Sequel 5 (End)

Thanks for trying to changes me even though it's hurt -SEQUEL-

you POV

Nayeon Unnie text me to meet her at Jackson restaurant.

I went to Jackson restaurant and saw him with her little sister, Tzuyu.

“Hey Tzuyu, long time no see.” I wave her.

“Oh, hey you unnie. You too, it been ages the last time I met unnie.” She said.

“Hello, you know I’m here standing. Why don’t you greet me too?” said Jackson.

“Ah, do you know him Tzuyu?” I joke.

“YAHH!” said Jackson.

Tzuyu and me laughing at his rage.

I sat at the table with Tzuyu. While Jackson went to the back making our orders.

“So, how’s you being an actress? I always see your face at the commercial and even in drama or movies. You quite famous I suppose.” I told her and she smile.

“Well, it’s nice that I can get my source of income from being an actress without asking any money from my brother or my parents.” She told me.

I can’t believe this kid is younger than me but her mind is more mature than me.

“I like your style.” I told her and she smile.

“TZUYU! YOU! “someone shout.

We both turn where the shout is and see this 3 people moving towards us quickly.

“OH MY GOD. Jihyo Unnie, Dahyun Unnie and Chaeyoungie.” Said Tzuyu and hug them.

Ah, now I remember. Its Nayeon friends.

I just smile at the scene and told them to sit with us and they gladly accept it.

“How are you? I really miss you.” Said the small person to Tzuyu.

“I’m fine Chaeyoungie. I really miss all of you too.” Said Tzuyu.

I remember seeing them but I forgot their name.

“Hey you. How are you?” said the big eye person with a smile.

I smile back and told her I’m fine.

“You forgot our name, isn’t it.” Said the small girl.

I nod shyly when telling them the truth.

They all laugh.

“How come Nayeon unnie crazy about you?” said them jokingly.

“Because she’s make me crazy for her.” Someone said. I know that voice.

When I turned around and bingo it’s Nayeon Unnie with her smiling teeth.

As Nayeon walk towards us she head lock at the 3 of them.

“We sorry, we’re not going to say that again.” They both apologize.

“That’s okay, I know you all were just joking.” I told them.

They all hug each other like children just met their own mother for years.

I just watch them smiling.

After they done with their “family” reunion. They all sat with us.

“If only Jungyeon Unnie, Mina Unnie, Momo Unnie and Sana Unnie was here. Then we’ll be complete family.” Said the short girl with her Simba face look alike.

“Aww is our little tiger miss their unnie?” Said Nayeon while squishing her face.

She irresistible. She look cute though. However, Nayeon always cute to me.

“What am I missing here?” said someone.

I look back and see Jungyeon Unnie with the Japanese line (A/N: It’s too long to write their name. Lazy author).

All I hear is shouting and screaming from them. Damn, they so loud. It’s feel like family gathering here. Well sort of.

Now the Twice member are reunite again.

 

 

NAYEON POV

Why suddenly they all here? Because I got a surprise to tell everyone.

“GUYS, I’m pregnant.” I shout.

you look at me surprise and give me a confuse look.

“WHAT!” They all shout.

“Wait, what do you mean pregnant? You’re joking. We are not even married and yet you pregnant.” you said.

I chuckle. “Chill, I’m just joking but.”

I walk toward you, kneel on one knee and show her a ring. “I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. you will you marry me?” of course she look freaking surprise. Everyone here also seem so shocked and also happy for what I have done.

She laugh her heart out. I look at her confuse.

“Why are you laughing?” I ask.

Is she rejecting my proposal?

 

you POV

I laugh so hard at her. Why?

“Well this is awkward.” I told her and scratch my head.

As I want to tell her suddenly Jackson came out with a big balloon with the word Will You Marry Me holding by him including my family and Nayeon family too, Even my real mom and dad was here. Popping a

Nayeon look at them surprise.

“Surprise.” I said awkwardly.

“I was supposed to surprise you but you said it first. I even invite your members too.” I told her.

“You tell them? I tell them too.” She said.

Suddenly Nayeon unnie glare at her members “You guys knew but pretend not to tell me?” She said.

“Then it will not be surprise.” Said Jungyeon Unnie. They all laugh.

“So let me restart again.” I said.

I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. The story of our love is only beginning. Let’s write our own happy ending and ten years from now, we’ll tell our children the story how I and You proposed to us. Nayeon Unnie will you marry me?” as I kneel one knee down

She nod and said Yes.

Everyone cheering for us.

 


Hy everyone. Last update for this story.

I'm sorry if this story ending is kind of lame or whatever you want to said it. 

So this its happy ending. Everyone happy and I'm happy. 

Will see you guys soon again. Thank you for supporting my stories and give me a very nice comment. Really appreciate it.

Zanmoo Out .V.