 

Dahyun chuckled silently and looks away. But frowned as she sees a sight of Sana being touchy to Chen. 

 

"Heck that bish.." Dahyun mumbled

 

Chaeng glanced and burst into laughs. Dahyun stared at him weirdly.

 

"What's wrong?" Dahyun asked

"You're jealous aren't you?" Chaeng grins

"Me? For what?" Dahyun quickly denied

"Sana and Chen. They liked each other" Chaeng stared at them

".......honestly...yeah, I did. Sana is lucky to have Chen. He is so caring and handsome. I hope I have someone like him" Dahyun said dreamily. 

Chaeng bite his lips. He gather his confidence and hold Dahyun hand. She glanced at their hand to him, her eyes sparkling beautifully. He chuckled darkly

 

"Why hoping for someone when there's someone that clearly waiting for you?" Chaeng smiled while stared at her lovingly. 

 

Dahyun cheeks warmed and she tried to hold her smile. His words never fail to melts away her cold heart.  Chaeng grins and moved closer to her.

 

"Lean on me" Dahyun looked at him who stared at the sky. She hesitates but leans her head to his shoulder, feeling safe and comfortable.

 

"Chaeng..." she smiled as she call him

"Hm.."

"Do you believe in true love?" 

"At first I don't. But that answer changes as I met someone that never fails to amaze me"

 

Dahyun face darken as she heard it. She feel curious at the person he talks about. But wait...why would she felt curious?

 

"....can I know who's that person is?" Dahyun hesitates but asked, only get a chuckles from the younger boy.

"Why? You're curious?" Chaeng grins while Dahyun quickly sit straight wears her best poker. 

"N-nope! Why would I?" Dahyun avoids his gaze.

 

Chaeng just smiled and a shade of pink painted on his cheeks. His heartbeat raised twice and gulps down his saliva.

 

"Hey, Kim Dahyun" 

"Huh?"

"Are you acting dense or really don't know?" 

"What do you mean?"

 

Dahyun turns to him, with confuse. 

 

"Nothing. Just...Good night" Chaeng left her dumb founded with his dimple smile. 

 

Dahyun sighed and stared at the sky again, with a wide happy smile spreading on her white face. 

 

 

"Rock! Scissor! Paper!" 

 

A young boy and girl sat facing each other while stretch their hand. The girl had her palm open while the boy had his hand clenched. The boy frowned and groaned as he knew he lose.

 

"Yeay!" The girl cheered with gummy smile

"Meh...It's just practice game, Mina. Don't get full of yourself" the boy rolled his eyes

"You always said that, Mo. But in the end, I won against you again" The girl, Mina shrugs.

"Hey!" 

 

The two continue playing over and over but as Mina said, she won 8 out 10 of their little game session. Mohiko groans and sulked.

 

"I always lose against you when it comes to games" Mohiko grumbles but Mina just giggled

"Don't worry, Mo. You're always better in my eyes" Mina said shyly as a pink shade starts to blooms in her cheeks. Mohiko heard that and smile widely, looked away.

"Tsk! You never fail to make me fall deeper to you" Mohiko hissed but with smiles still on

 

The two fall into comfortable silence. They could hear their heartbeats beating so fast even in the noisy crowds near them since they are just at the front of a tent. 

 

"It's just the first day of our Scout Camp but....It's already beautiful........like you" Mohiko turns to Mina, smiled. While Mina blushed madly as she hears the last words

"Aeii~" Mohiko finds her cute when blushed and ruffled her hair, only to make her cheeks more heated

 

Mohiko always find Mina pretty in many ways, so flawless that's what Mohiko thought when he saw her. He knew they're still at Junior High School, but things called love strikes him as he meet someone named Mina. He become more determined and competitive at everything just to amaze the girl. He almost broke a basketball ring for dunking too hard (as Mina that time forced to watch the basketball team match because Sana wants to see her eyecandy, yes it's Chen), smashing the ball till the net get a big hole in the middle when playing volley ball, almost killed fellow schoolmates when practicing judo, bend a racket when playing tennis, broke a drum at music class, and even almost set his school into fire when he put a random chemicals into spiritus. 

 

Mina is not too dense to notice his acts when she's around. And that's become one of the reason why she purposely learnt everything about him from her friends and attends his practices. 

 

Slowly, Mina felt her eyes heavy and let out a small yawns. Mohiko chuckled and stand up, making her confused.

 

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my tent. Go sleep, you yawns a lot" 

"Alright" 

 

The two smiled to each other till Mohiko walks away to his tent. Mina suddenly remember something and call him back.

 

"Mo!" The boy turns and raised his brows

 

Mina walks to him and kiss him on the lips. She pull out after few seconds and smiled at the latter.

 

"Good night~" Mina walks back to her tent

 

Mohiko who froze at his place slowly smiled wide like a crazy. He let out a chuckle and starts to walk again.