Chapter 9

FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung is quite busy these days with her project for her restaurant which is almost complete. She completed her work for the day but she doesn’t want to go home so she decides to go to her favorite coffee shop (SoShi Coffee). She parks her car in the parking lot and decides to take a walk in the park near the shop. It’s a pleasant night for a walk after a while she goes to the coffee shop and orders her usual. She starts playing with her phone while waiting for her order.

 

 

Yoona just finished her work for the day and goes to SoShi coffee as always she parks her car outside the shop but didn’t get out of her car just staring at the shop as if it will answer the questions she have. She wants to leave the place as always but today she also wants to go inside, thinking they wouldn’t be there laughing/smiling or welcoming her, no one is or will wait for her, she thinks she deserves it as she was the one who ran away from everyone/everything. She gets out of her car and goes to the shop she stands in front of the shop’s door not entering she exhales sharply trying to calm herself down after a few moments she decides to go inside of the shop telling herself go in and get over it already.

She goes inside the shop and looks around feeling nostalgic, she is about to turn around when she sees a familiar figure, a person she misses every time she eats other ShikShin just like her. She doesn’t know what to do so she decides to leave as she turns around she hears a familiar voice calling her making her stop in her place.

 

Sooyoung who is playing with her phone feels someone is looking at her first she ignores it but then she looks up just as the other person turns around. When Sooyoung see who’s the person she jumps from her seat and calls her

“Yoona?” She says and goes to her to make sure her eyes aren’t playing tricks on her even though she knows it’s impossible as she wasn’t drinking.

She stands in front of Yoona and waits for her to look up but the latter just keeps her head down

“How long are you planning to not look at me?” Sooyoung asks but yoona didn’t answer

“Yoona why are you behaving like you did something wrong? You didn’t do anything wrong right?” Sooyoung says with the hint of anger. She holds her by her shoulder shaking her a little to get her attention but yoona still don’t look at her

“Do you hate me this much yoong that you don’t even want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter