Sequel 2

Thanks for trying to changes me even though it's hurt -SEQUEL-

Jungyeon POV
“I’m home.” I said.


“Welcome home dear. It’s too early for you to come back now.” Said mom.


“Mom! Don’t you want to meet your daughter?” I said.


“I’m just joking. Of course, I miss my daughter. I hardly see you home lately.


I’m sorry mom. Lots of work must be done within the deadline.” I said sighing.


“Don’t worry. This will end soon. Just bear a little. Okay?” Mom said.


“I hope so. Thanks mom.” I told her.


“So. What make you come home this early?” Mom ask.


“I’m hungry and I miss your food.” I said shyly. 


“Aww. You’re lucky I’m making your favorite food.” She said.


“Omma, Jjang.” I said with thumbs up.


After I done finishing my food. I kiss my mom cheek and told her I be going back to office.


My mom look kind a sad but what can I do. I have to continue Dad Company.


I’m sure next time I will have time with you mom. 


I wave my mom and drove.


Hmm, I haven’t went to the J-Trinity café for a long time. Maybe I should visit them. I hope she doesn’t hate me about before.

 

 

 

Mina POV
“Yah, Momo and Sana. Stop eating and help me here.


“Just stop for a while. Taking a short break won’t hurt right.” Said Momo.


I sigh and listen to them.


It been two years already we open this café. The business is quite a success. Well, being famous before sure take a hit of our café. Momo and Sana have been dating for half a year already. I don’t know how they fall in love with each other and I don’t want to talk about it. But, I do feel happy for them.


Sometimes I get annoy with them being lovey dovey to each other even in front of me.


“Seriously, get a room both of you. If you guys want to keep feeding each other, why not do it NOT right in front of me.” I said sarcastically.


“Someone”
“Is”
“Jealous.” They both said at the same time. 


“Eh, me jealous? No-uh.” I said shaking my head.
“Stop being mad at both of us or people will get scared of you for having wrinkle in early age.” Momo said.


“MOMO!” I shouted.
Momo ran away with her girlfriend laughing.


“Baka (idiot).” I mumble. 

I heard the sound of the door open. I smile, turned around and bow.


“Hello, Welcome to J-Trinity Café. How may I help you?


“Annyeong Mina.” Someone said.


Eh, that voice.


I look up and shocked.


you? Why are you here?

 

you POV


you? Why are you here? Ask Mina.


“I’m here for learning.” I said.


“Learning? For what?” Mina ask confuse.


“I’m here learning on how not to ask a dumb question.” I said sarcastic which I was just joking.


“Eh?” She ask with her Japanese accent.


“I’m here at a café should have a drink of course. What do you expect me to come here at a café? Fishing?” I joke.


“Another baka (Idiot) here.” Mina sigh.


“Hey, I know some of Japanese word here.” I said raising my eyebrow.


“Hehe, just joking. But, seriously what are you doing here? You know it been quite a long time we haven’t seen each other. Like I don’t know 2 years maybe.” Mina said.


“I remember the last time we see each other is at the amusement park, I think. Maybe.” I said.


“Yeah right and still you ignoring my question. Why are you suddenly coming here? How do you know I’m working here?” She ask too many question.


“Whoa, chill girl. Look who behind me and ask that person directly.” I said. 

 

 


Mina POV
“Whoa, chill girl. Look who behind me and ask that person.” you said.


I look confuse and look behind her.

 

 

I was so surprised to see her jumping out from the back.


“KYAA!” I shouted when suddenly Nayeon hug me.
“I can’t believe it quite a long time we seen each other Mina-ah.” Nayeon said sobbing.


“Nayeon Unnie. I miss you so much.” I said and hugging her tightly.


“Oh my god. It’s Nayeon Unnie.” Said Momo and Sana.


Both of them running towards us and hugging together.


“NAYEON UNNIE.” Said Momo and Sana at the same.


“You guys are too loud.” Nayeon said chuckling and hug us tightly.


“How have you been Nayeon Unnie?” I ask her.


“Never been better.” She told us. “How’s my three little puppies been doing?” Nayeon Unnie ask.


“We been doing good and our cafe run smoothly too.” I told her.


“Well that nice.” Nayeon said smiling.


Suddenly I nudge Nayeon Unnie and she look confused.


I whisper to her. “How long have it been with you lately?”


Nayeon Unnie look embarrassed. “Yah, stop it. I’m blushing.” Said her.


I laugh and told both of them to sit down while I’m making their drinks.


I went to the back and made the best drink for them. After I done. I walk towards them and
Wait. Isn’t it just two of them? But why is there another person sitting with them. But from that person back. She look familiar. Hmm maybe I should approach them.


“Here is the drink for the lovely couple here.” I put their drinks and look at the other person.


I look at her and suddenly my heart beat race faster and the tray slip from my hand which give a loud sound.


“Jung – Jung- ye- yeon?” I said.


“Hey Mina. Long time no see.” She said smiling.

This idiot. Why are you appearing now? 

“Ah. Hello Jungyeon. I’m fine.” I said trembling.

 

you POV
I look at Jungyeon Unnie and Mina.


Hmm. Are they perhaps….


“Umm, Mina can you make another drink for this giant sister of me.” I said joking which I deserve a kick from her.


“Ouch. It hurt. You got guts by doing this to me.” I said and arm cross.


Mina laugh at us and nod. She went to the back.

“I’m not scared of you anymore. You just a puppy to me.” She said which make me mad.


“Yah. I’m not a puppy. I’m just a year younger than you. Duh~” I said.


“Yeah right. A year younger but look shorter than me.” She said sticking her tongue.


I can’t believe she call me short. I’m not short. I just don’t have enough calcium in my body to make my body growth.


“You…..” I said but got stopped by Nayeon.


“Enough you both. Jungyeon stop picking with your little sister and you stop being mad at your sister. You’re shorter than her to be honest.” Nayeon said not feeling guilty.


Even you. This cruel bunny.


“Fine.” Me and Jungyeon said at the same time.


I saw Mina standing at the back observing us. How long she been standing there? I thought she went to make a drink. But the way she look at Jungyeon Unnie.


Is Mina unnie…. Maybe I will ask at Jungyeon later.


Mina POV
I can’t believe she’s here. Why suddenly she just come unannounced. Is the pig flying? Is that why she suddenly pop up here. I sigh.

 

Flashback 2 years ago.


“I like you.” I said shyly.


“Huh? What do you mean? Jungyeon ask.


“Umm, I like you more than friend.” I said scratching my neck.


“I’m confuse. So you like me as what?” she ask.


“I – I like you as um let just say I want you to be my girlfriend.” I said straightforward.


“Are you uh well I mean like are you saying that you like me more than friend you mean that you uhhh you love me?” She ask trembling.


I nod.


“I’ll understand. I know what you mean but I need time to think maybe not today I give the answer. But I will answer to you one day.” She said.


End of flashback.


Well that the last time I saw her after that. I don’t even get any answer from her. Maybe she doesn’t love me at all. 2 years I wait for her like an idiot waiting for her answer. Well, maybe she’s and me doesn’t meant to be together afterall.

________________________________________

Hello my readers. I'm back.

Sorry for a late update and sorry for still lacking of interaction between Mina and Jungyeon in this chapter.

I hope you guys understand.

Anyhow thanks for subscribed my stories and also give a positive comment. Really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading it.

Zanmoo out. .V.