Goddess Beneath The Dark Sky

Counting The Stars

 

"One...two....three...four...five..."

 

A young girl in scout uniform sat on a rock, smiling to the sky as she count the stars. Since the camping started she can't help but feel excited about everything. From making the tents, exploring the jungle, till campfire, she's still excited and full of energy. And her personality making this one young boy can't help but curious about her. 

 

"Stop counting the stars. It's useless as chops down a water" 

 

The little girl turns and saw a young boy in scout uniform too. Instead of reply him with a cheery answer, she just shrugs it off.

 

"Get off, Chaeng. You just destroy my mood"

 

The boy just grinned at her respond and decides to sat beside her. The girl glared silently, feeling more annoyed. 

 

"Didn't you already heard me? Get off, Son Chaeng"

"Why? I just want to stares at the sky"

 

The girl felt more annoyed now. 

 

"There's a lot place to do that. Why must pick this place?!"

"Cause there's no place other than here that has goddess to accompany with" 

 

A sparks of pink starts to bloom on the girl white cheeks. 

 

"You're blushing aren't you?" The boy smirked. But the girl ego it's just too hard.

"Says who? I will never fall into you cheap sweet talking, Son Chaeng the Smol bean"

"Really? Kim Dahyun is playing hard to get eh?" The boy just smirked more 

"I'm not playing hard to get. It's just you who just too easy for fallen into my irresistible charms" the girl said as she tried to act fabulous

"Heh..you'll never change" Chaeng chuckled at her acts.

 

Silence started to come, crickets can be sound between as the wind swaying around softly. Chaeng turns and gazed at Dahyun. The girl never stop to amaze him with her bubbly personality. Her sparkly eyes, her white cheeks, her soft lips, Chaeng believe he will never able to forget her face features. Unknowingly, Dahyun stealing glances towards him. Inside her heart she's smiling widely and about to burst when she notices the younger boy stared deeply at her.